Rudy as AG?

If he shows up dressed as a woman, lib fags will love him.
You people loved & supported Rudy & you knew about his love of cross dressing. What arte you saying about yourself?
You don't know jack shit about what I love or don't love. You're just another lying sack dimtard asshole.
I judge by your posts. You are all for a cross dresser. There must be a reason.
Yes there is. I'd tell you but your to stupid to understand it.

I don't always spell and grammar check my posts, but I sure do in posts where I call someone stupid ...
You must mean the difference in your and you're. I do it to fuck with the little bitches.

You people loved & supported Rudy & you knew about his love of cross dressing. What arte you saying about yourself?
You don't know jack shit about what I love or don't love. You're just another lying sack dimtard asshole.
I judge by your posts. You are all for a cross dresser. There must be a reason.
Yes there is. I'd tell you but your to stupid to understand it.

I don't always spell and grammar check my posts, but I sure do in posts where I call someone stupid ...
You must mean the difference in your and you're. I do it to fuck with the little bitches.

That's one of the two

If Trump does as rumored & give the AG to Rudy Giuliani, what can we expect.

Will he do as he said & prosecute Hillary Clinton? For what?

Will he investigate & prosecute Donald Trump for supposedly bribing a Florida official to avoid an investigation there buy using Trump Foundation money?

We he prosecute the FBI leaker who Rudy claimed told him about that Comey announcement?

Will US citizens be stopped & searched without just cause?

Will he reopen bridgegate?

Hopefully President Trump will appoint Trey Goudy to the post.

And hopefully he will prosecute Hillary for multiple offenses including but not limited to fraud, racketeering, destroying evidence, and lying under oath.

Using your authority to target political enemies. Hmmm, sounds very Putin .
Tell that to obuthole's IRS. Retard.

That's one of the two

You see, that's what the libtards love to do. Attack people for simple typos and the like. It's ok. I love to call the weasels out on it. It doesn't matter to me if they ridicule me for something that doesn't matter.

Will he investigate & prosecute Donald Trump for supposedly bribing a Florida official to avoid an investigation there buy using Trump Foundation money?

We he prosecute the FBI leaker who Rudy claimed told him about that Comey announcement?

And hopefully he will prosecute Hillary for multiple offenses including but not limited to fraud, racketeering, destroying evidence, and lying under oath.
Trey Gowdy? God forbid!
That is exactly what the crooked hag hillary is thinking. Go Trey!

I don't think Rudy will be nominated.

I am quite sure HRC and her subordinates will never be indicted much less tried.

Who do you think he will nominate?
Trey Gowdy, I would think.
He will appoint a Special Prosecutor, I think, and then is going to run into the stone wall of Comey. He will say the FBI recommends no charges. He will say the Gowdy committees found nothing.

Gowdy is going to have to handle this very, very carefully.

......and, most important, will Rudy show up at the DOJ in men or women's attire?.....LOL
Not if Dennis Rodman is there. Nobody does it better than Dennis. He would put Rudy to shame.
Dennis Rodman is a thug, probably with the rioters as we speak.

I am quite sure HRC and her subordinates will never be indicted much less tried.

He will appoint a Special Prosecutor, I think, and then is going to run into the stone wall of Comey. He will say the FBI recommends no charges. He will say the Gowdy committees found nothing.

You like being wrong, don't you?

That's one of the two

You see, that's what the libtards love to do. Attack people for simple typos and the like. It's ok. I love to call the weasels out on it. It doesn't matter to me if they ridicule me for something that doesn't matter.

I agree in general. I have no interest in a detailed spell and grammar check for every post I write. But as I said, I do carefully check the posts where I call someone stupid, or when someone else does.

Just my opinion.

Rudy would be a terrific A.G. or FBI director or even CIA director. It would be fitting if "America's Mayor" who stood so strong after 9-11 should head up Homeland too.

You like being wrong, don't you?
About as much as the average guy, I guess. Let's see how right I will be on this.

That's one of the two

I agree in general. I have no interest in a detailed spell and grammar check for every post I write. But as I said, I do carefully check the posts where I call someone stupid, or when someone else does.

Just my opinion.
So marked, so noted.

Just the existence of Republicans causes you severe butt hurt, doesn't it? How much preparation H have you gone through since Tuesday?

Far from it.....I'm looking forward to being on the attack instead of defense. LOL

Rudy as AG?

Why would the GOP encourage problems for their 2018 senate run by flaunting a New York uber-liberal RINO suckup like Giuliani to be AG of all the People? I think Giuliani's social values are to the left of Justice Ginsburg's. Why not pick someone competent? Someone less obviously biased? Giuliani will butt heads all day long on social issues with Mike Pence; the de facto president-elect. I think Pence will want someone more in tune with his actual conservative value system.

I can see Giuliani prosecuting Christians for not baking gay wedding cakes; prosecuting high school administrators who won't let deranged boys in the girls' showers. Nope. Pence won't work well with that at all..

Trey tried & failed. Gowdy was caught altering FBI documents before presenting them to his committee.

Yeah not true. Try again dumbass.

I am not the Dumbass that is too uninformed top know Gowdy redacted FBI documents. He got caught when Cummings requested that the FBI supply an unredacted document & the FBI ssid they did not redact it.

Forum List

Back