RT TV is openly stating that Putin is building a Third Moscow Empire... a Third Empire... a Third Reich.

Do you agree with this statement ? Putin is building a Third Reich ?

• YES!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

the first time I feel like I must agree with RT, and this 3 REICH IS NOT FOR LONG, DURING THIS SUMMER IT WILL RUN OUT OFF CASH AND PRETTY Much it´ll be finished ...

That's a critical talking point now!
For America's war effort against Russia to go forward successfully, it highly likely that has to be accepted now after America's destruction of Nordstream.

Germany is rattling it's chain for that reason of US betrayal, along with the realization that the Ukraine is finished as a country.

The fatal mistake can now be said without any hesitation that America judged Russia to be a small weak former superpower. And of course the wrongheaded estimation of Putin being rejected by his people.

Fwiw, and to keep the air clear, it's likely that Germany's leadership and it's top military were informed of America's intent on taking out Nordstream. But of necessity it had to be kept secret from the German people.

Fwiw, and to keep the air clear, it's likely that Germany's leadership and it's top military were informed of America's intent on taking out Nordstream. But of necessity it had to be kept secret from the German people.
I don´t believe that. Washington feared Germany could activate NS2 in a cold Winter. Of course, Olaf was as clueless as Annalena and their sheep.

Nordstream
its over, as well as your fav moscow empire

I don´t believe that. Washington feared Germany could activate NS2 in a cold Winter. Of course, Olaf was as clueless as Annalena and their sheep.
NS2 would keep Germany warm and cozy through the winter and still allow Germany to sell surplus gas to it's neighbours at a profit!

The latter is much more than my speculation pal!

its over, as well as your fav moscow empire
Keep the faith my friend!

NS2 would keep Germany warm and cozy through the winter and still allow Germany to sell surplus gas to it's neighbours at a profit!

The latter is much more than my speculation pal!
The business is private. The gas is bought and sold by companies, not by the government. The German price was 300 $ for 1000cbm when the spot market price was 2000 $. You do not wonder, when there was a huge margin in reselling the gas.

There is not enough evidence to determine who did it, but it doesn't matter because Russian energy sales to Europe are a thing of the past and the pipelines are just relics of the past. For decades, the US advised Europe not to allow its energy imports from Russia to exceed 10%, but Europe would not listen, now Putin has persuaded Europe of the same thing in just a few months.

the first time I feel like I must agree with RT, and this 3 REICH IS NOT FOR LONG, DURING THIS SUMMER IT WILL RUN OUT OFF CASH AND PRETTY Much it´ll be finished ...

Seems to me Putin is a lot like Hitler, he believes if he has the will he can do anything.

The business is private. The gas is bought and sold by companies, not by the government. The German price was 300 $ for 1000cbm when the spot market price was 2000 $. You do not wonder, when there was a huge margin in reselling the gas.
What's your point? Nobody doubts that a company's business is directly beneficial to the country. In the case of nationalized industry, doubly so.

Let's not clutter up the facts on what happened to Nordstream. All that remains is the question of whether Americans will go for the easy kill of Biden?

There is not enough evidence to determine who did it, but it doesn't matter because Russian energy sales to Europe are a thing of the past and the pipelines are just relics of the past. For decades, the US advised Europe not to allow its energy imports from Russia to exceed 10%, but Europe would not listen, now Putin has persuaded Europe of the same thing in just a few months.
Aside from Americans going for the quick kill on Biden's regime, Germany's people will also have a say in it. Do you think that the German people haven't watched Biden saying that the job will be done? He guaranteed it!

Do you think that Nordstream will be rebuilt from the ashes?

Aside from Americans going for the quick kill on Biden's regime, Germany's people will also have a say in it. Do you think that the German people haven't watched Biden saying that the job will be done? He guaranteed it!

Do you think that Nordstream will be rebuilt from the ashes?
Why would it be? Russian energy sales to Europe are over.

Actually, there is no necessity for an interconnection of the war in Ukraine with German-Russian business.

What's your point? Nobody doubts that a company's business is directly beneficial to the country. In the case of nationalized industry, doubly so.

Let's not clutter up the facts on what happened to Nordstream. All that remains is the question of whether Americans will go for the easy kill of Biden?
I just mentioned it.
I doubt that the NS2 question is enough of a topic for Americans to oppose Biden, by the way.

Why would it be? Russian energy sales to Europe are over.
For now and possibly for the future, but that's not a question I care to debate with you. Russia is going to sell everything they have coming out of the ground, due to world demand. This is especially true of natural gas that is predicted to fuel the world's energy needs as long as we can get away with using fossil fuels.

Russia is the world's most wealthy nation in untapped natural resources, which is the main reason why America has started another war.

The only thing to conclude out of that fact is that it's not written in stone that it will be China that rules the world alone!

I just mentioned it.
I doubt that the NS2 question is enough of a topic for Americans to oppose Biden, by the way.
Possibly not.
Was the Gulf of Tonkin incident a nail in Americans coffin when the Vietnamese people won their war against America?

And did America stand guilty of harming the interests of any of its allies in that war?

Forum List

Back