Russian Hackers Altered Emails Before Release to Wikileaks

US intelligence has linked all this hacking to Russia by markers the Russians leave from other hacking they've done in the past. There isn't any ambiguity about who's doing it as the fingerprints of Russian hackers are known and these fingerprints have shown up with the hacked emails as well as the hacking of voting machines in various states.

US intelligence has done nothing of the kind, this is more political cover for their vile, criminal candidate, Hillary Rodham. If actual CIA/DIA/FBI sources are claiming it's the Ivans doing it, let's see the proof and counter-measures and counter-strikes at them listed. All a charade to link Trump to Putin...all political garbage being hauled by shitheads like you here.

You are a bald faced liar. An easy search brings up the information.

I know you have no defense when your worldview is dragged from under the toadstools into the sunlight but the idea that your opinions are more important than fact only exists in your head.

Putin is directing the Russian hacking of US government and election computers, it has been verified by US intelligence. Their goal is getting Trump elected, mainly because he is amenable to the idea of dissolving NATO.

Sorry, all the alt-right lying about this isn't going to cut it.

Instead of fighting Assange about releasing the material, it should be pointed out that not only is Assange using the Wikileaks platform in a personal vendetta against Hillary Clinton, he’s doing so with information that may have been altered and is therefore not trustworthy. First rule of real journalism: Make sure your sources can be trusted.

More: Russian Hackers Altered Emails Before Release to Wikileaks

In other words, there is no way to verify that these emails have not been distorted or doctored to support Putin and Assange's political agenda to influence the upcoming U.S. General Election for president against Hillary Clinton.
So in other words you are speculating with no proof to back up your lame claim? Typical libtard!!!!'

Funny. You mean like all you Trumptards trying to peddle these emails as gospel?
They are just backing what we have been saying all along.

"may have been"

Typical lies and fake outrage from the libtardos.

There is no may have been about it.

Russia has already altered emails. One of which trump read as if it was true.

Link the proof of such....we'll wait

If you had clicked the links provided in the OP you would have seen such proof.

Since you didn't read the one in the original post there's no reason for me to believe you'll read it if I post it.

Below frankly shows though the TOTALLY political driven motives of Hillary/Democrats. NOT what is best for the country. But what is politically expedient!

The emails also confirm how extensive a role political considerations played in the formulation of Clinton’s policy on financial reform.
Longtime adviser Mandy Grunwald wrote that Clinton had been “leaning toward” supporting a reinstatement of Glass Steagall, the Depression-era law that was repealed under her husband’s administration.
Sanders and Elizabeth Warren had already called for bringing back a modern version of the law, and Grunwald was worried about the possibility that Warren might endorse Sanders.
“I understand that we face phoniness charges if we ‘change’ our position now—but we face political risks this way too,” Grunwald wrote. Ultimately, Clinton did not back Glass Steagall and instead argued that her more targeted Wall Street plan was more workable than Sanders’—a position that, according to another email from Schwerin, represented her actual policy belief.
What the Clinton Emails Show: A Politician Being Political

NOT one concern about what would be better for Americans!
Hillary is first, foremost and ALWAYS politically driven!
Her blaming a video telling a mother of one of the Benghazi dead Americans it was a video knowing full well it was a TERRORIST ATTACK!
Political expediency though (was just less then 8 weeks before re-election and remember Obama was counting on "Osama is dead" i.e. terrorism no longer a
concern and with Benghazi identified BEFORE the election as a terrorist attack? Would not be politically savvy. Hence the lie it was a video that had
Susan Rice on 5 network shows blaming the video.
All of this showing that Hillary and Obama think 100% all the time what is politically expedient...NOT what is best for America!

Notice the keywords in the OP....."could have"...."appears to have...."

In other words it's pure speculation
That's the alt-right's favorite territory.
I indeed did correct your misconceptions.
You said that members of the Trump movement are considered racists. I guess I can't really argue with that.

You are having reading comprehension issues.

I said that liberals only use weak buzzwords as their arguments... the newest one being "alt-right". This is all because they can't win any arguments based on merits.
I used lots of other words in my argument. You seem to be lazer focused on "alt-right" and accusing them of being "racists."

You don't even know what an argument means. All you have is endless smear and appeal to feelings or whatever nonsense.

