Russia shuts mission to NATO in spy row retaliation

The Kremlin is now fully satisfied with US and NATO policies. Perhaps they were not satisfied with the presence of US troops in Afghanistan. But now this problem has been resolved
If you were able to read in Russian and read Russian news sources, you would know that Russian official criticized and criticize now 'hasty' withdrawal of American troops.

They don't need it. They win by politics. Now, by all indications, the United States has caved in to what the political circles of Europe and Moscow want, their real power, close to pro-British politics. The United States withdrew its troops from Afghanistan, the situation with the blacks is destabilized in the country, the left came to power, and the Republicans under Trump pursued a leftist policy. This is all in the hands of Europe, there is no visible victory for the United States. The fact that the US army is strong is only part of the question, the main thing is in whose hands it is.
Russia is trying to weaken NATO, divide it. If they can do this well enough they then move into the Baltic states and possibly eastern Poland in force under the transparently weak guise of restoring order or peacekeeping, etc, something like they did when they illegally invaded the Crimea and got away with it.
Putin's problem with that strategy is Xi in China, he's singlehandedly strengthening NATO, bringing the NATO nations closer together.

If you were able to read in Russian and read Russian news sources, you would know that Russian official criticized and criticize now 'hasty' withdrawal of American troops.
Do not trust the news or the politicians. When the withdrawal was only in progress, a Kremlin spokesman had already stated that they were considering recognizing the Taliban.

they illegally invaded the Crimea
By the way, Trump said that he considers Crimea to be Russian.
If the United States believes that this is an illegal annexation, why then did they not intervene?

Baltic states
I believe that the Baltic states are playing on the side of the Kremlin. Their dissatisfaction with Moscow is yet another performance. Historically, these are exactly the real "Russians": Litvins, Prussians and Belarusians. All modern Russia is adapted to their culture and their history

As for Belarus, it generally directly parasitizes the Russian economy. For example, it takes Russian oil at a special ultra-low price and drives gasoline to Russia, which is relatively expensive there.

Do not trust the news or the politicians. When the withdrawal was only in progress, a Kremlin spokesman had already stated that they were considering recognizing the Taliban.
They haven't recognized them yet. I believe in what my logic tells me to believe. The Russians were okay when the US did dirty work in Afghanistan.

Now, it may be Russia will have to use its forces to protect the allies in Central Asia. I doubt that one more conflict is the thing they strive for.

I believe that the Baltic states are playing on the side of the Kremlin. Their dissatisfaction with Moscow is yet another performance. Historically, these are exactly the real "Russians": Litvins, Prussians and Belarusians. All modern Russia is adapted to their culture and their history
If you say so........

They haven't recognized them yet. I believe in what my logic tells me to believe. The Russians were okay when the US did dirty work in Afghanistan.

Now, it may be Russia will have to use its forces to protect the allies in Central Asia. I doubt that one more conflict is the thing they strive for.
Nobody recognized them, but they immediately announced their readiness.

In what sense is Central Asia Russia's allies? Central Asians in Russia are the poorest labor migrants who are employed in dirty and hard work, with the exception of Kazakhstan, exactly the people who suffer from the Taliban in Afghanistan. They are the most powerless nation and Moscow does nothing to improve their situation, and even turns a blind eye to their humiliation in the media.
Here is the show, which is broadcasted in the Russian Federation through the central channels and is freely available on video hosting sites. The essence of these scenes is the portrayal of Tajik labor migrants as idiots.

There is a superstar in Tajikistan, a beautiful Tajik singer Shabnam Surayo, this is the sex symbol of Tajikistan, all Central Asians know her. She has never been shown in Russia, and no one knows her in Russia.
When the producer of the Tatu Shapovalov Group created the "Nato" project, where an Armenian girl performed Tajik songs in a modern bright performance that people liked, this project was called terrorism propaganda and was semi-officially curtailed. Shapovalov is now dead, and the project has never been promoted.

Draw conclusions, what kind of "allies" they are.

During the Brezhnev era, Soviet troops fought in Afghanistan with the Tajik militias of the Northern Alliance. Then there was a reverse policy in the late 80s, but now the rhetoric is returning to that time.

It was the United States that was their allies until recently. Before Trump signed an agreement with the Taliban

The United States has been their allies for 40 years in a row, ever since the Soviet invasion of northern Afghanistan. They funded the Northern Alliance and supplied cruise missiles to the resistance forces, and directly to Ahmad Shah Massoud. It didn't even start on September 11, but 20 years before that. On September 10, Ahmad Shah Massoud was killed by suicide bombers, and on September 11, Trade Center in the United States collapsed. Trump signed a surrender.

If you say so.
You do not believe me?
8159593374cd68f5b535da22e589df75.jpg

Modern territory of Russia, starting from the central European part, belonged to the Golden Horde, and earlier to the Khazar and Bulgar kingdoms, there were no "Russians" there. The ancient Russian state and Litvin Rus were on the territory of modern Belarus, Lithuania and eastern Poland. Everything associated with Russian culture, such attributes as bears and forests refer specifically to this territory, it include Moscow, but further from Moscow to the southeast, there is none of this, the steppe begins there and there was horse breeding and no bears. You can check it on the maps.
All this is united by the Baltic archaeological cultures, these are the cultures on the basis of which the Russian states arose.

The final merger took place only in 1917, before that there were Cossack autonomies.

Here, apparently, the same thing is happening as with the territory of the United States. The United States attributed the history of the East Coast, the territory of the British colonies. Therefore, this contradiction arose with the non-European genetics of Americans. They were never Europeans, with the exception of the British colonists on the east coast. They had their history invented from scratch.

You do not believe me?
8159593374cd68f5b535da22e589df75.jpg

Modern territory of Russia, starting from the central European part, belonged to the Golden Horde, and earlier to the Khazar and Bulgar kingdoms, there were no "Russians" there. The ancient Russian state and Litvin Rus were on the territory of modern Belarus, Lithuania and eastern Poland. Everything associated with Russian culture, such attributes as bears and forests refer specifically to this territory, it include Moscow, but further from Moscow to the southeast, there is none of this, the steppe begins there and there was horse breeding and no bears. You can check it on the maps.
All this is united by the Baltic archaeological cultures, these are the cultures on the basis of which the Russian states arose.

The final merger took place only in 1917, before that there were Cossack autonomies.
Just messing with you.

Here, apparently, the same thing is happening as with the territory of the United States. The United States attributed the history of the East Coast, the territory of the British colonies. Therefore, this contradiction arose with the non-European genetics of Americans. They were never Europeans, with the exception of the British colonists on the east coast. They had their history invented from scratch.
:wtf:

“We, the presidents, are talking in a narrow circle, I say: they say, Vladimir Vladimirovich, don’t worry,” we have no tension in this part. You should strain yourself, because some of the Pskov, Smolensk and Bryansk lands once belonged to Belarus ”
This was said by the President of Belarus, Lukashenko. Obviously, he meant a country called Litvin Rus, these lands were also known under the name of Guti and Baltokrivia (the latter is still in the official documents of the Baltic states), but it is same territory of the ancient Russian state.
He only forgot to add that Russia, in his interpretation, has never been Russia at all. They are the Russians, not modern Russians.

this is female genetics, in America it coincides with the Asian one and is extremely different from the European one.

migration.png

Male European genes only in the British colonies of Canada and the northeastern United States

Forum List

Back