Russia's invasions from a Finnish perspective +++

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008

Finland's Former PM Alexander Stubb gives a take from a Finnish point of view on Putin's destruction of Ukraine and invasion of neighbors.​

Thought some may like to see this interview.

Also Exploitation of cadavers in Ukraine's Donbas to create a pretense for war.

Last edited:
1648278401731.png

Might want a link there RodISHI

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

And here it is again for those who may have missed this video given by Georgians who have had their neighborhood annexed by Putin.

And this summary copied as I think it is also worth sharing;

Russia or the modern Russian Federation invasions since 1991-present:
1991 - invasion of Georgia;
1992 - invasion of Moldova;
1994 - invasion of Ichkeria;
1998 - invasion of Georgia again;
2014 - invasion of Ukraine;
2015 - invasion of Syria;
RSFSR/USSR invasions:
1917 - invasion of Ukraine;
1917 - invasion of Alash autonomy (modern Kazakhstan);
1918 - invasion of Finland;
1918 - invasion of Latvia;
1918 - invasion of Lithuania;
1918 - invasion of Estonia;
1918 - invasion of Georgia;
1919 - invasion of Georgia;
1920 - invasion of Azerbaijan;
1921 - invasion of Georgia;
1921 - invasion of Armenia;
1924 - invasion of Romania;
1925 - invasion of Afghanistan;
1929 - invasion of China;
1929 - invasion of Afghanistan;
1932 - invasion of Empire of Japan;
1937 - invasion of China;
1939 - invasion of Poland (together with Nazi Germany);
1939 - invasion of Finland;
1940 - invasion of Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia;
1941 - invasion of Iran (Anglo-Soviet invasion of Persia);
1945 - invasion of Denmark;
1945 - invasion of Empire of Japan;
1950 - Korean war;
1955 - invasion of Vietnam;
1956 - invasion of Hungary;
1968 - invasion of Czechoslovakia;
1970 - invasion of Israel;
1974 - invasion of Eritrea;
1975 - invasion of Angola;
1977 - invasion of Somali;
1979 - invasion of Afghanistan;
1981 - invasion of Nicaragua.
Now I have a question for the dumbasses you converse with on the internet, since the inception of NATO how many NATO countries have invaded Russia and when?
And you tell those pro-Palestinian sons-of-bitches it was a god damn Palestinian who shot Bobby Kennedy in '68 in LA so let's hear some more of their "down with the west" and "death to America" horse shit. As far as I'm concerned they can all go straight to hell. They can bitch and moan and run their mouth all they want but the next time some totalitarian absolute rule bastard is slaughtering them on their own streets they can all go to hell. They want to bash NATO and America let 'em call someone else to bail their sorry little sand burned asses out. Fuck them all. NATO's purpose was to protect the world from Russian aggression and that god damned little shit stirring midget in Moscow is gonna get educated once and for all. Fuck him.

Finland's Former PM Alexander Stubb gives a take from a Finnish point of view on Putin's destruction of Ukraine and invasion of neighbors.​

I can't believe anyone gives any credibility to anything coming from RTV or any of the other Kremlin Controlled state media outlets.

Putin is a "Cold Warrior", literally in every sense and uses the state run media the same way the USSR did.

The alphabet networks in the US will of course spin anything to the benefit of democrats but the Russian outlets just make it all up as they go along.

Good piece.

And here it is again for those who may have missed this video given by Georgians who have had their neighborhood annexed by Putin.

And this summary copied as I think it is also worth sharing;

Russia or the modern Russian Federation invasions since 1991-present:
1991 - invasion of Georgia;
1992 - invasion of Moldova;
1994 - invasion of Ichkeria;
1998 - invasion of Georgia again;
2014 - invasion of Ukraine;
2015 - invasion of Syria;
RSFSR/USSR invasions:
1917 - invasion of Ukraine;
1917 - invasion of Alash autonomy (modern Kazakhstan);
1918 - invasion of Finland;
1918 - invasion of Latvia;
1918 - invasion of Lithuania;
1918 - invasion of Estonia;
1918 - invasion of Georgia;
1919 - invasion of Georgia;
1920 - invasion of Azerbaijan;
1921 - invasion of Georgia;
1921 - invasion of Armenia;
1924 - invasion of Romania;
1925 - invasion of Afghanistan;
1929 - invasion of China;
1929 - invasion of Afghanistan;
1932 - invasion of Empire of Japan;
1937 - invasion of China;
1939 - invasion of Poland (together with Nazi Germany);
1939 - invasion of Finland;
1940 - invasion of Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia;
1941 - invasion of Iran (Anglo-Soviet invasion of Persia);
1945 - invasion of Denmark;
1945 - invasion of Empire of Japan;
1950 - Korean war;
1955 - invasion of Vietnam;
1956 - invasion of Hungary;
1968 - invasion of Czechoslovakia;
1970 - invasion of Israel;
1974 - invasion of Eritrea;
1975 - invasion of Angola;
1977 - invasion of Somali;
1979 - invasion of Afghanistan;
1981 - invasion of Nicaragua.
Now I have a question for the dumbasses you converse with on the internet, since the inception of NATO how many NATO countries have invaded Russia and when?
And you tell those pro-Palestinian sons-of-bitches it was a god damn Palestinian who shot Bobby Kennedy in '68 in LA so let's hear some more of their "down with the west" and "death to America" horse shit. As far as I'm concerned they can all go straight to hell. They can bitch and moan and run their mouth all they want but the next time some totalitarian absolute rule bastard is slaughtering them on their own streets they can all go to hell. They want to bash NATO and America let 'em call someone else to bail their sorry little sand burned asses out. Fuck them all. NATO's purpose was to protect the world from Russian aggression and that god damned little shit stirring midget in Moscow is gonna get educated once and for all. Fuck him.

