Russia Claims ISIS Now On The Ropes

Obama didn't get it done because ISIS is a Mossad/CIA creation to inflame tensions in the ME including eventually of having the US military back in the ME weakening the entire area so Israel can have its Greater Israel plan put into action.

I hope Russia is right and they wipe ISIS off the map

I would willingly give them full credit if they do

If they clear ISIS from Syria they would have to occupy Syria and prop up Assad.

Which is probably what they will do.

To the cheers of Conservatives who will use it as another cudgel to bash the President.

Russia and Iran are working together to control the mid east. If you think thats a good thing for the world, I have some swamp land to sell you.

If Russia thinks it can "control" the Middle East, I have some swamp land to sell them

I hope Russia is right and they wipe ISIS off the map

I would willingly give them full credit if they do

If they clear ISIS from Syria they would have to occupy Syria and prop up Assad.

Which is probably what they will do.

To the cheers of Conservatives who will use it as another cudgel to bash the President.

Russia and Iran are working together to control the mid east. If you think thats a good thing for the world, I have some swamp land to sell you.

If Russia thinks it can "control" the Middle East, I have some swamp land to sell them

We will see. With Iran and Syria under Putin's thumb------------------

Forum List

Back