Russia ...

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
To those who have posted how much they prefer Russia over their own USA ... Just heard a report that athletes can't wash with the water in their hotel rooms or flush paper down the toilets.

But, that doesn't mean Russians don't believe in the same family values the right holds sacred. Take note that none of these photos are from gay weddings ..............

Awkward Russian Wedding Photos Are A Whole New Level Of WTF (NSFW)

pruaYcV.jpg

um35RNb.jpg

XXXX

More heartwarming wedding photos at the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this will be difficult for YOU to understand, but "not flushing toilet paper down the toilet drain" is common throughout the world and in older homes here in the USA.

It all depends upon the circumference of the drain pipes. Check out what are common drain pipe sizes - Bing to see for yourself.

We spent 7.5 years in an older home with the smaller drains and had lots of plug up problems. Now in a newer one with larger drains - no problem.

Another effort to bash Russia's efforts? :eek:

i know this will be difficult for you to understand, but "not flushing toilet paper down the toilet drain" is common throughout the world and in older homes here in the usa.

It all depends upon the circumference of the drain pipes. Check out what are common drain pipe sizes - bing to see for yourself.

We spent 7.5 years in an older home with the smaller drains and had lots of plug up problems. Now in a newer one with larger drains - no problem.

Another effort to bash russia's efforts? :eek:

Bash Russia's efforts to deny basic human rights?

Oh yeah, I forgot. You're one of those who sits here all day, every day, bashing America and Americans.

edited

Bash Russia's efforts to deny basic human rights?

Oh yeah, I forgot. You're one of those who sits here all day, every day, bashing America and Americans.

edited

Doesn't your blatant charecter assasination of the nation that takes up about a 6th of the planets land mass make you just as bad as him then? I mean I'd rather live in the the US than Putin's paradise but pointing out a few trashy wedding pictures and an inability to flush TP is a really petty and pathetic way to try and gain oneupmanship.

I have knowledge of the Russian culture. Russian people can generally tolerate the cold as well.

Forum List

Back