Russian government resigns

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Wow! I bet Trump sure wishes this could happen here! Scary thing is..there are a few million Trump supporters that would be OK with it!

Russian government resigns - Prime Minister Medvedev

"Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev said on Wednesday that the government he heads was resigning to give President Vladimir Putin room to carry out changes he wants to make to the constitution.
Medvedev made the announcement on state TV sitting next to Putin who thanked Medvedev, a close ally, for his work."

Maybe the government is resigning because Biden and the Dems are about to be exposed for their failed plan to rig the 2016 elections....Now Putin can clean house and get rid of the traitors like Trump is doing here.....

MAGA/MARA

They did that a couple years ago too.
Apparently Putin wants parliment to elect president or something. But i can't find a link now and I know I saw this earlier.

Maybe the government is resigning because Biden and the Dems are about to be exposed for their failed plan to rig the 2016 elections....Now Putin can clean house and get rid of the traitors like Trump is doing here.....

MAGA/MARA

I never know if you're joking or not. :laugh:

MAGA/MARA

Why?

Because I say things Trumpers actually believe??

Call it a gift.....but in reality, I am just someone who knows Trumpers are full of shit and its very easy to make up shit that they will totally believe....

Wow! I bet Trump sure wishes this could happen here! Scary thing is..there are a few million Trump supporters that would be OK with it!

"Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev said on Wednesday that the government he heads was resigning to give President Vladimir Putin room to carry out changes he wants to make to the constitution.
Medvedev made the announcement on state TV sitting next to Putin who thanked Medvedev, a close ally, for his work."

Looks like Uncle Vlad had "more flexibility"

MAGA/MARA

Why?

Call it a gift.....but in reality, I am just someone who knows Trumpers are full of shit and its very easy to make up shit that they will totally believe....

So you're saying it isn't true that the DNC rigged the 2016 election against Bernie Sanders, and President Trump isn't trying to weed out the traitorous Obama leftovers from his administration?

Those are pretty much common knowledge. And as for Biden, he will be exposed for his corruption, you can count on that.

MAGA/MARA

And that...is what is so very funny!

iu

MAGA/MARA

Why?

So you're saying it isn't true that the DNC rigged the 2016 election against Bernie Sanders, and President Trump isn't trying to weed out the traitorous Obama leftovers from his administration?

Those are pretty much common knowledge. And as for Biden, he will be exposed for his corruption, you can count on that.
Well, let's see.....when Trumpers talk about democrats rigging elections, they are not talking about Democrat primaries, trumpers could careless about Dem primaries -- especially since Trumpers were claiming the GOP primaries were being rigged against their cult leader...

No, when Trumpers talk about elections being rigged -- they are talking about Dems and Russians colluding to rig the 2016 elections.....now, their claim would have more credibility if Putin didn't go on LIVE TV and admit he ordered his officials to do whatever they could to get Trump elected....I can imagine the panic attacks Trumpers would be having if Putin said that about Hillary....

As for weeding out Obama people....Was Jeff Sessions an Obama person?? was Rick Perry an Obama person?? Is Christopher Wray an Obama person? Mike Pompeo, Mick Mulvaney, Reince Preibus, General Mattis, John Kelly, John Bolton, Anthony Scaramuchi, Sean Spicer, Rex Tillerson, Kirstjen Nielsen, Steve Bannon, Omarosa, please stop me when I get to someone Obama appointed....

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

MAGA/MARA

Why?

No, that's not it.

They did that a couple years ago too.
Apparently Putin wants parliment to elect president or something. But i can't find a link now and I know I saw this earlier.
I remember when Dimitri and Vlad would take turns being president while the other is prime minister....

They call it tandemocracy.....aint it the cutest??

Putin and Medvedev complete job swap in Russia
Putin is not a globalist. Trump ran on our nation being a sovereign nation. Progs are globalists. Some Repubs are. Many of our elites are. Even though Putin was in the KGB he knows the history of 60 million dead Russians. Perhaps if we experience that here in all the gore and pain over several years you will get the message. Two different leaders with many different views. But with the same view as each nation is sovereign. We are already intertwined to some degree with the globalist masters. It is kind of appealing. Its just who will be the boss? Benevolence or Malevolence? You'd be better suited worrying about the West in decline and about China also.

Putin is emboldened by Democrats.
Actually Putin was in cahoots with the Democrats. Obama has admitted that his administration staged the 2014 coup against the democratically elected government in Ukraine and installed a puppet neo-Nazi regime, which very predictably led to Crimea voting to leave Ukraine and join the Russian Federation.

So Putin got the Crimean peninsula out of the deal. What did the Democrats get out of the deal? What was the quid pro quo?

Obviously, Quid Pro Joe knows, and Hunter too. Cha-ching!

If, and that's a big if, Putin had anything to do with the DNC email dump to wikileaks, he just wanted paybacks for the time Hillary claimed that Putin's party rigged the Russian elections and sparked rent-a-mob protests in Russian cities. If he did it, quite obviously he just wanted to conclusively prove that she falsely accused him of doing what she was guilty of doing.

It had absolutely nothing to do with Trump and did not interfere with our elections is any way shape or form.

Last edited:
How is that any different than billionaire Bloomberg buying a waiver to get a third term as NY City Mayor?

Putin is emboldened by Democrats.
Actually Putin was in cahoots with the Democrats. Obama has admitted that his administration staged the 2014 coup against the democratically elected government in Ukraine and installed a puppet neo-Nazi regime, which very predictably led to Crimea voting to leave Ukraine and join the Russian Federation.

So Putin got the Crimean peninsula out of the deal. What did the Democrats get out of the deal? What was the quid pro quo?

Obviously, Quid Pro Joe knows, and Hunter too. Cha-ching!

If, and that's a big if, Putin had anything to do with the DNC email dump to wikileaks, he just wanted paybacks for the time Hillary claimed that Putin's party rigged the Russian elections and sparked rent-a-mob protests in Russian cities. If he did it, quite obviously he just wanted to conclusively prove that she falsely accused him of doing what she was guilty of doing.

It had absolutely nothing to do with Trump and did not interfere with our elections is any way shape or form.

Obama probably got more Bitcoins

Thanx, EvilEye -- I saw this pop up on Reuters several minutes ago --- no one else has it yet. As often, USMB gets the news first!

That Medvedev, you know? He's such a puppet.

Thanx, EvilEye -- I saw this pop up on Reuters several minutes ago --- no one else has it yet. As often, USMB gets the news first!

That Medvedev, you know? He's such a puppet.

Not really -
Beck had it this morning.

Well, Putin being so nice to Trump in hopes he'd win makes more sense, if Putin is planning to become dictator-for-life. He'll need the U.S. to back off that little move.

Forum List

Back