Russian troll factory flooding internet with propaganda...anyone ?

A special cynicism of all it, "Savchuk" is not russian, but native ukrainian lastname :)

Oh, yeah, it is very cynical. So, now every Russian citizen with a Ukrainian surname is a potential agent of the West or the ukro-Nazi junta. You are moving in a right direction, comrades. Please go on.

A special cynicism of all it, "Savchuk" is not russian, but native ukrainian lastname :)

Oh, yeah, it is very cynical. So, now every Russian citizen with a Ukrainian surname is a potential agent of the West or the ukro-Nazi junta. You are moving in a right direction, comrades. Please go on.

It's completely your ideas. I said only what I said. Brilliant illustration of ukrobot politics :)

It's completely your ideas. I said only what I said. Brilliant illustration of ukrobot politics :)

Yeah. And what was a reason to underline the surname, then? Russian kremlebots are saying something just to say something? Somebody should offer your employers to use a generator of random words – it will be cheaper and at the same time the quality of kremlebot’s posts won’t change.

Yeah. And what was a reason to underline the surname, then?

What was the reason? You can think anyone, forget about your ukrainian totalitarism and feel free at the free world :) Just don't claim your opinion as my :)

p.s. and how about boiling point of mercury? :)

QUOTE="Sbiker, post: 11719132, member: 54793"] QUOTE="Mike Bredsbey, post: 11718383, member: 55003"] QUOTE="montelatici, post: 11717003, member: 47237"]I don't approve of Russia's internal autocratic government, but I found this map entertaining:

natorussia.jpg
[ QUOTE]
Old joke, buddy. Did you read that story of Chen?
I have nothing against Russia but this Troll Factory must be stopped.
All i want to do is to join this anti-troll campaign.[ QUOTE]
You've just created here a big flood of 8 or more threads with identical information about "Chen", "Lyudmila Savchuk", "russian troll factory" etc. It's a very strange "anti-trolling" campaign :)) A special cynicism of all it, "Savchuk" is not russian, but native ukrainian lastname :)[ QUOTE]

You right, at least 6 new trolls have registered on USMB since Thursday (like PK1, Lisitsyn and Mike Bredsbey) and since then they are shooting basically the same thread about "Russian Troll Factory" several times a day. They sound like themselves are products of the same factory (unless it's the same clown, registered 6 times) and looks like they are either paid per post or just are insane.

By the way, in the Russian language "Savchuk" and "suchka" (a bitch) sound pretty darn close, don't they? What a funny coincidence....;)

Last edited:
QUOTE="Sbiker, post: 11719132, member: 54793"] QUOTE="Mike Bredsbey, post: 11718383, member: 55003"] QUOTE="montelatici, post: 11717003, member: 47237"]I don't approve of Russia's internal autocratic government, but I found this map entertaining:

natorussia.jpg
[ QUOTE]
All i want to do is to join this anti-troll campaign.

You've just created here a big flood of 8 or more threads with identical information about "Chen", "Lyudmila Savchuk", "russian troll factory" etc. It's a very strange "anti-trolling" campaign :)) A special cynicism of all it, "Savchuk" is not russian, but native ukrainian lastname :)[/QUOTE]

In the Russian language "Savchuk" and "suchka" (a bitch) sound pretty close. What a funny coincidence....;)[/QUOTE]

---
And "Stratford" sounds, looks, and smells like a trolling A-hole from Russia.

Chen is a great journalist; his language is so eloquent and perfect. I almost forgot how the real journalism needs to look like but Adrian Chen brought it to the new level. Awesome investigation. I hope there will be more similar articles in future.

Adrian Chen is this century's Walter Duranty.

You and Stratford are excellent examples of Russian trolling.
How is Leningrad nowadays?
Chen is a great journalist; his language is so eloquent and perfect. I almost forgot how the real journalism needs to look like but Adrian Chen brought it to the new level. Awesome investigation. I hope there will be more similar articles in future.
here

I'm third generation Ukrainian (half Irish too). I live in a real place in a real town called Sundown, Manitoba.

