Russian Aircraft Carrier And Sub Headed For British Waters, UK Prepares To Intercept Russian Warship

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Russian Aircraft Carrier And Sub Headed For British Waters, UK Prepares To Intercept Russian Warships In Route To Syria

Pictures have emerged of Russian warships sailing towards Britain as they make their way to Syria. Norwegian Armed Forces captured images of a fleet of Russian warships sailing off its coastline, including an aircraft carrier, submarine and nuclear-powered battleship. It comes just days after the Royal Navy was put on red alert after it was revealed that Russia
Russian aircraft carrier and sub headed for British waters, UK prepares to intercept Russian warships in route to Syria
------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiled brat American's think we will never see war on our soil. Half the trendy's don't even know what planet they are on with their heads barried into cell phones, ipads, computers most can't even tell you who the hell our first President was.
We are going to see a war like never before and RUSSIA is NOT to blame!

Russian Aircraft Carrier And Sub Headed For British Waters, UK Prepares To Intercept Russian Warships In Route To Syria

Pictures have emerged of Russian warships sailing towards Britain as they make their way to Syria. Norwegian Armed Forces captured images of a fleet of Russian warships sailing off its coastline, including an aircraft carrier, submarine and nuclear-powered battleship. It comes just days after the Royal Navy was put on red alert after it was revealed that Russia
Russian aircraft carrier and sub headed for British waters, UK prepares to intercept Russian warships in route to Syria
Spoiled brat American's think we will never see war on our soil. Half the trendy's don't even know what planet they are on with their heads barried into cell phones, ipads, computers most can't even tell you who the hell our first President was.
There will be no more, and those who are pushing for one are engaged in sedition, which means a long time in jail.

Russian Aircraft Carrier And Sub Headed Towards British Waters
Fuck off. Get an empty bottle. Yes, do it now. Put it on the floor. Now give it a spin. Do it! When it stops spinning, tell me what direction it is pointing. I'll bet you every one of pension checks until I croak that it is pointing towards somebody's 'waters'.

• Banned
Russian Aircraft Carrier And Sub Headed Towards British Waters
Fuck off. Get an empty bottle. Yes, do it now. Put it on the floor. Now give it a spin. Do it! When it stops spinning, tell me what direction it is pointing. I'll bet you every one of pension checks until I croak that it is pointing towards somebody's 'waters'.
The good ole days of games ppl use to play huh lol :)

........ We are going to see a war like never before and RUSSIA is NOT to blame!
Oh God! Do you think you woke up the American "phobes"? Islamaphobes, Homophobes, Xenophobes, Socio(list)phobes? Naw. They ain't listening.
fingersinears.gif

• Banned
........ We are going to see a war like never before and RUSSIA is NOT to blame!
Oh God! Do you think you woke up the American "phobes"? Islamaphobes, Homophobes, Xenophobes, Socio(list)phobes? Naw. They ain't listening.
fingersinears.gif
Oh hell no I've brought on what you see above lmao. Deny deny , deny Meaning the one that said I was notified up above OMG..

• Banned
I’m sure they consulted you on where their submarines are headed.
Maybe you should learn wtf the DEFCON system is. Which is not your favorite trendy liberals news like CNN, ABC, MSN, FOX, etc.

Don't know if the thread is bullshit or not, but if Russia and China did to us on a daily basis what we do to them, the American people would be outraged. And demanding of some kind of a military response.

Maybe you should learn wtf the DEFCON system is. Which is not your favorite trendy liberals news like CNN, ABC, MSN, FOX, etc.

And the DEFCON system told you where Russian subs are? Maybe you should stop your cartoonish posting
I don't know a whole lot about DEFCON either, but I do know a thing or two about 'links'. Maybe you should learn wtf a 'link' is, what it means, how it is used, and how it leads you to the place where the comment originates. If you do that then you won't need to hold the 'link provider' responsible for the comment you'll find at the end of your short (very short) journey by way of the 'link'. Maybe you should stop your cartoonish conclusions.

And the DEFCON system told you where Russian subs are? Maybe you should stop your cartoonish posting
I don't know a whole lot about DEFCON either, but I do know a thing or two about 'links'. Maybe you should learn wtf a 'link' is, what it means, how it is used, and how it leads you to the place where the comment originates. If you do that then you won't need to hold the 'link provider' responsible for the comment you'll find at the end of your short (very short) journey by way of the 'link'. Maybe you should stop your cartoonish conclusions.

I do know something about defense posture and the locations of submarines and their mission are state secrets. I doubt some dude on a message board has the scoop shitbrains.

I AM curious as to how you know where Russian subs are.

I do know something about defense posture and the locations of submarines and their mission are state secrets. I doubt some dude on a message board has the scoop shitbrains.

I'm sure glasnost is aware of the op's total lack of honesty when it comes to posting threads on this board.

I'm sure glasnost is aware of the op's total lack of honesty when it comes to posting threads on this board.

as we all are.

Of course not- because the United States is forcing Russia to send the warships to the Med.....

Same warships went through the English channel 2 years ago.

Don't know if the thread is bullshit or not, but if Russia and China did to us on a daily basis what we do to them, the American people would be outraged. And demanding of some kind of a military response.

And what is that we do to Russia and China on a daily basis?

Will Russia ever get a real aircraft carrier? That thing they have is more like a mini-aircraft-hauler. It can only carry two dozen aircraft, another dozen if you count the helicopters.

I AM curious as to how you know where Russian subs are.
You can attempt to go here and WATCH their information , or you can follow MSM which isn't reporting shit because they don't tell ppl the g.d. truth.

Tweets by ‎@DEFCONWS

1. DEFCONWarningSystem @DEFCONWS
    This area has been coordinated off so that the Kuznetsov Strike Group can perform live fire exercises off the coast of Norway https://twitter.com/Mark_swl/status/788427988308070401 …

1h

2. DEFCONWarningSystem @DEFCONWS
    As the Kuznetsov Strike Group closes in on the channel, NATO ships begin to probe closer https://twitter.com/dwsintel/status/788461649044901888 …

1h

3. DEFCONWarningSystem @DEFCONWS
    Norwegian Parliament considers US Marine presence in Stjordal, about 700 miles from Russian border - @WSJ

4. DEFCONWarningSystem @DEFCONWS
    India inducts 1st locally built 600-tonne nuclear submarine capable of launching from underwater - @CNNnews18

5. DEFCONWarningSystem @DEFCONWS
    Russian HF "BUZZER" very active throughout this

Forum List

Back