Russell Brand Discovers That Trump Was Right...Russian Collusion Was A Democrat Hoax....Hatched By Hillary

It's interesting that you do understand the notion of a fly by night website but when some Russian fly by night hacker causes a twitch you claim that it has to be Putin's Russian plan to control or destroy the US.
Nice try to turn my words on me but you probably going to need a little more

Russian were indicted by a grand jury concerning Russian interference

computer hacking conspiracy involving gaining unauthorized access into the computers of U.S. persons and entities involved in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, stealing documents from those computers, and staging releases of the stolen documents to interfere with the 2016 U.S. presidential election. The indictment also charges these defendants with aggravated identity theft, false registration
1632860024312.png

Do you see the difference as the FBI and various government sources agree

Aug 2020
The Senate Intelligence Committee has released the final report from its bipartisan investigation into Moscow's interference in the 2016 U.S. election.

A GOP-led Senate panel released a report Tuesday that details extensive contacts between Trump campaign advisers and Russian intelligence in 2016

the committee concludes that Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered the operation to hack Democratic computers and leak the stolen materials and that WikiLeaks likely knew that it was assisting a Russian influence operation when it published those

Do you see the difference between right wing fly by night sites and official government sites?

At least I can back it up with solid information from reputable sources.

Nice try to turn my words on me ......

I didn't "turn your words" on you.
..... but you probably going to need a little more
Russian were indicted by a grand jury concerning Russian interference

computer hacking conspiracy involving gaining unauthorized access into the computers of U.S. persons and entities involved in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, stealing documents from those computers, and staging releases of the stolen documents to interfere with the 2016 U.S. presidential election. The indictment also charges these defendants with aggravated identity theft, false registration
Do you see the difference as the FBI and various government sources agree

Aug 2020
The Senate Intelligence Committee has released the final report from its bipartisan investigation into Moscow's interference in the 2016 U.S. election.
A GOP-led Senate panel released a report Tuesday that details extensive contacts between Trump campaign advisers and Russian intelligence in 2016
the committee concludes that Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered the operation to hack Democratic computers and leak the stolen materials and that WikiLeaks likely knew that it was assisting a Russian influence operation when it published those

Do you see the difference between right wing fly by night sites and official government sites?

At least I can back it up with solid information from reputable sources.
Let me see if I understand you properly. You are saying that the FBI and various American government sources are "reputable"? :auiqs.jpg:I don't know how long this little dialogue of ours is going to last but It's gonna' be a real hoot!

I didn't "turn your words" on you.

Let me see if I understand you properly. You are saying that the FBI and various American government sources are "reputable"? :auiqs.jpg:I don't know how long this little dialogue of ours is going to last but It's gonna' be a real hoot!
Well I said you tried but hey if you do not believe that the FBI and US government sources are reputable when they report that Russians tried to interfere in US election and interpreted it as they are trying to destroy America.

Well don't give a hoot and pollute the story.

Well I said you tried but hey if you do not believe that the FBI and US government sources are reputable when they report that Russians tried to interfere in US election and interpreted it as they are trying to destroy America.
To believe the Russians are trying to destroy America is crazy and to believe the FBI, US government (and CIA) are reputable sources of international information is utterly insane. Taking the word of those sources is like asking a murderer where he was on the night of the crime.
Well don't give a hoot and pollute the story.
Pollute the story? Is that you call contributing logic and distrust based upon facts? No offence, but you must be very young.

This proves yet again that hoaxes will occur, when Muslims are involved. Democrats need to divorce themselves from the Islamic harlot. Islam is born of fornication, just like Christs enemies.

Great post.

Excerpt:

On both the criminal and civil litigation fronts, former President Donald Trump faces a bevy of lawsuits and investigations, with more cases likely to follow. Some are civil suits stemming from his pre-presidential business dealings.

Others are defamation claims from women he allegedly assaulted. More still are criminal probes and civil actions that scrutinize his attempts to overturn the results of the 2020 election. The Chart below tracks all these cases. It will be continually updated as major legal developments occur.

These cases bear on two pressing questions. First, will Trump maintain his long streak of eluding legal liability in the face of so many lawsuits? Second, if Trump is held to account for illegal conduct, what impact will such a development have on his—and his family’s—political and business fortunes?

Criminal charges—one would think—would be among the most damaging outcomes. After all, a criminal prosecution of a former president would be a singular event in American history. No former president has ever been indicted, much less convicted.

Trump lost any immunity from indictment that he may have possessed as president the moment he left office on Jan. 20. To be sure, most of the criminal probes detailed below are in their infancy, so the odds of an actual conviction at this time remain improbable.

