Rural Covid victims rush to "Democrat run cities " for medical treatment.

And the city dwellers rushed the virus on to their turf - probably escaping the BLM riots and other democrat fuck ups.
Go back farther than that, where as the millions of concentrated Chinese city dweller's that the Chinese government unleashed the virus on, definitely cast it onto the world's rural populations, and the Chinese government should be paying a huge price for it all.

But here we have small minded Timmy playing dirty politic's against his fellow man.. uhh you really can wrap your mind around the ignorance going on in America now.

Blacks and browns and native Americans suffer the most. Densely populated areas suffer the most and first. Now it's finally getting to dumbass ignorant GOP America. Oops brainwashed functional dumbass ignoramus GOP America..... Try watching real news instead of garbage propaganda repeated endlessly on your tiny little propaganda machine....

If black people are particularly suspect to the Corona Virus, maybe the police need to be in the nation's Ghettos cracking down on mask mandates and cracking the heads of the refuseniks? If Black Lives REALLY Matter, it would seem the least they can do if masks are effective?
It's not a race thing goober, it's about population density and the jobs they have in the service industry meeting people. change the channel and get some reality please.

You are the one who mentioned "race", I was just responding to it. So the Corona virus has nothing to do with race and ethnicity?

If these hillbillies think covid is fake and Democrat cities are such hell holes, why are they running to the city hospitals for help? They are now taking up the beds of the city folk who deserve medical treatment.

Perhaps there should be a priority to treat city residents?

Rural Areas Send Their Sickest Patients to Cities, Straining Hospitals

Many rural communities across the U.S. have resisted masks and calls for social distancing during the coronavirus pandemic, but now rural counties are experiencing record-high infection and death rates.

Critically ill rural patients are often sent to city hospitals for high-level treatment and, as their numbers grow, some urban hospitals are buckling under the added strain.

You don't get the point. Rural hospitals deal with common ailments, anything complex has to be shipped out to the major institutions that don't serve rural areas. There is no equality in medical CARE in this country. Until someone is as able to get the highest quality , top of the food chain , doctor to serve patients in Coudersport and Shinglehouse, as they do in Cleveland or NYC, there will be little taste in the smaller burgs to pay for socialized medical schemes.
All those problems are because the GOP is a giveaway to big health big pharma and doctors. Snap out of it.

O'care didn't address any of the problems that rural America faces in getting equal healthcare.

And the ACA aka O'care, was a partisan medical scheme that is still the law.
Yes it is the GOP plan and they still wouldn't vote for it not a single one . It needs to be worked on forever just like any other healthcare system. We have to go after costs and of course expand Medicaid those remaining red States -this is the Senate version because of GOP obstruction. Normally the House and Senate negotiate. But Massachusetts elected Scott f****** Brown and that was the end of that . Obama was lucky to get it passed at all and was never able to pass another thing. Democrats need 60 votes in the Senate to reform this mess..
What is your investment in this government control?
Government control my ass. Government organization so we finally get some actual coverage competition and guarantees. My investment has to do with actual facts and reality instead of your garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. Tax the rich their fair share and invest in America for a change.....

There is all kinds of competition in the Health Insurance field, Franco.

Are you unfamiliar with the competition at big employers during the "open enrollment" each fall?

The ACA actually reduces competition as it mandates expensive coverage in areas where a customer might not want or need coverage. I have no intention of changing my gender, or having an abortion, there is no reason why I need a policy that covers those services.
Except that is the only way that everyone can get healthcare duh.... Everyone gets covered for everything period and no there is no transparency and competition in the healthcare system period it is a good start but it is a totally obstructed and sabotaged GOP mess. So it can remain a ridiculously expensive gold mine for big health and big pharma and doctors.... The place is also overrun with Indians Korean and other foreign doctors from around the world because we don't have enough medical schools and it is also ridiculously expensive thanks to the GOP and idiots like you. Oops brainwashed functional idiots like you change the channel....

If there is no competition allow as far as the services covered in health insurance, the only place for competition would be in price as well as physician panels. If there is a government run "public option", the only place where competition would be possible would be in the physician panels. A private company that needs to make a profit, cannot compete with the government on price.
You are totally drowning in GOP propaganda and corruption period fix the damn thing with transparency and competition the GOP blocks. Profits in healthcare is the last thing I give a damn about. The profit should be all plowed back into the system and giving back to the customers.

Private businesses only enter the market for profit, to make a living.

Eliminate profit, you eliminate the industry.

If these hillbillies think covid is fake and Democrat cities are such hell holes, why are they running to the city hospitals for help? They are now taking up the beds of the city folk who deserve medical treatment.

