Zone1 rules change???

Status
Not open for further replies.
youre also dumber than a box of rocks,,
Are you AI? Because sometimes your replies are so inappropriate. I tell you I got banned for 2 weeks and you call me a liar? Why would I lie about that? Should be embarrassed. I let a con get the best of me and make me cross a line.

If no one rats the person "breaking the rule" out, the infraction is likely to go unnoticed by the mods.

One time I got a post removed and a warning because I asked "When are you going to stop beating your wife"? Which is a famous example of a loaded question, and the person I was responding to had just asked a loaded question. A mod removed the post and gave me a warning for talking about another USMB member's family. Of course now I'm breaking the rule that I'm not supposed to discuss Mod actions.

Damn, the same thing happened to me (response to a loaded question) when I did it cartoon form.....I mean how fuckin' humorless must you be not to get that was a joke? I can't remember which mod it was only that it was not one of the "usual suspects".

but then again you lie a lot so why would I believe you??
This guy says you guys are the liars

“They’re lying to you,” he said. “This isn’t about mental health, which every other country has problems with. It isn’t drugs, which every other country struggles with. It isn’t computer games, which every other country has. It’s the guns. It’s obviously the guns.”

He said it’s high time to place the blame where it belongs: On Republicans.

“Let’s stop saying ‘Congress must act’ and start saying ‘the Republican Party must act,’” he said. “Let’s stop treating the GOP as the party of law and order and treat them, more accurately, as the party of gun violence, of school shootings, of mall massacres.”

Are you AI? Because sometimes your replies are so inappropriate. I tell you I got banned for 2 weeks and you call me a liar? Why would I lie about that? Should be embarrassed. I let a con get the best of me and make me cross a line.
I didnt call you a liar about being banned,, it was for the reason you say it was for,,

its one of the side effects of lying so much is no one ever believes a word you say,,

Is it against the rules to accuse people of supporting terrorists, or insurrectionist, white supremacist, racists...
good question,, would be easier of they just posted what the rules are instead of making them up as they go along,,

whats worse is I didnt accuse a person of supporting them,, just that they would be frustrated on line with new laws

This guy says you guys are the liars

“They’re lying to you,” he said. “This isn’t about mental health, which every other country has problems with. It isn’t drugs, which every other country struggles with. It isn’t computer games, which every other country has. It’s the guns. It’s obviously the guns.”

He said it’s high time to place the blame where it belongs: On Republicans.

“Let’s stop saying ‘Congress must act’ and start saying ‘the Republican Party must act,’” he said. “Let’s stop treating the GOP as the party of law and order and treat them, more accurately, as the party of gun violence, of school shootings, of mall massacres.”

off topic,,

I didnt call you a liar about being banned,, it was for the reason you say it was for,,

its one of the side effects of lying so much is no one ever believes a word you say,,
It's true. I was calling the guy a perv when he was telling me he's a wrestling coach. I was accusing him of being a Dennis Hastert. Probably was told to stop and then one post a few days later I simply replied back with a pic of Dennis Hastert. He knew what it meant, I knew what it meant and so did the moderator who banned me for a couple weeks. LOL

It's true. I was calling the guy a perv when he was telling me he's a wrestling coach. I was accusing him of being a Dennis Hastert. Probably was told to stop and then one post a few days later I simply replied back with a pic of Dennis Hastert. He knew what it meant, I knew what it meant and so did the moderator who banned me for a couple weeks. LOL
if you say so,,

but its just hard to believe what you say since you lie so much,,

if you say so,,

but its just hard to believe what you say since you lie so much,,

Interesting how you are so quick to catch my lies and not let go of them but give Trump a free pass to lie all he wants. I'm not running for government he is. He should be honest. And you should care that he isn't. Fox News proves you've been brainwashed. Breitbart too. And the radio shows you listen to and from work every day. Rotting your brain. What do you do for a living?

