Roosevelt's Greatest Blunder

If only Roosevelt had a mind of his own, and had, as his priority, what was good for America and Americans.

1. He would have recognized how evil Stalin and communism is/was.

2. He would have done what the experts advised, and made certain that Hitler and Stalin destroyed each other.

3. He would have given the anti-Nazi Germans the same support he gave the resistance in every other nation.

4. The war would have ended some 3-5 years earlier, with a half million fewer American casualties.

5.Both Nazi and Marxist butchers would have received their due justice.

6. No 'Cold War.'

7. The Constitution would be our 'law of the land.'

4. The war would have ended some 3-5 years earlier, with a half million fewer American casualties.

In this post, Frau Braun repeats her urging of appeasement to Adolph Hitler

Ending the war in May 1940 (before we were even in it) would have left Hitler in control of most of Western Europe and Hitler marching into the USSR

But to Frau Braun, that is the outcome of choice

Last edited:
Only a fool could believe that Stalin would ever surrender to Hitler.
There was never such a possibility.

Only a bigger fool would think Hitler would surrender

For clarity....are you not aware of same or are you performing your usual method....lying?

Waiting.

Frau Braun

Your affection for Hitler is well documented

Actually it isn't....as proven by the fact that you can find no posts to support your slander, you liar.

Now...you also suggested that I claimed that Hitler would surrender.

Still waiting for you to back that up.

Frau Braun

Seems you create these pro-Hitler threads just in time for his birthday

1. Can you show any to be pro-Hitler...or are you hiding the fact that they are anti-Stalin and Stalin's partner, FDR.
You are a congenital liar.

2. Now...you also suggested that I claimed that Hitler would surrender.

Still waiting for you to back that up

If only Roosevelt had a mind of his own, and had, as his priority, what was good for America and Americans.

2. He would have done what the experts advised, and made certain that Hitler and Stalin destroyed each other.

3. He would have given the anti-Nazi Germans the same support he gave the resistance in every other nation.

6. No 'Cold War.'

Ending the war in May 1940 (before we were even in it) would have left Hitler in control of most of Western Europe and Hitler marching into the USSR

Anti-Nazi Germans

6. No 'Cold War.'

1. I have never suggested either appeasing Hitler, nor even dealing with him.
Never....as proven by the fact that you cannot find any such post of mine.
You simply lie to defend FDR, the lover of all things communist.

2. "Ending the war in May 1940 (before we were even in it) would have left Hitler in control of most of Western Europe and Hitler marching into the USSR."

a. No it wouldn't...it would have ended Hitler's reign...and turned over Germany to anti-Nazis who would have surrendered to the Allies.

b. "...Hitler marching into the USSR."
That's a joke, seeing what did happen to the German army in Russia.

3...the many anti-Nazi Germans...beginning with the entire Abwehr...the German Military Intelligence apparatus tried to make arrangements with the British, and then the Americans from 1937 on.

For clarity....are you not aware of same or are you performing your usual method....lying?

So....which are you more of, an ignoramus or a liar?

Only a bigger fool would think Hitler would surrender

Waiting.

Frau Braun

Actually it isn't....as proven by the fact that you can find no posts to support your slander, you liar.

Frau Braun

1. Can you show any to be pro-Hitler...or are you hiding the fact that they are anti-Stalin and Stalin's partner, FDR.

Frau Braun

You criticize FDR for not settling with Hitler in May 1940, five years before Hitler was defeated

Your attempt at appeasement while Hitler holds Western Europe and is beginning his attack on the USSR shows where your loyalties lie. Just in time for Hitlers birthday

Waiting.

Frau Braun

Frau Braun

Frau Braun

You criticize FDR for not settling with Hitler in May 1940, five years before Hitler was defeated

Your attempt at appeasement while Hitler holds Western Europe and is beginning his attack on the USSR shows where your loyalties lie. Just in time for Hitlers birthday

"You criticize FDR for not settling with Hitler in May 1940,..."

If that is the case....why aren't you able to quote any such post of mine?

Try as you will....lie as you will....you cannot did the fact that Franklin Roosevelt was Joseph Stalin's vassal.

Do you know what a vassal is?

"vassal....a person in a subordinate position to another."