Many rural communities across the U.S. have resisted masks and calls for social distancing during the coronavirus pandemic, but now rural counties are experiencing record-high infection and death rates.

Critically ill rural patients are often sent to city hospitals for high-level treatment and, as their numbers grow, some urban hospitals are buckling under the added strain.
The initial issue is that those highly educated Liberals living in the Blue cities and wearing masks are already taking up all the beds in those hospitals.
So much for those supposedly sophisticated Liberals.
Thanks for the idiot president who caused 90% of this mess. Great job, brainwashed functional moron.
Liberals wear masks and distance and get sick and Europe and Asia have the same problem.
Get sick from idiotic rugged individualist lol conservatives who scream for help when they get the problem....
Still haven’t answered how the mask wearing demofks have the highest numbers? Come on Batman

The initial issue is that those highly educated Liberals living in the Blue cities and wearing masks are already taking up all the beds in those hospitals.
So much for those supposedly sophisticated Liberals.
Thanks for the idiot president who caused 90% of this mess. Great job, brainwashed functional moron.
Liberals wear masks and distance and get sick and Europe and Asia have the same problem.
Get sick from idiotic rugged individualist lol conservatives who scream for help when they get the problem....
Still haven’t answered how the mask wearing demofks have the highest numbers? Come on Batman
Population density, International travel, live in interesting places LOL..... Blacks and browns work in retail talking to idiot Republicans etc etc...

Blacks and browns and native Americans suffer the most. Densely populated areas suffer the most and first. Now it's finally getting to dumbass ignorant GOP America. Oops brainwashed functional dumbass ignoramus GOP America..... Try watching real news instead of garbage propaganda repeated endlessly on your tiny little propaganda machine....

If black people are particularly suspect to the Corona Virus, maybe the police need to be in the nation's Ghettos cracking down on mask mandates and cracking the heads of the refuseniks? If Black Lives REALLY Matter, it would seem the least they can do if masks are effective?
It's not a race thing goober, it's about population density and the jobs they have in the service industry meeting people. change the channel and get some reality please.

You are the one who mentioned "race", I was just responding to it. So the Corona virus has nothing to do with race and ethnicity?
Population density.... Sounds like native Americans might have a problem. We don't know the answers to these questions in most cases. Republicans don't even know masks are a good idea for crying out loud LOL

You don't get the point. Rural hospitals deal with common ailments, anything complex has to be shipped out to the major institutions that don't serve rural areas. There is no equality in medical CARE in this country. Until someone is as able to get the highest quality , top of the food chain , doctor to serve patients in Coudersport and Shinglehouse, as they do in Cleveland or NYC, there will be little taste in the smaller burgs to pay for socialized medical schemes.
All those problems are because the GOP is a giveaway to big health big pharma and doctors. Snap out of it.

O'care didn't address any of the problems that rural America faces in getting equal healthcare.

Yes it is the GOP plan and they still wouldn't vote for it not a single one . It needs to be worked on forever just like any other healthcare system. We have to go after costs and of course expand Medicaid those remaining red States -this is the Senate version because of GOP obstruction. Normally the House and Senate negotiate. But Massachusetts elected Scott f****** Brown and that was the end of that . Obama was lucky to get it passed at all and was never able to pass another thing. Democrats need 60 votes in the Senate to reform this mess..
Government control my ass. Government organization so we finally get some actual coverage competition and guarantees. My investment has to do with actual facts and reality instead of your garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. Tax the rich their fair share and invest in America for a change.....

Are you unfamiliar with the competition at big employers during the "open enrollment" each fall?

The ACA actually reduces competition as it mandates expensive coverage in areas where a customer might not want or need coverage. I have no intention of changing my gender, or having an abortion, there is no reason why I need a policy that covers those services.
Except that is the only way that everyone can get healthcare duh.... Everyone gets covered for everything period and no there is no transparency and competition in the healthcare system period it is a good start but it is a totally obstructed and sabotaged GOP mess. So it can remain a ridiculously expensive gold mine for big health and big pharma and doctors.... The place is also overrun with Indians Korean and other foreign doctors from around the world because we don't have enough medical schools and it is also ridiculously expensive thanks to the GOP and idiots like you. Oops brainwashed functional idiots like you change the channel....

If there is no competition allow as far as the services covered in health insurance, the only place for competition would be in price as well as physician panels. If there is a government run "public option", the only place where competition would be possible would be in the physician panels. A private company that needs to make a profit, cannot compete with the government on price.
You are totally drowning in GOP propaganda and corruption period fix the damn thing with transparency and competition the GOP blocks. Profits in healthcare is the last thing I give a damn about. The profit should be all plowed back into the system and giving back to the customers.

