Russia Demands Bulgaria Stop Painting Soviet Monuments to Look Like American Comic Books

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I don't care how you look at it, this is some funny stuff.

"Russia is demanding that Bulgaria try harder to prevent vandalism of Soviet monuments, after yet another monument to Soviet troops in Sofia was spray-painted, ITAR-Tass reported..."

Russia Wants Bulgarians to Stop Painting Soviet Monuments To Look Like American Superheroes

soviet-monuments-vandalized-look-like-american-superheroes-2.jpg

Bulgaria trying to erase history hmm?

Yes. Their communist history. Not unlike the Democrats would like to do with theirs.

Except the Bulgarians are making "art", as opposed to just destroying stuff, not unlike ISIS.

Yes. Their communist history. Not unlike the Democrats would like to do with theirs.

Except the Bulgarians are making "art", as opposed to just destroying stuff, not unlike ISIS.
Actuially, most of the confederate monuments were moved, not destroyed. But you didn't know that, because you are a low-information windbag.

Actuially, most of the confederate monuments were moved, not destroyed. But you didn't know that, because you are a low-information windbag.

Moved or destroyed, it doesn't cover up your violent history or oppression, slavery, and murder.

Moved or destroyed, it doesn't cover up your violent history or oppression, slavery, and murder.
OUR history, idiot. And I've read your posts.... no doubt you would have been shooting your relatives to preserve slavery, so don't try to put us on the same shelf.

If only the moonbats in Murica had such a sense of humor with confederate monuments and memorials.

The sourpussies seem to have lost their sense of humor in 2016.

OUR history, idiot. And I've read your posts.... no doubt you would have been shooting your relatives to preserve slavery, so don't try to put us on the same shelf.

I can't vouch for what any of my long-lost Democrat kinfolk might have done, but I'm a Republican, so your argument is weak shit.

Forum List

Back