rudy giuliani Shuts Down Arizona Legislature After Contact With Lawmakers

Great job rudy, you caused the whole legislature in Arizona to now be shutdown for at least a week.

I wonder how many people he infected with the virus.

Viruses can't be transmitted from person to person. The germ theory was debunked a long time ago. If people are getting sick it is because of wearing the mask. They are breathing in their own poisons over and over again all day long.

Great job rudy, you caused the whole legislature in Arizona to now be shutdown for at least a week. I wonder how many people he infected with the virus.

The much more important question really worth asking is what Democrat did he get it from?

The media is careful to only report these stories when it involves a republican or member of Trump's team making it appear like they are the only ones getting it!

Great job rudy, you caused the whole legislature in Arizona to now be shutdown for at least a week.

Viruses can't be transmitted from person to person. The germ theory was debunked a long time ago. If people are getting sick it is because of wearing the mask. They are breathing in their own poisons over and over again all day long.
nigga please

Hope all the Dems get it.
People who wear mask and live in blue areas are much more likely to get covid.

This is too easy but.....

LInkydinky?
Prove me wrong. People who wear mask get covid at a much higher rate than people who don't.

People in blue areas are more likely to get covid than people who don't. Especially old people in nursing homes.

It's common knowledge

nigga please

I suggest taking the time to learn a bit about it..

“You’re working under a wrong premise to begin with and you’re never going to find the answer if you do that. Viruses have no nucleus. There’s no respiratory system. There’s no circulatory system. There’s no digestive system. Viruses are not alive. That’s like saying soap is alive. They’re not alive. They are solvents. They are soaps. However, more accurately, they are enzymes to fractionate tissue for waste elimination.” – Aajonus Vonderplanitz

LInkydinky?
Prove me wrong. People who wear mask get covid at a much higher rate than people who don't.

People in blue areas are more likely to get covid than people who don't. Especially old people in nursing homes.

It's common knowledge

Exactly!! All the information anyone will ever need about the masks are at this link.

An Evidence Based Scientific Analysis of Why Masks are Ineffective, Unnecessary, and Harmful

nigga please

“You’re working under a wrong premise to begin with and you’re never going to find the answer if you do that. Viruses have no nucleus. There’s no respiratory system. There’s no circulatory system. There’s no digestive system. Viruses are not alive. That’s like saying soap is alive. They’re not alive. They are solvents. They are soaps. However, more accurately, they are enzymes to fractionate tissue for waste elimination.” – Aajonus Vonderplanitz

see post #9, weirdo.

nigga please

see post #9, weirdo.

I already replied to you on post 9. Look at post 11.

My goodness. Between "tucking in his shirt," dripping his Grecian Formula, farting away at a hearing and now being Cooties Rudy, he's making quite a name for himself. Besides all the nutso fraud allegations he's recycling from failed lawsuits, of course..

That is what is weird---despite the dems partying and traveling and not wearing their masks and getting their hair done---------they aren't getting the virus but the republicans are--almost like the dems have already been vaccinated like the Chinese have reportedly have been.

Hope all the dems get the side effects from their Chinese Vaccine.

That is what is weird---despite the dems partying and traveling and not wearing their masks and getting their hair done---------they aren't getting the virus but the republicans are--almost like the dems have already been vaccinated like the Chinese have reportedly have been.

Hope all the dems get the side effects from their Chinese Vaccine.

Maybe it comes down to who is in control of the 5G weaponry. It wouldn't be hard for them to poison certain individuals with heavier doses of 5G. But we also have to realize the PCR test don't mean anything also.

LInkydinky?

Linkydinky?

Get the dick out of your mouth and speak like a man.

I bet you have a pony tail and eat veggie sticks too, fag boy.

nigga please

see post #9, weirdo.

I already replied to you on post 9. Look at post 11.

and i gave your conspiracy queefery the attention it deserved. now tell the board about the flat earth, 5G, Soros, and how the moon is made of cheese.

Forum List

Back