We are seriously Uk out here. As a matter of fact there's a huge festival coming up in Gardenton in early July.

Being a Uk kid gives me a unique perspective on the bullshit that the west has perpetrated on the Ukraine.

It was a coup. I know what our governments did and who they backed.

I know who all the fucking players are. Even though I am just a sweet old woman planting out her garden when I hit the boards I am making sure that anyone who is willing to listen knows damn well that our fucking leaders backed a coup. Gave the keys to the Ukraine to the EU to fuck up another country.

---
You're a 3rd gen Uki living in Canada?
And you support the Russian aggression in Ukraine?
Love to hear your reasons that don't sound like the typical trolling Russian propaganda!
I know there are lots of Uki Canadians, and you don't sound like one.
Surprise me with your integrity!

Even though my family is from the West I abhor the love and the reverence that is heaped upon Bandera by western Ukrainians.

This man should never be regarded as a hero. But he is. Fucking Nazi bastard.

And those that love and admire Bandera just so happened to be part of the pack that overthrew a duly elected President and government.

As to Crimea's desire to return to Mother Russia who the hell can blame them?

First off you have a coup take place in Kiev replacing the government and leaders that the EAST elected to office.

And to boot, you have nazi loving crazies in the new government who right in their party platform state that they wanted to ban the Russian language and take away Crimea's autonomy. That's just for starters.

---
You have confirmed my suspicion that you are a fucking Russian troll -- you use standard Russian propaganda techniques... Spreading false information about your adversaries (Nazi?), highlighting/expanding negative information (Svoboda party), and NEVER saying anything negative about your fascist leader, Putin.

The Russian aggression in Ukraine's east (Donbas) is indisputable, and the misery Putin supports there is inexcusable,

How many at Hitler's?

Much more... Stalin never ended the nazism on Western Ukraine by the foolish mercy...

At least you admit you're a troll, although your poor English is a RED flag.

I'm a private troll :) That's a reason I can talk with open visor and try to improve my english anywhere..

---
You claim to be a private troll. So, what's your opinion of Putin vs Boris Nemtsov and Gary Kasparov?

You asking these questions, but claims me as troll? :)

Boris Nemtzov really was charismatic :)) Instead of his administrative skills and his political views (which most of people hate here) he was a really sexual giant. He really fucked most of opposition women - what else can be greater? :)

Kasparov - an unadequate chessmaster, not politic, because people not a chess figures. From their gang I have only opinion about Khodorkovsky. And this opinion were taken from people of Strezhevoy (one of Yukos-based towns). Usually they said: thanks god, no more Khodorkovsky here...

So about Putin. It's not a secret, most of russian likes Putin but consider, Putin is not enough Putin :)

---
Nothing positive to say about Boris Nemtzov? Gee, I recall there were thousands of Russians marching in Moscow in support of him after he was murdered near the Kremlin. Why?
Putin promised to find those murderers. Did he? Any progress in that investigation? No? Perhaps Putin wanted Boris Nemtzov DEAD!

And nothing positive to say about Kasparov? Many believe he was the best chess player in the world, in history. Also, like Nemtzov & other educated Russians, Kasparov criticizes Putin's regime as "fascist". I wonder why ...

Much more... Stalin never ended the nazism on Western Ukraine by the foolish mercy...

I'm a private troll :) That's a reason I can talk with open visor and try to improve my english anywhere..

---
You claim to be a private troll. So, what's your opinion of Putin vs Boris Nemtsov and Gary Kasparov?

Boris Nemtzov really was charismatic :)) Instead of his administrative skills and his political views (which most of people hate here) he was a really sexual giant. He really fucked most of opposition women - what else can be greater? :)

Kasparov - an unadequate chessmaster, not politic, because people not a chess figures. From their gang I have only opinion about Khodorkovsky. And this opinion were taken from people of Strezhevoy (one of Yukos-based towns). Usually they said: thanks god, no more Khodorkovsky here...

