Russia, China, India building new world order

OP
C
Reaction score
Russia China and India Building New World Order

I have been saying it for a year now, if not more, that the BRICS are building a world order without America/Europe, and will when the time is right destroy the US/EU.

And how are they going to do that?
BRICS build a new fiber optic for money transfers and safe-internet from the US.

Brics Cable Unveiled for Direct and Cohesive Communcations Services between Brazil Russia India China and South Africa - Bloomberg

BRICS Countries Build New Internet to Avoid NSA Spying Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

New version of the IMF

New Development Bank - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

New high-speed railway from Moscow to Beijing

China to build 242 billion high-speed railway from Beijing to Moscow Shanghaiist

And many more.

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I have been saying it for a year now, if not more, that the BRICS are building a world order without America/Europe, and will when the time is right destroy the US/EU.

BRICS build a new fiber optic for money transfers and safe-internet from the US.

Brics Cable Unveiled for Direct and Cohesive Communcations Services between Brazil Russia India China and South Africa - Bloomberg

BRICS Countries Build New Internet to Avoid NSA Spying Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

New version of the IMF

China to build 242 billion high-speed railway from Beijing to Moscow Shanghaiist

And many more.
Oh Alex Jones.....never mind.

OP
C
Reaction score

New version of the IMF

And many more.
Oh Alex Jones.....never mind.
I quoted ONE page from Alex Jones, you troll. How stupid are you?

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List