Russia threatens to NUKE Norway in response to allowing US Marines to deploy in the country

This does not sound very good. Seems Putin is getting more and more pissed off...similar to Cuba in the early 60's when the Russians arrived there and WE got pissed!

Norway has been warned by a senior Russian politician that it could now be a nuclear target after it allowed for the deployment of 330 US Marines.

Frants Klintsevich, a deputy chairman of Russia's defence and security committee, said the deployment of US Marines at Værnes was part of a US build-up and made Norway fair game in the event of a nuclear confrontation.

Mr Klintsevich told Russia's TV2 channel the Kremlin viewed the 330 Marines in Norway as a direct military threat.

39EA94FD00000578-3890392-image-a-17_1477930563437.jpg

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...
In a few months maybe him and Trump can get together, tell cooler heads to go fuck themselves, and nuke us all into oblivion :thup:
The OldFool is being an OldFool again!
I'll see you on the other side Vig! Go Trump!

WHAT TO DO IF A NUCLEAR DISASTER IS IMMINENT!

This does not sound very good. Seems Putin is getting more and more pissed off...similar to Cuba in the early 60's when the Russians arrived there and WE got pissed!

Norway has been warned by a senior Russian politician that it could now be a nuclear target after it allowed for the deployment of 330 US Marines.

Frants Klintsevich, a deputy chairman of Russia's defence and security committee, said the deployment of US Marines at Værnes was part of a US build-up and made Norway fair game in the event of a nuclear confrontation.

Mr Klintsevich told Russia's TV2 channel the Kremlin viewed the 330 Marines in Norway as a direct military threat.

In a few months maybe him and Trump can get together, tell cooler heads to go fuck themselves, and nuke us all into oblivion :thup:

:lol:

I always thought the proper instructions were find a corner, sit down, put your head between your legs, and kiss your ass goodbye.

I always thought the proper instructions were find a corner, sit down, put your head between your legs, and kiss your ass goodbye.
Actually now that I've become a loyal Trump supporter, I've been given access to an excellent Wikipedia article about how to survive the nuclear winter he's going to start and/or his purge of brown people. :thup:

Daily Mail seems to be exaggerating as always. Putin is not going to nuke anybody: he is a well balanced person and understands how dangerous it may be. It would be like opening a Pandora box.

Putin: Let us not forget that globally, we [Russia and USA] bear a special responsibility as the two largest nuclear powers for maintaining international peace and security at the global level.Ehat the heck is with this stuff?

Now we have t discuss christmass. I have the worlds worst col. Sauerkraut perogis.

Russia Calling! Investment Forum

Forum List

Back