So about Putin. It's not a secret, most of russian likes Putin but consider, Putin is not enough Putin :)

---
Nothing positive to say about Boris Nemtzov? Gee, I recall there were thousands of Russians marching in Moscow in support of him after he was murdered near the Kremlin. Why?
Putin promised to find those murderers. Did he? Any progress in that investigation? No? Perhaps Putin wanted Boris Nemtzov DEAD!

And nothing positive to say about Kasparov? Many believe he was the best chess player in the world, in history. Also, like Nemtzov & other educated Russians, Kasparov criticizes Putin's regime as "fascist". I wonder why ...
Putin didn't want Boris Nemtzov dead, though he certainly benefited to some extent (in the long-term and not short-term).

The last theory I heard, the Chechen leader did it - hence Putin going out of public view, as he thought the Chechen leader had betrayed him and was after him next.

But as with conspiracy theories, we are very unlikely to get the real truth. Nemtzoc had a lot of enemies on Putin's side, wouldn't be hard for some of the millions of his most extreme supporters to crack and kill Nemtzoc over Ukraine.

I don't approve of Russia's internal autocratic government, but I found this map entertaining:

natorussia.jpg

You've just created here a big flood of 8 or more threads with identical information about "Chen", "Lyudmila Savchuk", "russian troll factory" etc. It's a very strange "anti-trolling" campaign :)) A special cynicism of all it, "Savchuk" is not russian, but native ukrainian lastname :)
The first time a story is a good read, the second time it is okay, but the third time it is just boring.

By this point, it is just spam. In the sense that you want the 'Troll Factory' to take her back, and stuff her in a closet, so that the story at least changes into 'X stuffed in Closet at Troll Factory'.

here

I'm third generation Ukrainian (half Irish too). I live in a real place in a real town called Sundown, Manitoba.

We are seriously Uk out here. As a matter of fact there's a huge festival coming up in Gardenton in early July.

Being a Uk kid gives me a unique perspective on the bullshit that the west has perpetrated on the Ukraine.

It was a coup. I know what our governments did and who they backed.

I know who all the fucking players are. Even though I am just a sweet old woman planting out her garden when I hit the boards I am making sure that anyone who is willing to listen knows damn well that our fucking leaders backed a coup. Gave the keys to the Ukraine to the EU to fuck up another country.

---
You're a 3rd gen Uki living in Canada?
And you support the Russian aggression in Ukraine?
Love to hear your reasons that don't sound like the typical trolling Russian propaganda!
I know there are lots of Uki Canadians, and you don't sound like one.
Surprise me with your integrity!

Even though my family is from the West I abhor the love and the reverence that is heaped upon Bandera by western Ukrainians.

This man should never be regarded as a hero. But he is. Fucking Nazi bastard.

And those that love and admire Bandera just so happened to be part of the pack that overthrew a duly elected President and government.

As to Crimea's desire to return to Mother Russia who the hell can blame them?

First off you have a coup take place in Kiev replacing the government and leaders that the EAST elected to office.

And to boot, you have nazi loving crazies in the new government who right in their party platform state that they wanted to ban the Russian language and take away Crimea's autonomy. That's just for starters.

---
You have confirmed my suspicion that you are a fucking Russian troll -- you use standard Russian propaganda techniques... Spreading false information about your adversaries (Nazi?), highlighting/expanding negative information (Svoboda party), and NEVER saying anything negative about your fascist leader, Putin.

The Russian aggression in Ukraine's east (Donbas) is indisputable, and the misery Putin supports there is inexcusable,

Wow, cool!!!! You know them, master! Just tell me, which standard propaganda techniques you name are really native Russian? It's so important for me, I'm going to find a Secret Troll School and enter to it, bu still fear the exams....

As for Putin - what could I say negative about him, if my salary during his rule have grew up by 15 times, and it's not final limit! You can said similar about your Poroshenko? So shut up and continue singing 'la-la-la', what else you can?

