Russia ending Diplomatic ties with the West/

alexa

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2009
Scotland
Last edited:
Russia illegally invades a sovereign nation and bombs its civilians killing tens of thousands.

We don't need diplomatic relations with a nation like that.
You see this is the problem, total ignorant's such as above haven't a fucking clue what has transpired, let alone the how and why of it! I could explain exactly what the real details are, who it was that actually started this war, killing thousands, but it would be pointless as the above ignorant has been totally subverted by the US lies and propaganda, just as they were with the cold virus, and they'd just become angry and call me a Putin lover.... :omg:

You see this is the problem, total ignorant's such as above haven't a fucking clue what has transpired, let alone the how and why of it! I could explain exactly what the real details are, who it was that actually started this war, killing thousands, but it would be pointless as the above ignorant has been totally subverted by the US lies and propaganda, just as they were with the cold virus, and they'd just become angry and call me a Putin lover.... :omg:

You could, but you won't, because you can't.

Fuck you and Putin.

I take it Pootin got the cold shoulder after Turkey announced it wanted to negotiate the NEW agreement Pootin wanted with the West...

Nah, no matter what Russia's reasons were, killing thousands of civilians intentionally and burying them in mass graves isnt cool. Russia gets what it deserves at this point. That doesnt mean that we should keep arming Ukraine, but fuck Russia either way.

Russia illegally invades a sovereign nation and bombs its civilians killing tens of thousands.
Incorrect. ... :cool:
Putin sent in the Russian army on a humanitarian special military operation to protect and liberate the ethnic Russian people living in the Donbas region and expose Zelensky's criminal government to the world.

Nah, no matter what Russia's reasons were, killing thousands of civilians intentionally and burying them in mass graves isnt cool. Russia gets what it deserves at this point. That doesnt mean that we should keep arming Ukraine, but fuck Russia either way.

Yes, the idiot actually thinks "Russia didn't get what they want, so that justifies killing thousands of innocent civilians and burying them in mass graves" and he wonders why nobody takes him seriously.

And you have confirmed that they have done so how, exactly??? Do you even know who the Azov battalion are, what they espouse??? Did you know they were burning ethnic Russians alive in wake of the 2014 coup, thousands of them, did you ever even hear about that???

You have absolutely no idea what is going on over there, you certainly haven't clue one as to who it was that started the war, it was a familiar duo, both of whom you likely voted for.... :wink:

Russia ending Diplomatic ties with the West

Putin, you sweet crumply dumpling, nothing to end, you have no diplomatic relations with the US people right now.
:)-

And you have confirmed that they have done so how, exactly??? Do you even know who the Azov battalion are, what they espouse??? Did you know they were burning ethnic Russians alive in wake of the 2014 coup, thousands of them, did you ever even hear about that???

You have absolutely no idea what is going on over there, you certainly haven't clue one as to who it was that started the war, it was a familiar duo, both of whom you likely voted for.... :wink:
Well, we know they have killed MANY MANY civilians. Every single day there are stories about Russia flattening neighborhoods.
ive seen mass grave pictures, and while i have zero trust in the Ukrainians, it doesnt seem like a stretch to me that Russia put the bodies in mass graves. Lets assume that Russia left the bodies rotting right where they died instead. Is that much better?

Nah, no matter what Russia's reasons were, killing thousands of civilians intentionally and burying them in mass graves isnt cool. Russia gets what it deserves at this point.
Actually, the majority of civilian deaths are from Ukraine forces shelling and bombing their own cities in an effort to drive out the Russians.
All the Russian's did was humanely bury the dead bodies. ... :cool:

Actually, the majority of civilian deaths are from Ukraine forces shelling and bombing their own cities in an effort to drive out the Russians.
I dont know that what you said is true. I wouldnt trust any source you could produce that said so. Nor would i trust any source that said the Ukrainians havent killed any of their own population. All those motherfuckers on both sides are lying.

Also, your post seems incredibly unlikely.

Lol, you are a putin sucker.. Every one knows it. Fuck Putin and all his swine supporters.

It's never a good sign when the diplomats are pulled.

Then again since nobody in the west seems too interested in a negotiated peace deal I get it.

I think it's more of a "give us a shout when you get cold enough" type of thing. ;)

Actually, the majority of civilian deaths was from Ukraine forces shelling and bombing their own cities in an effort to drive out the Russians.
Sunni Man:
I have been reading your posts for a long time.
Now it seems you have changed your colors.
23 ¶ And it came to pass, when Joseph was come unto his brethren, that they stript Joseph out of his acoat, his coat of many colours that was on him;
Sunni Man, may the Lord be with you
I wish you, Sunni Man:
and yours
A great Day
Today and
for evermore
So help me God :)-​

Forum List

Back