Rosanne Barr

Quite a few people in the past have made comments and got fired or lost sponsors. People should just realize don't use your real name if your going to rant. Your a public figure and while some may applaud there are some who will get angry and use the B word (Boycott) which is bad for business. Still even when she was in her hit show. Her character stood up for homosexuality. Her character was hard ass to the core. I guess in real life she got sucked into the cult of misinformation. Tweeter strikes again and hard-ass in real life may not be politically correct.
. . . as she pointed out in that interview I posted, only conservative actors, commentators, comics, etc. get de-platformed, fired or lose sponsors.

Hell, even liberal politicians get away with bullshit what would get a conservative run out of town.

Virginia governor Ralph Northam is still there.
I think Northem would have been gone if he had worn blackface while governor like Roxanne did tweeting the racism while she had a show on TV. Roxanne would not have been fired if she had been found to have made that comment in 1980 something, which was when Northam dressed in blackface.
iu

Forum List

Back