---

---
Nothing positive to say about Boris Nemtzov?

"Charismatic" - is not positive? "Sexual giant" is not positive? Unadequate propaganda bot, you arent' reading answers on your questions... You are just a hailer, full of mud and lies, nothing more :)

I don't approve of Russia's internal autocratic government, but I found this map entertaining:

natorussia.jpg

You've just created here a big flood of 8 or more threads with identical information about "Chen", "Lyudmila Savchuk", "russian troll factory" etc. It's a very strange "anti-trolling" campaign :)) A special cynicism of all it, "Savchuk" is not russian, but native ukrainian lastname :)
The first time a story is a good read, the second time it is okay, but the third time it is just boring.

By this point, it is just spam. In the sense that you want the 'Troll Factory' to take her back, and stuff her in a closet, so that the story at least changes into 'X stuffed in Closet at Troll Factory'.

We are discussing mythical "Russian propaganda". Maybe all here wanna see real propaganda inside of Russia? It's easy, just look. The English subtitles are present :)

---

---

Putin didn't want Boris Nemtzov dead, though he certainly benefited to some extent (in the long-term and not short-term).

The last theory I heard, the Chechen leader did it - hence Putin going out of public view, as he thought the Chechen leader had betrayed him and was after him next.

But as with conspiracy theories, we are very unlikely to get the real truth. Nemtzoc had a lot of enemies on Putin's side, wouldn't be hard for some of the millions of his most extreme supporters to crack and kill Nemtzoc over Ukraine.

Nemtzov was a "responsible wing of non-system opposition" or something like "parlamenter". There was no political needs of Putin to change him. So, Nemtzov in life was really pleasant man and didnt' had any personal enemies, including chechens...

I heard, the reason of Nemtzov's murder was very simple and stupid. He just said during one of interview "Putin wants to kill me", and someone used it to perform this action. Right after the murder non-system opposition made some riots, and they used some Nemtzov portraits, impossible to be printed after his death. So, someone knew about this murder (or maybe possibility of it) some hours before.

Really people (dont know about people from NN, being under Nemtzov rule some years :)) didnt' hate Nemtzov, and I'm afraid, no one from Putin's men didn't hate Nemtzov too. It's really very strange incident...

Right after the murder non-system opposition made some riots, and they used some Nemtzov portraits, impossible to be printed after his death. So, someone knew about this murder (or maybe possibility of it) some hours before.

I don’t know how things work in Russia, but around the world printing someone’s portrait and even photoshoping it is a matter of several tens of minutes.

We are discussing mythical "Russian propaganda". Maybe all here wanna see real propaganda inside of Russia? It's easy, just look. The English subtitles are present :)

Very good video. Of course Russia shouldn’t directly invade Ukraine. Please, explain that to those idiots in Eastern Ukraine who can’t wait the direct invasion and joining Russia.

Last edited:
Right after the murder non-system opposition made some riots, and they used some Nemtzov portraits, impossible to be printed after his death. So, someone knew about this murder (or maybe possibility of it) some hours before.

I don’t know how things work in Russia, but around the world printing someone’s portrait and even photoshoping it is a matter of several tens of minutes.

Even mass drawings in professional typography?

What do you mean by saying ‘drawing’? Maybe ‘mass printing’ or something like that?

Even an out-of-date printing machine using screen printing technique was able to print 3000 copies per day. I won’t elaborate where I have learnt that from. Consider this as my own experience.

What do you mean by saying ‘drawing’? Maybe ‘mass printing’ or something like that?

Even an out-of-date printing machine using screen printing technique was able to print 3000 copies per day. I won’t elaborate where I have learnt that from. Consider this as my own experience.

I mean not only printing, but also all preprint preparation - for the mass printing it's not so easy and usually takes several hours. At least, you can listen this opinion, when you order mass printing for your needs ;)

Forum List

Back