Rs still trying to control vaginas

GOP Spending Bill Aims To Defund Planned Parenthood, Up Abstinence-Only Funds (UPDATE)

No time to fulfill their campaign promises to deliver JOBS cuz they're just too busy making sure women can't get basic health care.

YELLOW BELLIED SCUM

The right wing WANTS less poor women to have affordable access to birth control. This means they'll have more unplanned pregnancies and been even less able to climb out of poverty. Its crucial to right wing interests that there exist a class of people who are barely getting by - and de-funding birth control is the right step in that direction.

525475_423932977634949_134733583_n.jpg

wow you are both sick people..who is STOPPING ANYONE from climbing out of poverty? you Progressive really believe people are just too helpless to do anything unless you PROVIDE FOR THEM..so who is it that is creating poverty and helplessness and despair?
and what, a woman can't figure how to use the best birth control available to them, use a condom or don't HAVE SEX? whoa that is a novel idea

Last edited:
How do you women like being referred to as a vagina?

this is what a progressive - Democrats thinks of you

Nope. We've taken back control of what regressives wanted to use to silence and control us.
:fu:

426883_3793458189596_408975451_n.jpg
Oh really? By referring to women as vaginas?

:rolleyes:

This is the kind of shit I hate. Women who sell out women's advances for a fucking partisan point - a petty one at that.

Sell-outs are lame.

NOW is the perfect example.

I'm a hell of a lot more than my vagina.

Damn.

Think...there are a hell of a lot of other issues that take much higher priority with ME than fucking party partisanship.

That's because you defend the concept that promiscuity = freedom, and killing babies is necessary for the betterment of society.

When of course the exact opposite is true.

I met Carol Everett in 2000. She is a sincere woman, and wrote a book titled, Blood Money. She ran a few abortion clinics in Texas, and made a ton of money from them. She told me many of their dirty secrets that she outed in her book. One story she tells is horrific, about a young girl that had her uterus turned inside out by the procedure...of course she died, they took her to an emergency room and dropped her off, yes, they did not have a Dr, that could fix her, but only maim and kill her. And some claim to care about the women who walk into those horrible places. If they really cared they would look into all the practices of PP.

But KG, they will skim over this because it is so damning

People this is the reality. Abortion is not the new utopia you hope for

I challenge those who support abortion and women to watch this video.

Last edited:
Somewhere, someone watched that video and was so disgusted they are now questioning everything they thought to be the truth

Last edited:

I met Carol Everett in 2000. She is a sincere woman, and wrote a book titled, Blood Money. She ran a few abortion clinics in Texas, and made a ton of money from them. She told me many of their dirty secrets that she outed in her book. One story she tells is horrific, about a young girl that had her uterus turned inside out by the procedure...of course she died, they took her to an emergency room and dropped her off, yes, they did not have a Dr, that could fix her, but only maim and kill her. And some claim to care about the women who walk into those horrible places. If they really cared they would look into all the practices of PP.

They deny it. And PP doesn't report...and the deaths from abortion aren't reported as deaths from abortion. Women go to the hospital (or die at home) afterwards, and cause of death is listed as sepsis, or hemorrhage, or uterine prolapse...they do not reference abortion. One of the many ways PP hides what they do...and the death toll.

They care so much, you see.

If women want to commit suicide by abortion it is none of my business. I just don't want to pay for it.
It's like saying republicans want to control my feet because they won't buy me a car.

They deny it. And PP doesn't report...and the deaths from abortion aren't reported as deaths from abortion. Women go to the hospital (or die at home) afterwards, and cause of death is listed as sepsis, or hemorrhage, or uterine prolapse...they do not reference abortion. One of the many ways PP hides what they do...and the death toll.

They care so much, you see.

Because she didn't die from the abortion. She died of sepsis, which was brought on by the abortion. The abortion was not the direct cause.

Its like when someone has cancer and dies. Its not the usually the cancer that kills them, its the infection. The cancer just created the infection.

ANNUAL ABORTION STATISTICS

In 2008, approximately 1.21 million abortions took place in the U.S., down from an estimated 1.29 million in 2002, 1.31 million in 2000 and 1.36 million in 1996. From 1973 through 2008, nearly 50 million legal abortions have occurred in the U.S. (AGI).
In 2008, the highest number of reported abortions occurred in New York (124,867), NYC (89,469), Florida (86,817) and Texas (81,366); the fewest occurred in Wyoming (≤4), South Dakota (848), North Dakota (1,386), and Idaho (1,481) (CDC).
The 2008 abortion ratios by state ranged from a low of 59 abortions per 1,000 live births in Idaho (Wyoming had too few abortions for reliable tabulation) to a high of 732 abortions per 1,000 live births in NYC (CDC).
The annual number of legal induced abortions in the United States doubled between 1973 and 1979, and peaked in 1990. There was a slow but steady decline through the 1990's. Overall, the number of annual abortions decreased by 3.7% between 2000 and 2008, with temporary spikes in 2002 and 2006 (CDC).
The US abortion rate is similar to those of Australia, New Zealand, and Sweden but higher than those of other Western European countries (NAF).
In 1998, the last year for which estimates were made, more than 23% of legal induced abortions were performed in California (CDC).
In 2005, the abortion rate in the United States was higher than recent rates reported for Canada and Western European countries and lower than rates reported for China, Cuba, the majority of Eastern European countries, and certain Newly Independent States of the former Soviet Union (CDC).
Nearly half of pregnancies among American women are unintended; about 4 in 10 of these are terminated by abortion. Twenty-two percent of all U.S. pregnancies end in abortion. (AGI).

Facts About Abortion: U.S. Abortion Statistics

I love the way the dishonest abortion advocates pretend that a tiny decrease after decades of increase means the increase never took place.

How do you women like being referred to as a vagina?

this is what a progressive - Democrats thinks of you

Nope. We've taken back control of what regressives wanted to use to silence and control us.
:fu:

426883_3793458189596_408975451_n.jpg
Oh really? By referring to women as vaginas?

:rolleyes:

This is the kind of shit I hate. Women who sell out women's advances for a fucking partisan point - a petty one at that.

Sell-outs are lame.

NOW is the perfect example.

Damn.

Think...there are a hell of a lot of other issues that take much higher priority with ME than fucking party partisanship.

Then a reasonable person would think you'd be offended at all the recent legislation pushed and passed to control you, through it.

But that would fly in the face of your own "fucking party partisanship."

Nobody controls women via birth.

They control women via abortion, however. Abortion is, and has always been, a tool of those people and those industries that abuse, degrade, and subjugate women.

Pimps, human slave traffickers, rapists, abusive partners. They use abortion quite effectively to manipulate and control women.

Nobody controls women via birth.

They control women via abortion, however. Abortion is, and has always been, a tool of those people and those industries that abuse, degrade, and subjugate women.

Pimps, human slave traffickers, rapists, abusive partners. They use abortion quite effectively to manipulate and control women.

So women who choose to have an abortion are being degraded and abused?

Ridiculous.

Yes indeed. They're being told that they aren't capable of controlling their bodies, and their children aren't worth living.

And that's every abortion victim. There are millions more who are actually forced into abortions they don't want.

Then of course there's the other aspect of it, the health aspect...when you lie to women to tell them that abortion is "safe" in order to desensitize them to the idea of killing their babies, it's just another form of degradation and devaluation.

Forum List

Back