I have been informed by coyote the moderator that rules have changes and accusing another member of supporting pedophiles is now against the rules,,

so beware rules can change and you wont know until they decide to enforce them,,

if I am not mistake that put a lot of member in violation,,
The rules state -

No Accusations of other members relating to bestiality, grooming, or pedophilia. If you suspect a forum member is involved with grooming and/or pedophilia, DM the mods with your suspicions and evidence. Again, do NOT accuse other members of being a groomer or pedophile.

It seems like every time a Republican is president, Michigan struggles. Every time a Democrat is in the White House, we do okay. Are Democrats more pro union? Yup.

I have been informed by coyote the moderator that rules have changes and accusing another member of supporting pedophiles is now against the rules,,

so beware rules can change and you wont know until they decide to enforce them,,

if I am not mistake that put a lot of member in violation,,
What did you expect? They have to protect child molesters.

Interesting how you are so quick to catch my lies and not let go of them but give Trump a free pass to lie all he wants. I'm not running for government he is. He should be honest. And you should care that he isn't. Fox News proves you've been brainwashed. Breitbart too. And the radio shows you listen to and from work every day. Rotting your brain. What do you do for a living?
and there it is,, the TDS shows its ugly face,,

when did I give trump a free pass?? I didnt even vote for him,,

when you lie like this is makes it hard to believe anything you say,,

It seems like every time a Republican is president, Michigan struggles. Every time a Democrat is in the White House, we do okay. Are Democrats more pro union? Yup.
off topic,,
The rules state -

No Accusations of other members relating to bestiality, grooming, or pedophilia. If you suspect a forum member is involved with grooming and/or pedophilia, DM the mods with your suspicions and evidence. Again, do NOT accuse other members of being a groomer or pedophile.
so youre saying this new rule doesnt exist and I am a victim of a rogue mod??

of coursse there is a member that openly said it wanted to teach children how to be bisexual which is grooming and I was told I couldnt call them a groomer and they are still allowed to post,,

off topic,,

so you're saying this new rule doesn't exist and I am a victim of a rogue mod??

of course there is a member that openly said it wanted to teach children how to be bisexual which is grooming and I was told I couldn't call them a groomer and they are still allowed to post,,
On balance, if you put a line down the middle of that rule, you had both feet slightly over the mark.

Make yourself a cup of tea, sit back and have a think about it and you'll probably see why you got dinged after the adrenaline subsides. Then move on.

As a past parent, the conversation in question to me would appear as child abuse as opposed to grooming. I don't think a responsible parent should be training their children to be bisexual, quite perverted to be honest.

On balance, if you put a line down the middle of that rule, you had both feet slightly over the mark.

Make yourself a cup of tea, sit back and have a think about it and you'll probably see why you got dinged after the adrenaline subsides. Then move on.
since it happened last week I've had plenty of time to think about it..

and as I said I didnt even say they supported pedos,, just that they were didnt like them being frustrated on the internet with new laws,,

off topic,,

so youre saying this new rule doesnt exist and I am a victim of a rogue mod??

of coursse there is a member that openly said it wanted to teach children how to be bisexual which is grooming and I was told I couldnt call them a groomer and they are still allowed to post,,

Whenever a Republican accuses someone else of being corrupt, I suspect that Republican is corrupt. Usually turns out they are.

And when a Republican votes against LGBTQ and starts calling us pedo's, I remember this guy

This republican is liking gay men's half naked pics and won't let drag queens go out in public?

Whenever a Republican accuses someone else of being corrupt, I suspect that Republican is corrupt. Usually turns out they are.

And when a Republican votes against LGBTQ and starts calling us pedo's, I remember this guy

This republican is liking gay men's half naked pics and won't let drag queens go out in public?
so youre complaining about a gay man that says to leave the children alone,,

I dont get it unless youre OK with children being exposed to adult sexual content and used as political pawns,,

are you OK with that?? or did you not take time to think before opening your mouth??

so youre complaining about a gay man that says to leave the children alone,,

I dont get it unless youre OK with children being exposed to adult sexual content and used as political pawns,,

are you OK with that?? or did you not take time to think before opening your mouth??

The other day we had a diddler run out into the woods and off himself when he found out the dad of the kids he was molesting was on his way to hunt him down and do the needful with him.

Much time and trouble was saved. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back