Run by the LGBQT Canadian 'police' arrests pastor for preaching Bible

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Since creating of humans in all cultures and by all peoples 5749 years homosexuality has been considered as insanity and queers were subjects at best a good medical treatment. Not now in the time when all parliaments, medias, legislatures, police departments etc. taken over by this very noisy and allegedly very 'persecuted' minority. It looks like LGBQT begins to kill soon anybody who dares to issue a disapproval to them.
What's about Free Speech, is it already abolished and nullified?
We live indeed in the last times, in very terrible times when insane run our countries and harass us just for daring to have another opinion.
It is the proven fact: LGBQT demands from non-LGBQT tolerance, but is probably one of the most intolerant communities after Radical Islamists and Antifa.

Let's see around two thousand years of persecution by Christians but now you have a problem with gay minorities?

Let's see around two thousand years of persecution by Christians but now you have a problem with gay minorities?

Your aggressive gay minority has a problem with non-gay majority, harass and sue anybody who does not accept the 'freedom' of LGBQT to promote their agenda

Your aggressive gay minority has a problem with non-gay majority, harass and sue anybody who does not accept the 'freedom' of LGBQT to promote their agenda
Yeah I suppose you'd like to go back to killing them without legal ramifications.

Since creating of humans in all cultures and by all peoples 5749 years homosexuality has been considered as insanity and queers were subjects at best a good medical treatment. Not now in the time when all parliaments, medias, legislatures, police departments etc. taken over by this very noisy and allegedly very 'persecuted' minority. It looks like LGBQT begins to kill soon anybody who dares to issue a disapproval to them.
We live indeed in the last times, in very terrible times when insane run our countries and harass us just for daring to have another opinion.
It is the proven fact: LGBQT demands from non-LGBQT tolerance, but is probably one of the most intolerant communities after Radical Islamists and Antifa.

That's messed up. That's not flying in America.

Europe and Canada have been conquered.

Think they’ll do the same for what’s said in mosques?

Yeah I suppose you'd like to go back to killing them without legal ramifications.

forced fig leaves

Have a look here
Doesn’t the Bible Tell Christians to Put Homosexuals to Death?

Give it time.

Give it time.

I'll give it copper-jacketed lead at high velocities.

We have a 1st Amendment here, this is not Canuckistan. This country was founded by fighting preachers. As in, preachers were in the Revolutionary Army. Know your history. Blacks were, too. True story.

Christian sharia...being supported on this very thread.

Preachers fought in the Revolution, dumbass dyke. All gays were hanged until Jefferson..Sodomy laws punishable by death were on the books of 48 states. What country you from, girl? Sup?

Bunch of drunks on a street corner. Got arrested. So?

Are we all supposed to respect these preacher boys?

I live in Fl, not Canuckistan. :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Furthermore, IDGAF what you do in Canuckistan baby; That is not here.
Canuckians had zero parts in the American Revolution. They actually burnt down our White House, would you like that to be revisited? IMO, revenge would be good.

Last edited:

Have a look here

The Jewish law was abolished for Christians

Question: why peoples must respect non-stop 24/7 aggressive homosexual propaganda from all MS presstitutes?
Sound people must be tolerant to perverse lunatics.
By insane themselves reject any tolerance even to one solely preacher on a street

I live in Fl, not Canuckistan. :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Furthermore, IDGAF what you do in Canuckistan baby; That is not here.
Canuckians had zero parts in the American Revolution. They actually burnt down our White House, would you like that to be revisited? IMO, revenge would be good.

So what. I live in Virginia. There is one of these street crazies that I know of who parks at 14th and Constitution Ave. in DC. and he yells and screams at the passers-by about his bibble. I don't know what this guy did to be arrested in Canada. I don't really care.

Christian sharia...being supported on this very thread.

Preachers fought in the Revolution, dumbass dyke. All gays were hanged until Jefferson..Sodomy laws punishable by death were on the books of 48 states. What country you from, girl? Sup?
As I said and you so eloquently provided an example of.....christian sharia.

Have a look here

The Jewish law was abolished for Christians
Convenient that....so the 10 Commandments don't apply anymore. Why do crazy perverts like Roy Moore keep trying to put them up in courthouses then?

Forum List

Back