Even so, the mere stigma of criminal charges against the former president could reshape the American political landscape and the historical understanding of Trump’s behavior.
The corrupt communist libs are using the court system to harass Trump----and you act like no one notices.

People are slowing realizing the truth.
If people believe that everything bad and corrupt is strictly the fault of "the Democrats" and "the left" then people don't realize the truth about anything. Knowing the truth is recognizing the shit on both sides and then working to introduce/improve Democracy in the US. At the moment the biggest morons are Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Maxine Waters, and co. But before them was Bush Baby Junior, Donald Rumsfeld, etc.

If people believe that everything bad and corrupt is strictly the fault of "the Democrats" and "the left" then people don't realize the truth about anything. Knowing the truth is recognizing the shit on both sides and then working to introduce/improve Democracy in the US. At the moment the biggest morons are Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Maxine Waters, and co. But before them was Bush Baby Junior, Donald Rumsfeld, etc.
Both parties are corrupt. I remember a saying I heard once in that whenever you point your finger at someone else, your thumb is pointing back at you. We had four years of the left screaming stolen election and illegitimate president.

Both parties are corrupt. I remember a saying I heard once in that whenever you point your finger at someone else, your thumb is pointing back at you. We had four years of the left screaming stolen election and illegitimate president.
I agree and so I do not believe "people are slowing realizing the truth".

The Hollywood left is finally starting to wake up about our Democrat Party and their deep corruption.

No....Brand is starting to slowly....glacially slowly, to catch on..............the rest of Hollywood is still all in for the clinton's and the democrats

I agree and so I do not believe "people are slowing realizing the truth".
I just don't know. While more and more people are seeing the light there are still millions and millions on both sides who can't think past the collective. Their side throws them food, they eat it. Don't question where the food comes from. Just be glad that Democrats want to give the store away and Republicans don't want to tax anyone.

To believe the Russians are trying to destroy America is crazy and to believe the FBI, US government (and CIA) are reputable sources of international information is utterly insane. Taking the word of those sources is like asking a murderer where he was on the night of the crime.

Pollute the story? Is that you call contributing logic and distrust based upon facts? No offence, but you must be very young.
You say the FBI , US government and CIA are not reputable sources of information based on what. If it is just your opinion then an opinion is not factual. Proved sources to back up your opinion. To believe that the above sources are utterly corrupt is what a foreigner would say trying to understand something based on what they read.

The Russians would love to destroy America. Why because then Russia would be the premier super power.

You say the FBI , US government and CIA are not reputable sources of information based on what. If it is just your opinion then an opinion is not factual. Proved sources to back up your opinion. To believe that the above sources are utterly corrupt is what a foreigner would say trying to understand something based on what they read.

The Russians would love to destroy America. Why because then Russia would be the premier super power.

Nah, if Russia had anyone in it's target for the mere claims to a number one super power status position for that reasoning alone or for the number one slot in the title itself, then it would have China in it's cross hairs now, because they are fast becoming the newest super power to now challenge all in the world when the time comes. The only thing is that China being a communist nation sort of puts it into a friendly category with Russia, and with China's latest moves against feminine men in China, then it just strengthened it's ties with Russia even more.

We are the outlier in the world of globalism, which is why we have forces within trying to take hold to power in this country in order to change it's trajectory fast for the purposes of globalism and our obedience to it.

The crazies in this country haven't a clue as to what being submissive to a globalist culture will truly will mean.

They will be ok for a time, but then it will change rapidly for them, and they could be in danger afterwards.

Power changes need the cooperation of all for a minute or two, then after the power is complete, then the true faces of communism is revealed.

Nah, if Russia had anyone in it's target for the mere claims to a number one super power status position for that reasoning alone or for the number one slot in the title itself, then it would have China in it's cross hairs now, because they are fast becoming the newest super power to now challenge all in the world when the time comes. The only thing is that China being a communist nation sort of puts it into a friendly category with Russia, and with China's latest moves against feminine men in China, then it just strengthened it's ties with Russia even more.

We are the outlier in the world of globalism, which is why we have forces within trying to take hold to power in this country in order to change it's trajectory fast for the purposes of globalism and our obedience to it.

The crazies in this country haven't a clue as to what being submissive to a globalist culture will truly will mean.

They will be ok for a time, but then it will change rapidly for them, and they could be in danger afterwards.

Power changes need the cooperation of all for a minute or two, then after the power is complete, then the true faces of communism is revealed.

Russia has a lower GDP than Brazil.

Brazil is America's ally.

You have no sense of honesty and since the brown stuff is coming out of your mouth - and your ears - I can see no reason to discuss everything you've just written or anything to do with politics at all.
"You said mean stuff about my favoritist prezzie evar!! I'm taking my ball and going home!!!"
:CryingCow:

Forum List

Back