Rudy Giuliani Talks With His Publicist, Bob.

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
RG: Bob! Dammit! I need some exposure. My speaking fees have dropped since
Bush captured and killed Bin Laden!

Bob: Yes sir! I understand completely!

RG: Well!? What do you suggest?

Bob: I talked wit Cavuto this morning. He said he'd have you on to discuss how
Obama is weak on defense. How about that?

RG: Yeah....that always plays well. I am, after all, an expert on this matter since
my city got attacked. Instant cred, lemme tell ya!

Bob: What should I tell them your focus will be?

RG: You are asking me? What the fuck am I paying you for?

Bob: Right! Um..........er...........uh.........

RG: Thhhspit it out you nitwit!

Bob: I know! How about going on there and saying how you think Vladimir Putin is a
great leader because he can make decisions on his own without worrying
about any laws or shit like that? And how Obama is so weak because he
can't do that here.

RG: Hmmmmm. That might just be crazy enough to get a bunch of idiots to buy
my books! Set it up for me!

On Fox, Giuliani Praises Putin: He's "What You Call A Leader," In Contrast To Obama | Video | Media Matters for America

Last edited:
Obama is weak, he's a pussy. He talks big and delivers nothing. His domestic policy sucks, especially Obamacare.
And his foreign policy is a joke, no one takes this guy seriously. You think Putin is shaking in his boots? I doubt he tries that with old W in the white house.

Obama is weak, he's a pussy. He talks big and delivers nothing. His domestic policy sucks, especially Obamacare.
And his foreign policy is a joke, no one takes this guy seriously. You think Putin is shaking in his boots? I doubt he tries that with old W in the white house.

He's weak.
He's a Dictator.
He's weak.
He starts 20 kabillion wars.
He's weak.
He kills American Citizens with Drones.

At some point you guys gotta stop fighting with yourselves and decide which argument you are going to use.

Oh..and Russia invaded Georgia while Bush was in the White House.

:lol:

He's weak.
He's a Dictator.
He's weak.
He's weak.

At some point you guys gotta stop fighting with yourselves and decide which argument you are going to use.

They're perfectly happy living in a split level head...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkznxGuINyk]President Vladimir Putin of Russian Federation Meets with President Bush (2007) - YouTube[/ame]

He's weak.
He's a Dictator.
He's weak.
He's weak.

Uh Bush wasn't weak, he wasn't a dictator and he knocked out two countries that were fucking with us and as long as your killing the enemy I don't care if you use drones or waterboarding

and yeah he invaded in August of 2008 for 5 days, and he got his ass out, didn't he?

Hows Syria, Iran, we were told by Biden in the debate these things would be fixed........NOOOOOPE

So if Syria doesn't listen to us, you think Russia will?

If Pootin' was president here, someone would complain...
Do you think Pootin' will let the Rwer's move there, under a political asylum posture??

Who's defending Putin, we'd like a president to ram down shit on foreigners not shit down us.......Instead of trying to hire copkilling sympathizers, commies and other crap, how about letting the world know, don't fuck with us and if you do, you will have consequences........

He's weak.
He's a Dictator.
He's weak.
He's weak.

Uh Bush wasn't weak, he wasn't a dictator and he knocked out two countries that were fucking with us and as long as your killing the enemy I don't care if you use drones or waterboarding

and yeah he invaded in August of 2008 for 5 days, and he got his ass out, didn't he?

Hows Syria, Iran, we were told by Biden in the debate these things would be fixed........NOOOOOPE

What?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube[/ame]

Vs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-N3dJvhgPg]Obama: Osama bin Laden Dead - Full Video - YouTube[/ame]

Gaddafi's also dead.
Syria's given up it's chemical weapons.
Iran elected a moderate and we are now talking.

Are you daft?

Do you think Pootin' will let the Rwer's move there, under a political asylum posture??

Who's defending Putin, we'd like a president to ram down shit on foreigners not shit down us.......Instead of trying to hire copkilling sympathizers, commies and other crap, how about letting the world know, don't fuck with us and if you do, you will have consequences........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQMR8kAhyfo]Russian Invasion of Georgia - YouTube[/ame]

What consequences?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmyJpwFBrAA]China's Ruthless Occupation of Tibet Exposed in 2008 by Protests in Tibet - YouTube[/ame]

What consequences?

You folks don't really have good memories.

He's weak.
He's a Dictator.
He's weak.
He's weak.

Way to get his point, genius. You rock.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQMR8kAhyfo"]Russian Invasion of Georgia - YouTube[/ame]

What consequences?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmyJpwFBrAA"]China's Ruthless Occupation of Tibet Exposed in 2008 by Protests in Tibet - YouTube[/ame]

What consequences?

You folks don't really have good memories.

Dude China occupied Tibet a looong time before that, Should Bush or hey Obama chide the muslims on taking over Constantinople as well?

and Georgia it lasted for 5 days, they got out.

Maybe Russia wont mess with Ukraine, but I really doubt they're scared of Obama.

Wow he killed a terrorist, which I thought was torture to you people, I figured you were pissed because we couldn't get him in a courtroom.

Next time put some thought into it.

Forum List

Back