Russia on its way to the U.S. East Coast?

As Russia continues to get its ass kicked in Ukraine and can only send Iranian supplied drones into schools, hospitals, and apartments, it must somehow threaten its own existence by trying to threaten the existence of the U.S..

AreoVironment Inc Stock is up 7.05% in the last week ... And up 64.75% in the last year.

They make the Switchblade Suicide Drone ... Which is their primary product ... Their primary customer is the US government ...
And the Ukrainians are blowing them up ... As quick as AreoVironnment Inc. can make them and ship them.

You might as well get in on the money side ... :auiqs.jpg:

As Russia continues to get its ass kicked in Ukraine and can only send Iranian supplied drones into schools, hospitals, and apartments, it must somehow threaten its own existence by trying to threaten the existence of the U.S..

This is what happens when you let dictators rule over millions of people. For some reason, millions of Americans would like the same in this country. Mind boggling.
Now this is why Biden is supplying Ukraine with munitions....

Iran wouldn't have been able to sell Russia any drones if Obama hadn't lifted the sanctions on Iran. (Which he supported)

So now Biden has to try and "fix it".

The main issue now is missiles for the Patriot system. They don't exactly grow on trees. Same thing with artillery shells....supplies are dwindling fast with few manufacturers.
I think they are going to try and refurbish a factory in Slovakia outside of the capitol. (I can't spell it and you can't pronounce it properly anyway)
I'm thinking that the Czeck Republic has an old factory too....

nothing new here, just fear mongering. Russia is not going to risk the destruction of its country. If they shoot we shoot back and everyone loses. Putin knows that, senile joe probably doesn't understand it.
Senile Joe knows that George Washington didn`t control the airports at Valley Forge and sipping bleach and disinfectant to kill the Covid is a really bad idea. Now, go sit down somewhere.

Now this is why Biden is supplying Ukraine with munitions....

Iran wouldn't have been able to sell Russia any drones if Obama hadn't lifted the sanctions on Iran. (Which he supported)

So now Biden has to try and "fix it".

The main issue now is missiles for the Patriot system. They don't exactly grow on trees. Same thing with artillery shells....supplies are dwindling fast with few manufacturers.
I think they are going to try and refurbish a factory in Slovakia outside of the capitol. (I can't spell it and you can't pronounce it properly anyway)
I'm thinking that the Czeck Republic has an old factory too....
All of which is troubling, for the simple fact that the "war footing" of Ukraine will now have to expand to neighboring countries, and the resulting armaments that will ultimately be stockpiled for a war that may or may not end would, and possibly could, be future belligerence from any of these neighboring countries, potentially Viktor Orban or some other fascist, meaning a potential powder keg sits, waiting for the next conflict

A nuclear Russian warship just off our east coast. Biden seems unconcerned about this.

A nuclear Russian warship just off our east coast. Biden seems unconcerned about this.
San Diego has a very nice submarine base....and San Francisco has a nice Naval Base....
Same thing in Maryland and Florida.

They aren't going to do much other than give hard stares.

Biden only needs briefed, he is not going to be calling the Navy to give advice on which cruisers and battleships should be on the way.
Especially when he is at Camp David on a fishing holiday.

Senile Joe knows that George Washington didn`t control the airports at Valley Forge and sipping bleach and disinfectant to kill the Covid is a really bad idea. Now, go sit down somewhere.

But ... :auiqs.jpg:

If you had bought any Airline stocks ... Some Dow stock (plexiglass) ... And Nationwide Industrial Supply stock (hand sanitizer) ...
Right after the Covid hit ... And sold them about year later ... You would have earned a great deal of money.

You know ... It's all how you think about it ... That makes a difference.

What do you suggest President Biden do ... Jump in a rowboat and run out there, yelling ...
"Hey ... Get Off My Grass" ... :auiqs.jpg:

We have assets in the water ... Thank goodness they aren't listening to the garbage.

Last edited:

What do you suggest President Biden do ... Jump in a rowboat and run out there, yelling ...

We have assets in the water ... Thank goodness they aren't listen to the garbage.

I'm thinking that it isn't there to threaten so much as it is to watch for arms shipments to Ukraine. KWIM?

We have assets in the water ... Thank goodness they aren't listen to the garbage.

Biden probably wasn't told about it.

I'm thinking that it isn't there to threaten so much as it is to watch for arms shipments to Ukraine. KWIM?

Do you know how many Military flights cross the Atlantic Ocean daily ...
Do you have any idea what a C-5 Galaxy Transport can carry ...
And ... You don't need to be sitting in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean ... To look for it ... :auiqs.jpg:

Do you know how many Military flights cross the Atlantic Ocean daily ...
Do you have any idea what a C-5 Galaxy Transport can carry ...
And ... You don't need to be sitting in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean ... To look for it ... :auiqs.jpg:

Oh I know that there are a ton of flights on a daily basis....and a C-5 galaxy? They can hide Air Force One in the cargo section of one of those. (Might scratch the paint a bit)

Oh I know that there are a ton of flights on a daily basis....and a C-5 galaxy? They can hide Air Force One in the cargo section of one of those. (Might scratch the paint a bit)

Yeah ... You get the idea ... I think the Russians have an advanced nuclear capable vessel ... Topside ... Not just a submarine ...
To do exactly what it is doing in this thread ... Floating Propaganda ... Complete with teeth ... :auiqs.jpg:

According to Litwin Russians are Papuans and Mongols.
Also, the highly armed 'Mongols' guided missile frigate "Admiral Gorshkov" is in the Atlantic and has surprisingly changed course.. "Admiral Gorshkov" has separated from the accompanying tanker "Kama" in the Bay of Biscay and is now 1300 kilometers west of the Atlantic. Both ships were scheduled to participate in a joint naval maneuver called "Mosi II" with the Chinese and South African navies off the coast of South Africa in February, where they were to remain for up to a year. The reason for the current change of course is not known.
Admiral Gorshkov is equipped with 16 vertical launch tubes, each of which could theoretically be armed with nuclear-capable Zircon hypersonic missiles capable of traveling 1,000 kilometers in less than 10 minutes. 'Mongols' would thus be able to use a single ship to fire 16 nuclear-armed hypersonic missiles at the United States in a matter of minutes, which not only could not be intercepted by anything in the U.S. arsenal, but would also hit their respective targets before an evacuation could be carried out.
At the same time, the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists' Science and Safety Committee decided to move the so-called "doomsday clock," which reflects the risk of nuclear conflict, forward by ten seconds. A statement announcing the decision reads, "A time of unprecedented danger: It is 90 seconds to midnight."

They will obviously first take out Obama's Arab ass on Martha's Vineyard.

Yeah ... You get the idea ... I think the Russians have an advanced nuclear capable vessel ... Topside ... Not just a submarine ...
To do exactly what it is doing in this thread ... Floating Propaganda ... Complete with teeth ... :auiqs.jpg:

Muscovite " navy " is a joke

Originally posted by McRib
This is what happens when you let dictators rule over millions of people. For some reason, millions of Americans would like the same in this country. Mind boggling.

Those millions of Americans you cited, probably discovered, at long last, that an autocratic government is still a million times less worse than the "democratic" american government they have now that is busy promoting the genocide of its own people, importing hundreds of thousands of blacks, hispanics, asians and Indians every year and bombarding the american youth with propaganda presenting race mixing as a model to be followed.

They probably reached this conclusion:

We prefer to live in an autocracy than be the victims of a genocide carried out by our own government. No pun intended:

STOPPING GENOCIDE TRUMPS POLITICAL THEORY.

Forum List

Back