Russian protesters rally demands Kozlodoew ( Putin ) gotta go

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Without any doubts billionaire Putin ($350 bn) and his gang of thieves isn't happy Russians demand to jail him.When Russians would be more clever they will demand redistribution of stolen by Yeltsin - Putin & Cronies wealth, imprisonment of all thieves and oligarchs, death penalty for corruption and freezing of all Russian criminal accounts in the West.

Russian Patriots shall run the country, not communist gang which soaks Russian blood since 1917.

Russia's Ministry of Internal Affairs warned Russian citizens not to take part in the "unauthorized" protests. "The Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia calls on citizens to refrain from participating in unauthorized protests," the ministry said in an Instagram post.

Here is the great Kozlodoew-Putin song

The old man Kozlodoyev crawls down the roof,
Sneaky as a corncrake.
He wants to crawl through the window of Goatlover's window
To some woman's bed.
He used to go for a walk, Kozlodoev,
His eyes were empty;
And with a whistle Goatlodoev summoned all the women
To make love in the bushes.

Kozlodoev loved this activity,
And he made a dozen at a time.
Kozlodoev was the people's idol,
And everyone respected him.
And now, now the bitches are hiding
In the windows of individual apartments.
Kozlodoyev crawls, his pants are wet,
He's old; he wants to go to the latrine.

1583120867_scale_12001.jpg

Russians have never known or accepted anything other than autocrats. A western style democracy is probably not possible in a country that demands strongman leaders.

Russians have never known or accepted anything other than autocrats. A western style democracy is probably not possible in a country that demands strongman leaders.
That couldn't be said better.

In difference to western morions Russia hasn't lockdown and though Corona measures because Putin get his a.. teared if he does it again.
Also, western peoples need autocrats, not Russians.
In difference to EU and USA Russians are stand up against Covid 1984 scamdemic

That couldn't be said better.

NWO and satanist are going to kill more as 99% western population by the deadly 'vaccine', what do western folks, NOTHING
Also, who are slaves and cowards?

In difference to western morions Russia hasn't lockdown and though Corona measures because Putin get his a.. teared if he does it again.
Also, western peoples need autocrats, not Russians.
In difference to EU and USA Russians are stand up against Covid 1984 scamdemic
Russia is quite possibly the biggest organized crime operation in history. There are not enough Russian people that want real democracy for it to ever change. Even this opposition party would simply be more of the same kind of gangsters stealing everything that is not nailed down. No excuse for the place. Russia could have been among the wealthiest nations but their leaders just can't resist brutal kleptocracy.

At least, we never know time without western aggression against Russia. So, we elect chief commander, not president.

When it was unique time without western aggression at begin of 90th, democratic Eltsin was good for Russia.

At least, we never know time without western aggression against Russia. So, we elect chief commander, not president.

When it was unique time without western aggression at begin of 90th, democratic Eltsin was good for Russia.
I get what you are saying (i think) but "Western aggression" has been more of an excuse than a reality for quite some time now. Shitty countries all over the world love to blame some foreign foe for The People not being free.

I get what you are saying (i think) but "Western aggression" has been more of an excuse than a reality for quite some time now. Shitty countries all over the world love to blame some foreign foe for The People not being free.

Your words will become truth, when Donald Cook and Su-24 would meet in Carribean, not in Black sea :)

By one hand US tells us about "peace and democracy", by other, like Hitler, increased number of combat units at Russia borders. I'm not agree to be "freed" by US depleted uran bombs, like a lot of Yugoslavs :)

Your words will become truth, when Donald Cook and Su-24 would meet in Carribean, not in Black sea :)

By one hand US tells us about "peace and democracy", by other, like Hitler, increased number of combat units at Russia borders. I'm not agree to be "freed" by US depleted uran bombs, like a lot of Yugoslavs :)
America is not to blame for your terrible leaders and their open corruption.

Who can interfere to deals of other country to counteract terrible leaders and their corruption? What would we do with cheating and corruption in US elections? :)

Who can interfere to deals of other country to counteract terrible leaders and their corruption? What would we do with cheating and corruption in US elections? :)
I'm not a supporter of most of our military interventions but Russia is genuinely hostile to their neighbors and the USA. Putin has made his intentions clear and so we will oppose him.

I'm not a supporter of most of our military interventions but Russia is genuinely hostile to their neighbors and the USA. Putin has made his intentions clear and so we will oppose him.

WHAT?
You may say what you want about hostile Putin and so on, but explain me only one thing. Why "peaceful" Donald Cook meet "hostile" Su-24 in Black Sea, not in Carribean Sea or Labrador Sea, or at least, in Beringov Sea? :)

WHAT?
You may say what you want about hostile Putin and so on, but explain me only one thing. Why "peaceful" Donald Cook meet "hostile" Su-24 in Black Sea, not in Carribean Sea or Labrador Sea, or at least, in Beringov Sea? :)

Hell if I know. I'm not employed by the government like you are.

Technically, after Mongolian invasion Russia was divided into four "civilisation models" - Western "Noblemen democracy" (Grand Duchy of Lithuania, Jemaya and Russia), Northern "Trade Oligarchy Republic" (Novgorod Republic), East "Tyrannical Army-State", a part of The Horde (Grand Duchy of Moscow), South -Anarchist-Outlaw Raiders Pseudo-State (Cossacks). After the end of the Mongolian Yoke, in the series of cruel wars, the winner was determined.

In fact, Western support of Muslim terrorists in Chechnya, and straight aggression against Serbia, were perceived by Russians as an aggression against Russia. Therefore West destroyed Miloshevich, but promoted Putin.

BTW, there is another funny song about old man Kozlodoev

[... ]

The old man Kozlodoyev crawls down the roof,
He gather the Goats to the battle,
The Goats arm themselves with shovels and forks,
Go to the forest and beat wolves.
Go to the forest and kill wolves.

The moral of this fable is simple and clear:
"Might is right".
We can't return the kid,
But his brothers will take
their revenge on the wolves!

Last edited:

In fact, Western support of Muslim terrorists in Chechnya, and straight aggression against Serbia, were perceived by Russians as an aggression against Russia. Therefore West destroyed Miloshevich, but promoted Putin.
The Russians would have voted in another czar regardless of the things in Yugoslavia or somewhere else. Even if they had perfect relations with the West.

The NATO operation in Yugoslavia was aimed at breaking up of it, landlock Serbia and surround it by NATO allies. In other words, to reduce influence to insignificance of a possible Russian ally.

WHAT?

Hell if I know. I'm not employed by the government like you are.
If I was employed by government, I'll do nothing, except consume the bribes and send a part of it to the boss direction :)

Forum List

Back