Rudy Giuliani: The gift that keeps on giving

If you're an example of the average voter, I agree. If the government sucks it's because of voters like you.

"Bush 2000."

"Bush sucked."

"That's because he was a RINO."

"McCain 2008."

"McCain lost."

"Romney 2012"

"Romney lost."

"Yeah, but that's because he was a RINO."

Of course I'm the stupid one. :cuckoo:

Giuliani is wrong.

And conservatives seeking to defend Giuliani are just as wrong.

LOL! There is NOTHING in obama's life history which demonstrates a love of the United States, let alone a respect for the principles that define America.

What's more, is that I have yet to see anyone trying to 'defend' Gulliani... such would be like 'defending' the person pointing out that the 'sky is blue', or 'the sun is hot'.

If you're an example of the average voter, I agree. If the government sucks it's because of voters like you.

"Bush 2000."

"Bush sucked."

"McCain 2008."

"McCain lost."

"Romney 2012"

"Romney lost."

"Yeah, but that's because he was a RINO."

Of course I'm the stupid one. :cuckoo:
Huh... isn't it odd how ALL of those would-be losses, are elections wherein the Progs chose the candidate.

I mean in 08 alone, had Palin been at the top of the ticket, she'd be POTUS still, today.

Rudy Giulianis statements questioning Obama's upbringing and declaring that Obama does not love America has given the Democrats a tremendous gift

Democrats get to declare

Look America.....This is how Republicans are
See how Democrats take the high ground while Republicans resort to tactics like this?

But best of all......All GOP candidates will now be asked to take a side.
Do you think President Obama loves America?

When given a chance, Scott Walker punted and refused to answer
How will other Republicans respond?

Democrats take the high ground?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yeah, they sure took the high ground when they went after Sarah Palin and her children and published any scurrilous lie about her they could dig up.

They sure took the high ground when they accused the Bush daughters of being alcoholics and sluts.

You were joking about that, weren't you?

After 9-11 Rudy was a symbol of inspiration while Barry (Sotoro) Hussein Obama was nodding his head during services in the church of hate-America and listening to a preacher who said 9-11 was America's fault. Go for it lefties. If you agree with Obama's hatred of America come out and say so but don't try to B.S. us with propaganda and double talk.
And?

This in no way mitigates the fact that Giuliani is wrong...

What mitigates Gulliani's comment is that it is an irrefutable FACT. Which is re-enforced by the fact, that none of you idiots have come anywhere close to refuting 'it'.

After 9-11 Rudy was a symbol of inspiration while Barry (Sotoro) Hussein Obama was nodding his head during services in the church of hate-America and listening to a preacher who said 9-11 was America's fault. Go for it lefties. If you agree with Obama's hatred of America come out and say so but don't try to B.S. us with propaganda and double talk.
And?

This in no way mitigates the fact that Giuliani is wrong, nor does it afford Giuliani some sort of 'special authority' to sit in judgment of the president – or any other American, for that matter.
Giuliani was right. As I recall the Constitution gives everyone the authority to criticize the government. When people start calling the freedom of the 1st Amendment "special authority" it only makes Rudy seem more credible.

Rudy Giulianis statements questioning Obama's upbringing and declaring that Obama does not love America has given the Democrats a tremendous gift

Democrats get to declare

See how Democrats take the high ground while Republicans resort to tactics like this?

Obama never said he loves this country. He has said numerous times that he wants to fundamentally change it. Look that up and then ask yourself how you can love something if you want to change it into something else.

Democrats get to declare

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yeah, they sure took the high ground when they went after Sarah Palin and her children and published any scurrilous lie about her they could dig up.

They sure took the high ground when they accused the Bush daughters of being alcoholics and sluts.

I never understood why Republicans struggle so much with equivalencies

Show me where a Democratic candidate for president attacked Sarah Palin or her children
Show where a top Democrat accused the Bush daughters of being alchoholics or sluts

Then I will surrender the high ground

Democrats get to declare

Obama never said he loves this country. He has said numerous times that he wants to fundamentally change it. Look that up and then ask yourself how you can love something if you want to change it into something else.

Wanting to improve your country is not love?

And?

This in no way mitigates the fact that Giuliani is wrong, nor does it afford Giuliani some sort of 'special authority' to sit in judgment of the president – or any other American, for that matter.
Giuliani was right. As I recall the Constitution gives everyone the authority to criticize the government. When people start calling the freedom of the 1st Amendment "special authority" it only makes Rudy seem more credible.
Yet another Conservative with no concept of the first amendment. For as much as you guys scream about protecting the Constitution, you have no clue as to what is in it

Yet another Conservative with no concept of the first amendment. For as much as you guys scream about protecting the Constitution, you have no clue as to what is in it

The First Amendment gives you to right to say that you loathe America... it does NOT give you the right to claim that you loathe America and still be counted as an American.

Last edited:
This will give the Democrats something to talk about for the next few weeks....
They surely don't want to talk about ISIS running wild.

The First Amendment gives you to right to say that you loathe America... it does NOT give you the right to claim that you say that you loathe America and still be counted as an American.
Sorry...makes absolutely no sense

Try again

Democrats get to declare

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I never understood why Republicans struggle so much with equivalencies

Show me where a Democratic candidate for president attacked Sarah Palin or her children
Show where a top Democrat accused the Bush daughters of being alchoholics or sluts

Then I will surrender the high ground
Obama accused Bush of being unpatriotic, that high enough in government for you?

The First Amendment gives you to right to say that you loathe America... it does NOT give you the right to claim that you say that you loathe America and still be counted as an American.
Sorry...makes absolutely no sense

Try again

Your inability to comprehend simple concepts, does not set greater responsibility upon ANYONE to help you understand.

Forum List

Back