Waiting.

Frau Braun

Frau Braun

Frau Braun

Did the Confederacy still 'hold' the South after the surrender at Appomattox?

You are both a liar and a fool.

Waiting.

Frau Braun

Frau Braun

Frau Braun

"You criticize FDR for not settling with Hitler in May 1940, five years before Hitler was defeated..."

Your big lie of the day, huh?
I mean....after your avi.

A coup with the Allies aiding the anti-Nazi Germans would have ended Hitler and the Nazis.

FDR and Stalin would not allow that because a free Germany would have been able to oppose Stalin after the war.

Waiting.

Frau Braun

Frau Braun

Frau Braun

RW, it is one thing to disagree with PC's scenario, (of regime change in Germany in 1940).

It is a completely different matter to misrepresent what she is saying as appeasing Hitler.

You are being a troll.

Frau Brauns "military and diplomatic strategy"

I'm not making this up

2. "Ending the war in May 1940 (before we were even in it) would have left Hitler in control of most of Western Europe and Hitler marching into the USSR."
a. No it wouldn't...it would have ended Hitler's reign...and turned over Germany to anti-Nazis who would have surrendered to the Allies.

May 1940, Hitler controls France, Netherlands, Belgium, Norway....Operation Barbarossa is just beginning

Frau Braun seems to think FDR could have magically turned Germany over to the anti-Nazis who would quickly surrender

You can't make this shit up

How could Germany surrender if Hitler didn't surrender? Is there evidence somewhere to indicate there was a force in Germany that could rebel against Hitler and his doctrine of no surrender under any conditions and go against him without being lined up in front of a wall and shot or strung up with piano wire?

There were lots of anti-Nazi, anti-communist Germans....many in high positions.

Germany was in euphoria over their endless military victories. They were not about to turn their country over to "anti-Nazis" who would surrender

They seem to have remembered what surrender meant in 1918

How could Germany surrender if Hitler didn't surrender? Is there evidence somewhere to indicate there was a force in Germany that could rebel against Hitler and his doctrine of no surrender under any conditions and go against him without being lined up in front of a wall and shot or strung up with piano wire?

The magical "anti-Nazis" of Frau Brauns fantasies did not even have enough power in May 1945 to arrange terms of surrender. This with the Nazi army crumbling and manned by little boys and old men

I'm not making this up

May 1940, Hitler controls France, Netherlands, Belgium, Norway....Operation Barbarossa is just beginning

Frau Braun seems to think FDR could have magically turned Germany over to the anti-Nazis who would quickly surrender

But you make up stuff all the time.

I've asked you to support several of your statements in just the last few posts....and you haven't been able to...

You simply lie,

"[The real American] seems to think FDR could have magically turned Germany over to the anti-Nazis who would quickly surrender."

Exactly what would have happened.

I can back up everything I post.

Roosevelt's fear of "offending" Stalin resulted inhis administration ordering that the German anti-Nazi resistance be totally disregarded.

1. One of the highest anti-Nazi Germans was thechief of Nazi Germany's intelligence division, the Abwehr, Admiral Wm. Canaris. Try as he might, the Allies would not open communications channels with Canaris .

Britain's intelligence chief said this about Canaris:'It is said that had it not been for the Foreign Office's fear of offending Russia that he might have established direct contact with the admiral [Canaris] in 1942 on the removal of Hitler as a means of shortening the war."
“Gen. Menzies, Ex-British Intelligence Chief, Dies,” New York Times, May 31, 1968.

Did you see the date: 1942.When did the war with Germany finally end?

"May 7, 1945: Germany surrenders unconditionally to the Allies at Reims"Germany surrenders unconditionally to the Allies at Reims ? History.com This Day in History ? 5/7/1945

What prevented an earlier conclusion to the war?
"... fear of offending Russia..."

Fear of offending, it seems to me, suggests a relationship with one's superiors....
i.e., Roosevelt considered Stalin his superior.

Again?

"...on the removal of Hitler as a means of shortening the war."

Get it, you lying sack of sewage???

The magical "anti-Nazis" of Frau Brauns fantasies did not even have enough power in May 1945 to arrange terms of surrender. This with the Nazi army crumbling and manned by little boys and old men

Another attempt at your lies?

