Rump's Russian connection

The whole argument was about whether Russia was leaking e-mails to Assange and that has been proven to be a lie.

Wrong. There's no such argument made here.
The subject is that there is a furtive line of communication between Rump and Moscow.

#1 Russia is not an enemy of the people of the united states but it does seem to be an enemy of USA.INC which doesn't make them an enemy of mine.

No one brought up "enemies" either.
The subject is that there is a furtive line of communication between Rump and Moscow.

#2 Thus far, Russia has done more to hurt the CIA proxy army of ISIS than any other force out there.

Completely irrelevant to the topic.

#3 It has been USA.INC and their globalist pals like Soros that has been trying to provoke a war with Russia.

He is kinda anticommunist that way ---- but still irrelevant to the topic.

#4 Russia has shown remarkable restraint in spite of the coup de 'etat of the Ukraine that put NATO forces along Russia's borders.

I sure can't think of anything more "restrained" than invading a sovereign nation. But still completely irrelevant to the topic.

Witht he coming financial collapse, these POS that have raped, pillaged and plundered us all is in need of a cover when the SHTF so they are attempting to make Russia the scapegoat. The sad thing is, the American people are so stupid and dumbed down that they will go along with it.

Incoherent.
Or as the rest of the world calls it --- "Wednesday".
What? Did he use an alias like obama uses when communicating with Hillary?

Yeah, how fucking funny was it to have the Barrypuppet busted in an outright lie that he didn't know the Hildebeast was using a private server....only to find out that he was communicating with her on it and bypassing the .gov server......what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive....LOL!

It's unlikely that there is any connection from Trump to Russia, even if this left wing nut pipe dream were true, so what? Did Trump divulge secret information to the Russians? Did Trump mishandle secret information? Did Trump put the US at risk in any way?

I love the smell of left wing desperation.

The Democrats have been railing against McCarthyism ever since the 1950's so it's pretty hilarious that they are now engaging in McCarthyism themselves.

Where the freakity fuck do you see that?

Since you brought it up though, know who gave the most eloquent Congressional speech denouncing McCarthyism?
Margaret Chase Smith.. "Declaration of Conscience", June 1, 1950.

It's unlikely that there is any connection from Trump to Russia,

It's already demonstrated. See the OP.
To paraphrase Donald Rump: "Ping ping ping"

Ieven if this left wing nut pipe dream were true, so what? Did Trump divulge secret information to the Russians? Did Trump mishandle secret information? Did Trump put the US at risk in any way?

We don't know, do we?

But say, since we don't know, the thing to do is just walk away and ignore it. Yeah that's the ticket.

I uh, don't think that's what that smell is. You oughta close the bathroom door when you come out.
Something died in there.

>> In July, a cybersecurity researcher who goes by the pseudonym "Tea Leaves" noticed a strange pattern of communication between Donald Trump's servers and the Alfa Bank in Moscow. He became curious about it and collected some traces on this connection. He tried pinging the Trump server and his pings were rejected, meaning the server was configured in a way to communicate only with a specific set of other servers, including those of the Alfa Bank. He and his colleagues contacted Paul Vixie, who wrote much of the DNS code that makes the Internet work. Their conclusion: There was a secret digital hotline between Trump's servers and those in Russia. What they also discovered is that this hotline was active only during business hours in New York or business hours in Moscow, strongly suggesting it was being used for human communication, not for serving webpages or something automated like that. Also odd was that very large and powerful servers were set up to handle a tiny bit of traffic. Technical experts who have seen the logs have sworn that they are genuine because there are items in them that would be very hard to falsify in a way to fool experts, such as interpacket timing.

What is also interesting is that traffic on the digital hotline between Trump and Russia seemed to correlate with political news. When there was a lot of political news, there was more traffic than when there was little news. On Sept. 21, the New York Times began investigating this matter, and the Trump server was suddenly shut down. Four days later a new DNS entry was created that pointed to the now-restarted Trump server. << --- analysis from Electoral-vote.com
Original source article here.​

Given Rump's open public invitation to Russia to hack US emails, the implications of this are bigly.

YUGELY bigly.

And this 'person' is the presidential candidate for the Republican Party. In what farthest reaches of the bizarro world would anyone think this possible, and yet even with all the mounting evidence there are still 'Amerikans' that will vote for this traitor.

Reagan read the above in the afterlife daily news and stood up, clapped his hands together and said "I'm out, there is no Republican Party any more".

Yep, Trump's so bizarro that the FBI is investigating clinton instead.

It's unlikely that there is any connection from Trump to Russia,

It's already demonstrated. See the OP.
To paraphrase Donald Rump: "Ping ping ping"

Ieven if this left wing nut pipe dream were true, so what? Did Trump divulge secret information to the Russians? Did Trump mishandle secret information? Did Trump put the US at risk in any way?

We don't know, do we?

But say, since we don't know, the thing to do is just walk away and ignore it. Yeah that's the ticket.

I uh, don't think that's what that smell is. You oughta close the bathroom door when you come out.
Something died in there.

You stink of desperation.

Also fuel for thought is Rump's ever-morphing memory of whether or not he knows or has a relationship with Vladimir Putin, quite reminiscent of the way he vacillates on whether or not he knows David Duke.

He's like alternating current that way.
Trump, Putin and Duke's KKK have teamed up to destroy this GREAT country from within.

Also fuel for thought is Rump's ever-morphing memory of whether or not he knows or has a relationship with Vladimir Putin, quite reminiscent of the way he vacillates on whether or not he knows David Duke.

He's like alternating current that way.
Trump, Putin and Duke's KKK have teamed up to destroy this GREAT country from within.

You forgot to include the american nazi party.

Perhaps Everton should find the thread talking about the FBI leaking documents to Assange. The fbi dumping files for two days

Hilary is bought and paid for by Putin...Putin controlled companies gave 23.5 million to the Clinton foundation and hired bill the rapist for speaches......

And that's why Russia hacked Clinton, the DNC; etc, then gave the materials to Assange, who hates Clinton as much as you. Makes sense.

You have proof...right??????

I know your hero says Russia isn't involved, but considering Trump's issue with habitual lying, only a fool would believe Trump.

US officially accuses Russia of hacking DNC and interfering with election

Hilary is bought and paid for by Putin...Putin controlled companies gave 23.5 million to the Clinton foundation and hired bill the rapist for speaches......

And that's why Russia hacked Clinton, the DNC; etc, then gave the materials to Assange, who hates Clinton as much as you. Makes sense.

I know your hero says Russia isn't involved, but considering Trump's issue with habitual lying, only a fool would believe Trump.

The barrypuppet admin accuses Russia of exposing their crimes.........tooo funny. Yeah, I will take that with a grain of salt. (snicker)

The barrypuppet admin accuses Russia of exposing their crimes.........tooo funny. Yeah, I will take that with a grain of salt. (snicker)

Color me surprised, goose-stepper!

Color me surprised, goose-stepper!

What color sums up what an idiot is???? My educated guess is that it would be yellow with a touch of lavender. It certainly describes the leftard clown posse...cowardly and effeminate.

Forum List

Back