Rudy Giuliani attacked by worker at Staten Island supermarket while campaigning for his son for governor

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Rudy Giuliani was campaigning for his son at a Staten Island ShopRite when a store employee slapped Rudy on the back and asked, "What's up, scumbag?" Rudy had the guy arrested

Rudy Giuliani was campaigning for his son at a Staten Island ShopRite when a store employee slapped Rudy on the back and asked, "What's up, scumbag?" Rudy had the guy arrested

I slap people on the back with an open hand all the time. It's no harder then patting someone on the back after they hit a home run or win a game of pool.

It's only an attack if the person being slapped is a complete pussy...

I happily would.

"Your honor, my back-slap was nothing more than a gesture of goodwill and friendship. I had no idea the gentleman was such a pussy that he felt he was being physically attacked."
The judge would charge you with purgery since you said "whats up scumbag" after the assault.

The judge would charge you with purgery since you said "whats up scumbag" after the assault.

No, he wouldn't.

I have friends who I call "scumbag", dickhead", "jerkoff", etc.

They're terms of endearment between friends...

No one would believe you were being friendly.

We were watching game six of the Stanley Cup at our favorite watering hole last night. My buddy Theo walked in and I said "Hey, dumbass, how the fuck are you?"

And then I handed him a beer.

There was no question in anyone's mind that I was being friendly...

We were watching the game six of the Stanley Cup at our favorite watering hole last night. My buddy Theo walked in and I said "Hey, dumbass, how the fuck are you?"

And then I handed him a beer...
You should slap a senior citizen and try that excuse in court. :laugh:

New Topics

Forum List

Back