Rudy Giuliani: The gift that keeps on giving

Name a single example and we can talk about it

His stated desire to fundamentally change the nation... is a good one.

His immediate run around the world to apologize for the nation... is another.

His immediate attempt to spend the nation into bankruptcy... is another.

His having imported MILLIONS of Illegal aliens and attempt to give them the means to vote... is another.

His numerous abuses of power, wherein he conspired to infringe on the means of Americans to exercise their God Given Rights.

His stated 'belief' that Constitutional Protections for God-given Rights are "Negative Liberties"... is another.

And so one.

Typical of low information pop-culture lefties they resort to attacking the messenger when allegations seem credible. Granted we aren't able to get into Barry Hussein's mind but every fact Rudy related is true and it's reasonable to come to the conclusion that Hussein doesn't care too much about the Country he represents.

Question to Republican posters on this board

Do you think that statements like Giuliani made are helpful for your party?

Why is the low information left so angry at "America's Mayor", because he criticized the president? Why is the left so sensitive about criticism of Barry Hussein that they would attack a private citizen for voicing his opinion? The question is redundant and the answer is simple. Rudy hit a sensitive nerve and the left was blindsided. Instead of defending the indefensible the low information left does what it does best and searches the blogs for ammunition to use against Americans who dare to insult the king.

Legitimate criticism is one thing. Claiming a president doesn't love his country because you disagree with his policies is another thing.
Why is it assumed he does? He criticizes this country every chance he gets and he was raised with every anti American group there is.

WTF else do you conclude about a man who won't even wear an American flag pin on his lapel when he ran for president and he took it off in front of people to make a point about how much he despises it?

oh boy, they are going to milk this for every drop they can. while the people who put their party into minority statues. just laughs at them

what the who gives a shit what some FORMER mayor had to say. people are worried about finding a job and feeding their families under this Obama regime

You are seeing people and a party that is D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-E

Do you honestly think Republicans wouldn't be doing the same thing if the roles were reversed? It's petty politics, but it's politics as usual.
Where were you when Bush was president? My goodness is Obama really this shallow?

Name a single example and we can talk about it

His stated desire to fundamentally change the nation... is a good one.

His immediate run around the world to apologize for the nation... is another.

His immediate attempt to spend the nation into bankruptcy... is another.

His having imported MILLIONS of Illegal aliens and attempt to give them the means to vote... is another.

His numerous abuses of power, wherein he conspired to infringe on the means of Americans to exercise their God Given Rights.

His stated 'belief' that Constitutional Protections for God-given Rights are "Negative Liberties"... is another.

And so one.

Let's start with the apology tour

Do you believe that recognizing our country has made mistakes does not mean you love your country?
If you state that you think Jim Crow laws were wrong, does that mean you do not love your country?
If you state that Vietnam or Iraq was wrong, does that mean you do not love your country?
If the president of the United States calls other nations cowards for not attacking Iraq with him, is it wrong for another President to try to smooth relations

Love of country means pointing out what is wrong and doing what you can to make sure it does not happen again

Question to Republican posters on this board

Do you think that statements like Giuliani made are helpful for your party?
We need 20 more just like him.

You have that many with Rudy, Trump, Palin, Coulter, Rush, Hannity

All providing an opportunity to point to their bizarre rhetoric and claim....that is how all Republicans are

oh boy, they are going to milk this for every drop they can. while the people who put their party into minority statues. just laughs at them

what the who gives a shit what some FORMER mayor had to say. people are worried about finding a job and feeding their families under this Obama regime

Do you honestly think Republicans wouldn't be doing the same thing if the roles were reversed? It's petty politics, but it's politics as usual.
Where were you when Bush was president? My goodness is Obama really this shallow?

I'll defend any president when I feel they are being unfairly criticized, and I did the same when Bush was president. Both parties play these games, and the average voter eats that shit up.

I'll defend any president when I feel they are being unfairly criticized, and I did the same when Bush was president. Both parties play these games, and the average voter eats that shit up.
Actually the average voter doesn't give a fuck, but the partisans on both sides do.

Why is the low information left so angry at "America's Mayor", because he criticized the president? Why is the left so sensitive about criticism of Barry Hussein that they would attack a private citizen for voicing his opinion? The question is redundant and the answer is simple. Rudy hit a sensitive nerve and the left was blindsided. Instead of defending the indefensible the low information left does what it does best and searches the blogs for ammunition to use against Americans who dare to insult the king.

Legitimate criticism is one thing. Claiming a president doesn't love his country because you disagree with his policies is another thing.
Why is it assumed he does? He criticizes this country every chance he gets and he was raised with every anti American group there is.

WTF else do you conclude about a man who won't even wear an American flag pin on his lapel when he ran for president and he took it off in front of people to make a point about how much he despises it?

I criticize this country all the time, and I love this place. Our government sucks, and the average voter is borderline retarded. What's not to criticize?

As far as the flag lapel goes, who gives a shit? Do we have to show our patriotism with a pin that was probably made in Taiwan?

Actually the average voter doesn't give a fuck, but the partisans on both sides do.

The average voter is an idiot, and the partisans on both sides take advantage of that knowledge. Voter turnout is so low in this country because it's the non-voters who don't give a fuck.

After 9-11 Rudy was a symbol of inspiration while Barry (Sotoro) Hussein Obama was nodding his head during services in the church of hate-America and listening to a preacher who said 9-11 was America's fault. Go for it lefties. If you agree with Obama's hatred of America come out and say so but don't try to B.S. us with propaganda and double talk.

Conservatives just don't understand. They get all their news from Rush and Foxnews.........they think EVERYBODY hates Obama. After all, that is all they hear

In reality, Obama is personally popular. Americans like him and they like his family.

Outrageous personal attacks like Giuliani made do not help your cause

I criticize this country all the time, and I love this place. Our government sucks, and the average voter is borderline retarded. What's not to criticize?

As far as the flag lapel goes, who gives a shit? Do we have to show our patriotism with a pin that was probably made in Taiwan?
If you're an example of the average voter, I agree. If the government sucks it's because of voters like you.

And the fact that Obama purposely took it off in front of people to show how anti American he was is revealing.

And you miss the even larger point that it's not just Obama, but the entire Left that hates America. That's why you insist repeatedly that you love America and are patriotic and why you're all fit to be tied whenever anyone questions it, because the truth is evident.

Nobody questions the patriotism of conservatives.

Let THAT speak for itself.

After 9-11 Rudy was a symbol of inspiration while Barry (Sotoro) Hussein Obama was nodding his head during services in the church of hate-America and listening to a preacher who said 9-11 was America's fault. Go for it lefties. If you agree with Obama's hatred of America come out and say so but don't try to B.S. us with propaganda and double talk.
And?

This in no way mitigates the fact that Giuliani is wrong, nor does it afford Giuliani some sort of 'special authority' to sit in judgment of the president – or any other American, for that matter.

I can see it now. Rudy will be whining like a baby on the Sunday talk shows. He'll probably be surrounded by Mossad agents.

Forum List

Back