Bravo sir, well done!

I can't believe anyone gives any credibility to anything coming from RTV or any of the other Kremlin Controlled state media outlets.

Putin is a "Cold Warrior", literally in every sense and uses the state run media the same way the USSR did.

The alphabet networks in the US will of course spin anything to the benefit of democrats but the Russian outlets just make it all up as they go along.
Some people are pretty mess- up beetween the left and Putin those two are both lying all the time to get to what they wan't but they are a diffence with this war people from the side of Trump should not just believe the crap that come from the Russian.
And stop blaming the left for the massacre of the innocents people in Ukraine this as nothing to do with what happening.

Some people are pretty mess- up beetween the left and Putin those two are both lying all the time to get to what they wan't but they are a diffence with this war people from the side of Trump should not just believe the crap that come from the Russian.
And stop blaming the left for the massacre of the innocents people in Ukraine this as nothing to do with what happening.
I'm sorry but Obama and Biden both bear part of the blame for this for refusing to help Ukraine fortify against invasion.

They both have the "Peace Dividend" to work with and we were bound by agreement along with Russia and the UK to protect them from invasion for giving up their nukes.

We keep breaking our word like this and we're not going to have any allies left at all.

Agreed. However I also can’t believe you and many others give credibility to anything coming from American corporate media. The propaganda and war hysteria by US corporate media is apparent.

Not much difference in the USA. Biden too is a infamous warmonger. He’s supported every war since Vietnam.

I'm sorry but Obama and Biden both bear part of the blame for this for refusing to help Ukraine fortify against invasion.

They both have the "Peace Dividend" to work with and we were bound by agreement along with Russia and the UK to protect them from invasion for giving up their nukes.

We keep breaking our word like this and we're not going to have any allies left at all.

Yes, we all saw what a red line meant to Obame: Nothing
Now the story is repeated itself with Papy Biden who makes the same move of the red line that still equals: Nothing.
And Putin plays the nuclear card during that time.
And innocent people in the middle are the victims, the Ukrainians

Yes, we all saw what a red line meant to Obame: Nothing
Now the story is repeated itself with Papy Biden who makes the same move of the red line that still equals: Nothing.
And Putin plays the nuclear card during that time.
And innocent people in the middle are the victims, the Ukrainians
I don’t care for the war criminal Ears, but his refusal to attack Syria after the phony chemical attack was smart. The attack was clearly a false flag either by the anti-Assad forces or the CIA.

Hopefully Biden is as smart when they commit another false flag in Ukraine, but I doubt it.

I don’t care for the war criminal Ears, but his refusal to attack Syria after the phony chemical attack was smart. The attack was clearly a false flag either by the anti-Assad forces or the CIA.

Hopefully Biden is as smart when they commit another false flag in Ukraine, but I doubt it.
Obama did said : we are not the police of the world anymore and then now we could all see that the stability in the world is doing very well.

Obama did said : we are not the police of the world anymore and then now we could all see that the stability in the world is doing very well.
Do you consider it stability with the heightened possibility of nuclear war?

Finland has to say something to deflect attention from the length of its border in comparison to the length of the Ukrainian-Russian border. NATO's schizoid sugarplum dreams. Indeed, Homo sapiens is schizophrenic while sleeping, manic-depressive upon awakening. Duh

@RodISHI

@RodISHI, we could see in your video the change that has been made since the 1990s and the arrival of Putin to power it also had a carelessness in the air as with this video of Clinton and Boris Yeltsin laughing together.

Everyone seemed buddy buddy with the Russian leaders and when the change for the worse came everyone seem surprise and let's thing go in a indefference until now but we should always be careful and warry with everyone friends or enemy.
The future of Russian children is well compromised .

Forum List

Back