Russian Hackers Altered Emails Before Release to Wikileaks

Instead of fighting Assange about releasing the material, it should be pointed out that not only is Assange using the Wikileaks platform in a personal vendetta against Hillary Clinton, he’s doing so with information that may have been altered and is therefore not trustworthy. First rule of real journalism: Make sure your sources can be trusted.

More: Russian Hackers Altered Emails Before Release to Wikileaks

Democrats' new warning: Leaks could include Russian lies - Politico

Trump appears to have read an email doctored by Russian media

In other words, there is no way to verify that these emails have not been distorted or doctored to support Putin and Assange's political agenda to influence the upcoming U.S. General Election for president against Hillary Clinton.

1st, those emails don't exist
2nd, even if they do exist, they don't have anything to do with things,
3rd, even if they are pertinent, they don't have anything damaging on them
4th, even if they have something damaging on them, it was all made up by the Russians.

Fucking pathetic.
So far all they seem to have is trivial everyday minutia. One of the "campaign ending" e-mails is Podesta giving someone a soup recipe. I assume you rubes will claim he's speaking in code and giving away our nuclear arsenal or something.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive, and dodge.
You should probably give us something to dodge first. So far your best e-mail seems to be something about taco bowls.

Is that supposed to be a response?
You haven't heard about it? Are you even a Trump supporter? You should have scoured at least 30 fringe blogs by now today. The alt-right is disappointed in you.

The whole thing with DWS rigging the caucuses to screw Bernie - Dems resigned in mass over that.

These are real, and the only thing we have suggesting they aren't is the WORD of the worst liar on the planet - Hillary.

Instead of fighting Assange about releasing the material, it should be pointed out that not only is Assange using the Wikileaks platform in a personal vendetta against Hillary Clinton, he’s doing so with information that may have been altered and is therefore not trustworthy. First rule of real journalism: Make sure your sources can be trusted.

In other words, there is no way to verify that these emails have not been distorted or doctored to support Putin and Assange's political agenda to influence the upcoming U.S. General Election for president against Hillary Clinton.
So in other words you are speculating with no proof to back up your lame claim? Typical libtard!!!!'

Funny. You mean like all you Trumptards trying to peddle these emails as gospel?
Go back to your wigwam.

4th, even if they have something damaging on them, it was all made up by the Russians.

Fucking pathetic.
So far all they seem to have is trivial everyday minutia. One of the "campaign ending" e-mails is Podesta giving someone a soup recipe. I assume you rubes will claim he's speaking in code and giving away our nuclear arsenal or something.

You should probably give us something to dodge first. So far your best e-mail seems to be something about taco bowls.

You haven't heard about it? Are you even a Trump supporter? You should have scoured at least 30 fringe blogs by now today. The alt-right is disappointed in you.

Ah, the alt-right smear...

Why not just call him a racist? Isn't that much easier? Still doesn't invalidate a thing though.

Fucking pathetic.

I can't stand Trump, but I can stand Hillary even less.

This is about the SC to me, nothing else.

Why not just call him a racist? Isn't that much easier? Still doesn't invalidate a thing though.
Interesting that you immediately correlate the alt-right with racism

I can't stand Trump, but I can stand Hillary even less.

This is about the SC to me, nothing else.
Same. I want a supreme court that upholds civil liberties, and doesn't limit them due to thousands year old magical beliefs.

I didn't, I correlated one LW smear with a other. Too bad you are too dumb to see it.

But indeed, buzz words is all you have.

So in other words you are speculating with no proof to back up your lame claim? Typical libtard!!!!'

Perhaps if Hillary released all of her emails, she could prove the originals were altered ---- NAHHHH that's just crazy talk. We'll just take her word for it.

In other words, there is no way to verify that these emails have not been altered or doctored to support Putin and Assange's political agenda to influence the upcoming U.S. General Election for president against Hillary Clinton.
Washington Redskin, the fact remains you can never believe the politically correct media that you seem to worship… LOL

The lying from the Hillary campaign never stops....

These are authentic and they make perfect sense. Hillary is a traitor for arming ISIS "to help Israel."

Where's your proof that these emails weren't altered/doctored/faked?

lol.gif
That's now how it works, Missing Tooth...you've not only failed to prove there's been any forgeries, but failed to defend the Clinturds not denying they are real. I'd imagine they'll use that excuse as the leaks get more damaging but so far they've tried to explain what they "meant" in them. The other leftist nitwits in your thread are saying the leaks are frauds and boring....so why would the Ivans counterfeit boring, useless emails?

I didn't, I correlated one LW smear with a other. Too bad you are too dumb to see it.

You said it not me

In other words, there is no way to verify that these emails have not been altered or doctored to support Putin and Assange's political agenda to influence the upcoming U.S. General Election for president against Hillary Clinton.

US intelligence has linked all this hacking to Russia by markers the Russians leave from other hacking they've done in the past. There isn't any ambiguity about who's doing it as the fingerprints of Russian hackers are known and these fingerprints have shown up with the hacked emails as well as the hacking of voting machines in various states.

You said it not me

I indeed did correct your misconceptions.

Notice the keywords in the OP....."could have"...."appears to have...."

In other words it's pure speculation

You said it not me

You said that members of the Trump movement are considered racists. I guess I can't really argue with that.

US intelligence has linked all this hacking to Russia by markers the Russians leave from other hacking they've done in the past. There isn't any ambiguity about who's doing it as the fingerprints of Russian hackers are known and these fingerprints have shown up with the hacked emails as well as the hacking of voting machines in various states.

US intelligence has done nothing of the kind, this is more political cover for their vile, criminal candidate, Hillary Rodham. If actual CIA/DIA/FBI sources are claiming it's the Ivans doing it, let's see the proof and counter-measures and counter-strikes at them listed. All a charade to link Trump to Putin...all political garbage being hauled by shitheads like you here.

You said it not me

You said that members of the Trump movement are considered racists. I guess I can't really argue with that.

You are having reading comprehension issues.

I said that liberals only use weak buzzwords as their arguments... the newest one being "alt-right". This is all because they can't win any arguments based on merits.

Forum List

Back