Rudy as AG?

If Trump does as rumored & give the AG to Rudy Giuliani, what can we expect.

Will he do as he said & prosecute Hillary Clinton? For what?

Will he investigate & prosecute Donald Trump for supposedly bribing a Florida official to avoid an investigation there buy using Trump Foundation money?

We he prosecute the FBI leaker who Rudy claimed told him about that Comey announcement?

Will US citizens be stopped & searched without just cause?

Will he reopen bridgegate?

Hopefully President Trump will appoint Trey Goudy to the post.

And hopefully he will prosecute Hillary for multiple offenses including but not limited to fraud, racketeering, destroying evidence, and lying under oath.

Using your authority to target political enemies. Hmmm, sounds very Putin .

Hillary has no political power. She isn't running for anything. She isn't in a position to be anyone's political enemy.

And you know for a fact that she wasn't being investigated because she is a political enemy toward Obama. She was investigated despite being a political ally. And she wasn't prosecuted because of political favors.

Will he investigate & prosecute Donald Trump for supposedly bribing a Florida official to avoid an investigation there buy using Trump Foundation money?

We he prosecute the FBI leaker who Rudy claimed told him about that Comey announcement?

And hopefully he will prosecute Hillary for multiple offenses including but not limited to fraud, racketeering, destroying evidence, and lying under oath.

Hillary has no political power. She isn't running for anything. She isn't in a position to be anyone's political enemy.

And you know for a fact that she wasn't being investigated because she is a political enemy toward Obama. She was investigated despite being a political ally. And she wasn't prosecuted because of political favors.

I don't think Rudy will be nominated.

I am quite sure HRC and her subordinates will never be indicted much less tried.

Trey tried & failed. Gowdy was caught altering FBI documents before presenting them to his committee.

......and, most important, will Rudy show up at the DOJ in men or women's attire?.....LOL

If he shows up dressed as a woman, lib fags will love him.
You people loved & supported Rudy & you knew about his love of cross dressing. What arte you saying about yourself?
You don't know jack shit about what I love or don't love. You're just another lying sack dimtard asshole.
I judge by your posts. You are all for a cross dresser. There must be a reason.

No. Trey Gowdy as Attorney General. There's a spot for Rudy, but Trey Gowdy should be Trump's AG.

Trey Gowdy? God forbid!

Best man for the job.

......and, most important, will Rudy show up at the DOJ in men or women's attire?.....LOL

Just the existence of Republicans causes you severe butt hurt, doesn't it? How much preparation H have you gone through since Tuesday?

You people loved & supported Rudy & you knew about his love of cross dressing. What arte you saying about yourself?
You don't know jack shit about what I love or don't love. You're just another lying sack dimtard asshole.
Yes there is. I'd tell you but your to stupid to understand it.

Ignoring crimes committed by politicians sounds a lot more Putin, wheelchair boy

Trey tried & failed. Gowdy was caught altering FBI documents before presenting them to his committee.

Yeah not true. Try again dumbass.

Ignoring crimes committed by politicians sounds a lot more Putin, wheelchair boy

Ya, watch Trump do it to.

Yes there is. I'd tell you but your to stupid to understand it.

I don't always spell and grammar check my posts, but I sure do in posts where I call someone stupid ...

Forum List

Back