I don't need the insurance industry being involved in healthcare myself. Big health big pharma is a big GOP corporate scam still. Fix it. Obamacare will be worked on forever period it is a basic framework we passed by the skin of our teeth against GOP scumbags and brainwashed functional morons like you....

And the city dwellers rushed the virus on to their turf - probably escaping the BLM riots and other democrat fuck ups.
Go back farther than that, where as the millions of concentrated Chinese city dweller's that the Chinese government unleashed the virus on, definitely cast it onto the world's rural populations, and the Chinese government should be paying a huge price for it all.

But here we have small minded Timmy playing dirty politic's against his fellow man.. uhh you really can wrap your mind around the ignorance going on in America now.
funny how Republicans think the Chinese should have been perfect while they have totally screwed it up themselves. It is not a conspiracy or one of your phony scandals, none of which have gone anywhere in the real world of journalism and law enforcement period change the channel, brainwashed functional moron.

I don't need the insurance industry being involved in healthcare myself. Big health big pharma is a big GOP corporate scam still. Fix it. Obamacare will be worked on forever period it is a basic framework we passed by the skin of our teeth against GOP scumbags and brainwashed functional morons like you....

The liberals have been working on O'care for a decade now, and they seem no closer to "fixing" it than they did then.

The program has huge problems in equity, as Poor States like Alabama are taxed to provide rich states like California with expanded Medicaid.

Some real equity problems here, we'll see how Sleepy Joe addresses this and helps poor states full of "Deplorable Chumps" as he calls them, and as he promised to serve.

By the way, Big Pharma was able to discover, test and manufacture the new 'rona virus vaccines at Warp Speed. If the government had to work on it alone, they'd still be arguing about the makeup of the committee to study the matter.

There currently isnt "high level treatment" for covid. I literally spoke to a doctor 2 days ago about options, and he told me there are no options. He said you have to stay at home until you cant breathe anymore. A hospital will put those who are dying on a ventilator, but thats it.

The liberals have been working on O'care for a decade now, and they seem no closer to "fixing" it than they did then.

The program has huge problems in equity, as Poor States like Alabama are taxed to provide rich states like California with expanded Medicaid.

Some real equity problems here, we'll see how Sleepy Joe addresses this and helps poor states full of "Deplorable Chumps" as he calls them, and as he promised to serve.
Except for 35 days in session for Obamacare, Democrats have had no power to pass anything the last 50 years.... How can you vote for a scumbag party that wants to do away with the best and only social reform of the last 50 years? The pure brainwash.

There currently isnt "high level treatment" for covid. I literally spoke to a doctor 2 days ago about options, and he told me there are no options. He said you have to stay at home until you cant breathe anymore. A hospital will put those who are dying on a ventilator, but thats it.
It has come to my attention the doctor's often don't know s*** about the newest ideas. And certainly did not understand Obamacare. And my father was a doctor, the only one for socialized medicine in the state LOL. Doctors accountants engineers etc don't know crap about politics or they wouldn't often be Republicans....

By the way, Big Pharma was able to discover, test and manufacture the new 'rona virus vaccines at Warp Speed. If the government had to work on it alone, they'd still be arguing about the makeup of the committee to study the matter.
And Trump paid them huge amounts of money to do it. The government is not going to run anything in healthcare, just organize it and regulate it.....

They also came up with the fine vaccines in countries without big pharma. Big pharma can go to hell. Just like big insurance and big health.

Population density, International travel, live in interesting places LOL..... Blacks and browns work in retail talking to idiot Republicans etc etc...
I thought Demofks stayed home? Wait, they didn’t adhere to the demofk rules? Impossible sucka

funny how Republicans think the Chinese should have been perfect while they have totally screwed it up themselves. It is not a conspiracy or one of your phony scandals, none of which have gone anywhere in the real world of journalism and law enforcement period change the channel, brainwashed functional moron.
Not at all, just responsible

And Trump paid them huge amounts of money to do it. The government is not going to run anything in healthcare, just organize it and regulate it.....
I got a bridge

They also came up with the fine vaccines in countries without big pharma. Big pharma can go to hell. Just like big insurance and big health.
Admit it, you don’t follow science! It’s ok Batman

Except for 35 days in session for Obamacare, Democrats have had no power to pass anything the last 50 years.... How can you vote for a scumbag party that wants to do away with the best and only social reform of the last 50 years? The pure brainwash.

The D's have had plenty of power, but they would have had to actually "negotiate", and that goes against their principles. As B. Hussein O. stated "the Republicans can come along, but they have to ride in the back of the bus".

Now, Sleepy Joe says that he will be president for ALL the people, and we will see if he reaches across the aisle. He promised to promote Blessed Fracking and not to disarm the people during the campaign. But I have my doubts, based upon his past record.

Forum List

Back