Rudy as AG?

If Trump does as rumored & give the AG to Rudy Giuliani, what can we expect.

Will he do as he said & prosecute Hillary Clinton? For what?

Will he investigate & prosecute Donald Trump for supposedly bribing a Florida official to avoid an investigation there buy using Trump Foundation money?

We he prosecute the FBI leaker who Rudy claimed told him about that Comey announcement?

Will US citizens be stopped & searched without just cause?

Will he reopen bridgegate?

Hopefully President Trump will appoint Trey Goudy to the post.

And hopefully he will prosecute Hillary for multiple offenses including but not limited to fraud, racketeering, destroying evidence, and lying under oath.
Trey tried & failed. Gowdy was caught altering FBI documents before presenting them to his committee.

Yeah not true. Try again dumbass.

I am not the Dumbass that is too uninformed top know Gowdy redacted FBI documents. He got caught when Cummings requested that the FBI supply an unredacted document & the FBI ssid they did not redact it.

Yeah false. Stop getting your information from The Onion.

I think, I think the left are hoping he appoints someone really really liberal.

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

I hope the first thing Guiliani would do is label the obama monster known as BLM a terror organization.

Will he investigate & prosecute Donald Trump for supposedly bribing a Florida official to avoid an investigation there buy using Trump Foundation money?

We he prosecute the FBI leaker who Rudy claimed told him about that Comey announcement?

Whatever he does, I hope it makes you really unhappy.

Still pissed that your criminal kuuuunt got crushed?

I cannot tell which is worse. You claiming the kuuuunt never did a thing wrong, or you not caring that she sold out this country.

Either way, you are a bloviated arrogant dumb dipshit.

Oh, and this is the first time I have seen you post here. Let me give a nice OWL hello...

91oLA.gif

We are fortunate one of the two are crushed.

The American people are half way there.

Either Donald steps up, or he follows Hillary.

sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff.u1.jpg

Whatever he does, I hope it makes you really unhappy.

Still pissed that your criminal kuuuunt got crushed?

I cannot tell which is worse. You claiming the kuuuunt never did a thing wrong, or you not caring that she sold out this country.

Either way, you are a bloviated arrogant dumb dipshit.

Oh, and this is the first time I have seen you post here. Let me give a nice OWL hello...

91oLA.gif

Crushed? Really? She leads n the popular vote. But I see why you voted for Trump. You both are disgusting pigs when it comes to women. The real joke will be when Trump does not do any stuff he claimed. He put omn a act to bring out the racists & bigots & the uneducated white people. You fell for it.

And hopefully he will prosecute Hillary for multiple offenses including but not limited to fraud, racketeering, destroying evidence, and lying under oath.
Trey tried & failed. Gowdy was caught altering FBI documents before presenting them to his committee.

I am not the Dumbass that is too uninformed top know Gowdy redacted FBI documents. He got caught when Cummings requested that the FBI supply an unredacted document & the FBI ssid they did not redact it.

Gowdy should be in jail. Quit listening to Limbaugh, Breitbart & Fox.

Gowdy should be in jail. Quit listening to Limbaugh, Breitbart & Fox.

No dumbass, Gowdy should be the Attorney General.

Forum List

Back