Trump is mean!!!!
I wish that's all Trump was. I could deal with that. What I can't deal with is the profound ignorance, the extreme beliefs, and the expectations his insane followers want to force him to follow through on.

So being a Trump supporter, do you think that I like Trump and millions of others are "anti-immigrant"?

You are a bald faced liar. An easy search brings up the information.

I know you have no defense when your worldview is dragged from under the toadstools into the sunlight but the idea that your opinions are more important than fact only exists in your head.

Putin is directing the Russian hacking of US government and election computers, it has been verified by US intelligence. Their goal is getting Trump elected, mainly because he is amenable to the idea of dissolving NATO.

Sorry, all the alt-right lying about this isn't going to cut it.

You better shit or go blind, loser....nothing you've posted is within a mile of being true or believable.

"may have been"

Since you didn't read the one in the original post there's no reason for me to believe you'll read it if I post it.
Daily Kos? LOL, it doesn't work that way sugarpuss. Lazy assed links to a left wing smear site doesn't cut it.

"may have been"

I did, they are basing this on ONE leaked document containing a hyperlink error message that could have been due to translation.

Hardly proof of anything.....that and it's Daily Kook..good grief

Notice the keywords in the OP....."could have"...."appears to have...."

In other words it's pure speculation
That's the alt-right's favorite territory.
I didn't, I correlated one LW smear with a other. Too bad you are too dumb to see it.

But indeed, buzz words is all you have.
You said it not me

I indeed did correct your misconceptions.
You said that members of the Trump movement are considered racists. I guess I can't really argue with that.

You are having reading comprehension issues.

I said that liberals only use weak buzzwords as their arguments... the newest one being "alt-right". This is all because they can't win any arguments based on merits.
I used lots of other words in my argument. You seem to be lazer focused on "alt-right" and accusing them of being "racists."
You seem to be focused on being stupid.

Instead of fighting Assange about releasing the material, it should be pointed out that not only is Assange using the Wikileaks platform in a personal vendetta against Hillary Clinton, he’s doing so with information that may have been altered and is therefore not trustworthy. First rule of real journalism: Make sure your sources can be trusted.

Democrats' new warning: Leaks could include Russian lies - Politico

Trump appears to have read an email doctored by Russian media

In other words, there is no way to verify that these emails have not been altered or doctored to support Putin and Assange's political agenda to influence the upcoming U.S. General Election for president against Hillary Clinton.
It does not matter because nothing said was that bad.

I agree, but I've heard experts say this may only be the setup - and heavily altered/doctored/faked emails may be released within a day or two before the election when there is not enough time to debunk them before November 8. They said that's how Russian hackers operate.
What experts? List them or stfu.

Democrats' new warning: Leaks could include Russian lies - Politico

Trump appears to have read an email doctored by Russian media

In other words, there is no way to verify that these emails have not been altered or doctored to support Putin and Assange's political agenda to influence the upcoming U.S. General Election for president against Hillary Clinton.

Then give us access to the email accounts and we can verify the authenticity for ourselves.

Or aren't you for transparency democrats?

What we are witnessing is an attempted coup d'etat to overthrow the government of the Untied States. Everything about the campaign they're running is drenched in corruption at the highest levels in the White House and Dept.of Justice, and the FBI. If Hillary Clinton can finish the job by stacking the Supreme Court, they will turn us into a banana republic drowning in debt with no civil liberties or comments that don't match the party line.

In other words, there is no way to verify that these emails have not been distorted or doctored to support Putin and Assange's political agenda to influence the upcoming U.S. General Election for president against Hillary Clinton.
So in other words you are speculating with no proof to back up your lame claim? Typical libtard!!!!'

Funny. You mean like all you Trumptards trying to peddle these emails as gospel?
You idiot libtards know nothing of the truth. Go Trump! Hildabeast for prison.

"may have been"

I did, they are basing this on ONE leaked document containing a hyperlink error message that could have been due to translation.

Hardly proof of anything.....that and it's Daily Kook..good grief
Right, but you'll believe whatever is put out there by wikileaks --- fed to them by pedophile assange, that was illegally obtained by who the fuck knows who --- as if it is gospel, because it fits into you partisan hack agenda. Pathetic.

Forum List

Back