Russian Orthodox 'Church' already reserved for Putin a place in Paradise, he is a saint now

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
A brutal dictator and thief who kills own people and imposes one of the most though fascists Corona 'quarantines' in the World.
No problem for so-called Russian Orthodox 'Church' ( practically a KGB outlet )
An Antichrist who tortures and throw in prison thousands of true Christians just for reading the Holy Bible receives a place in a 'church' among saints.

Read here how many Christians thrown by Putin today behind bar by Google Translator

Is it a joke?

roc-explained-the-image-of-putin-in-the-church-the-ministry-of-defense-696x464.jpg

ROC explained the appearance of the image of Russian President Vladimir Putin on the walls of the newly built main temple of the Russian Armed forces. Reported reported owned by Grigory Berezkin RBC.

So-called Russian 'Church' shall read again the Revelation Book 17. Doesn't Russian 'Church' looks like the Great Harlot?

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.
6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

mother-harlots.jpg

Putin gang closed all Churches through the 'quarantine', anyone who go in the Church will arrested and thrown to prison.
There is no difference between Hitler's and Putin's occupation in persecution of Christians

Forum List

Back