Russia preparing a major offensive with 500.000 soldiers?

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
That is what Ukraine fears. Zelensky will be live on screen from his Youtube Office. Litwin will make a hundred threads each day.

That is what Ukraine fears. Zelensky will be live on screen from his Youtube Office. Litwin will make a hundred threads each day.

Attrition...It's how Russians have always fought wars.

They'll overrun Tenpercentskyy with withering artillery and waves of troops.

They're Russians, they throw more meat to the grinder, it's what they do.

w4l9vwjioqv01.jpg

They might have better training than the previous recruits, not much better equipment.

So what you are saying is that in the eleventh month of Putin's three day war he has a new plan.

But fortunately Freedom Fighter Luiza will repeatedly strike the delusional Titloose with mighty blows

And then ensure he gets safely tucked back in his bed by his carers .

I think everybody knows there is a big Z-Orc offensive about to happen and that is why everybody is rushing to get new weapons to the Ukrainians.

I think everybody knows there is a big Z-Orc offensive about to happen and that is why everybody is rushing to get new weapons to the Ukrainians.
I think it may be less about the rumored Russian offensive than about the beginning of an Ukrainian offensive into Crimea.

Forum List

Back