How about in 1937....when the anti-Nazis began their attempts.

By 1945, Roosevelt's lack of support for them allowed Hitler to murder most.

1. By agreeing to follow Stalin's orders not to allow any communications with the German anti-Nazi resistance, Franklin Roosevelt extended WWII by at least.....at least....two years.

Wouldn't one expect the Allies to wish a speedy end to the war?
Only one leader didn't: Joseph Stalin.

a. "Archival evidence indicates that the Soviet’s wanted the war to continue long enough for them to conquer Eastern Europe and in order for Germany to be utterly destroyed or “pastoralized” which was called for in the Morgenthau Plan which was actually written by Soviet spy Harry Dexter White.
The Soviets were also clamoring for a “second front” in France in order to deflect the allies out of Italy and the Balkans which was too close to Russia."
Chuck Morse Speaks: The Canaris Cover-up

Franklin Roosevelt was obsequious, even servile, to Stalin's every wish. Again....to Stalin's plan...not to American casualties.
Not to Churchill.....only to Stalin.

And here we find the reason why Stalin would not countenance any support for the German resistance: unlike Franklin Delano Roosevelt,it was resolutely as anti-communist as it was anti-Nazi.Normally, one wouldn't suppose this would be objectionable to an American leader.....would it?

2. Let's look ata primary source, Allen Dulles,first civilian to head the CIA, and its longest serving director. In "Germany's Underground: The Anti-Nazi Resistance," Dulles wrote of thatthe German was the only anti-Nazi underground not supported by the United States. (p.22).
On page 140, Dulles states "The plotters (anti-Nazi German resistance)....were told clearly and repeatedly that we had made common cause with Russia...." as the reason they were frozen out.

a. The NYTimes told the same story, March 18, 1946: "Full Story of Anti-Hitler Plot Shows That Allies Refused To Assist."

See....unlike you...many Germans were anti-communist as well as anti-Nazi.

Last edited:

"How could Germany surrender if Hitler didn't surrender?"

Answered in detail with links and sources in posts #194 and #195.....you dope.

See if you can challenge any of it.
Double-dog dare ya.'

I'm not making this up

Look at your own words.

"Frau Braun seems to think that FDR could have magically turned Germany over to the anti-Nazis who would quickly surrender".

THat completely contradicts your claim that PC was criticizing FDR for not "settling with Hitler" or that she was for "appeasing Hitler".

Attacking her scenario for being unrealistic is one thing.

THat is not what you have been doing. You are been misrepresenting her scenario and attacking her based on your version of her scenario.

That is something a troll does.

I'm not making this up

Look at your own words.

"Frau Braun seems to think that FDR could have magically turned Germany over to the anti-Nazis who would quickly surrender".

THat completely contradicts your claim that PC was criticizing FDR for not "settling with Hitler" or that she was for "appeasing Hitler".

Attacking her scenario for being unrealistic is one thing.

THat is not what you have been doing. You are been misrepresenting her scenario and attacking her based on your version of her scenario.

That is something a troll does.

"contradicts"

"misrepresenting"

You are far too kind to the wind-bag.

I just challenged the other Roosevelt boot-licker .....let's see what he says.

THe anti-Nazis of 1945 knew that there was no chance of any "terms of surrender". Allied policy had been very clear for a long time.

5 years might be the very best case scenario.

2 years? A border in the COld War that does not run right down the middle of Germany? Perhaps a setup that defuses that Cold War?

One does have to judge historical figures based on what they knew at the time.

But FDR signed an agreement with Stalin, where Stalin promised to have free elections in Soviet occupied Europe.

Did FDR believe that?

Did he have any plans to follow up on that?

Did he just write off Eastern Europe?

Did he give any consideration for the Balance of Power in the Post War world?

The brave soldiers of the USSR sacrificed far more to fight Germany then[sic] the Americans.

It's not like they had any choice in the matter.
They had a choice. In World War one the Russians surrendered to the Germans, and that was always one of the allied fears.

Only a fool could believe that Stalin would ever surrender to Hitler.
There was never such a possibility.
Of course stalin would never surrender. .-.

Forum List

Back