Ron's cynical grab for Don's supporters.

Its not a "threat" to warn someone that there may be consequences to their actions.

There are often consequences to actions.

This is a threat:

" Somebody should strike you between the eyes with a two by four, since you're out of what passes for your mind." Dragonlady to WTH_Progs? on
Feb. 11, 2022.

This is a threat:

" Somebody should strike you between the eyes with a two by four, since you're out of what passes for your mind." Dragonlady to WTH_Progs? on
Feb. 11, 2022.

Dang that's a good way to get hurt. Leftist scum are all violent.

You are a fucking coward hiding behind a keyboard threatening people with a firearm, and it will not help Trump one bit you fanatic berserker.
Moonie, any time you want to talk in person, I'll happily accommodate you.
That's not what you're about though, is it?
Lefties always act tough right up until it's go time & then they cry for help.
I can back up my talk, can you?

BTW- I asked a question. Where did I threaten you?
2A & questions = threats to the Dem-witted

Well, if Ron DeSanctus intends to run for President, it would be to his advantage to keep his primary opponent trapped in Florida. :lol:

DeSantis: Florida won’t cooperate with Trump extradition

Beyond the obvious play for Trump supporters (did anyone notice this faux act of defiance was proclaimed after it was known Team Trump had announced Don would surrender voluntarily?) there is something more ominous here.

MiniTrump wants us to know he would refuse to cooperate in the extradition of someone a grand jury was convinced had committed at least one crime. A presumptive candidate for the POT nomination for prez says he will try to block the legitimate process of the nation's legal system trying to hold a potential criminal accountable for his crimes. Doing so in order to take the opportunity for political grandstanding.

I realize we have reached a place where we are accustomed to members of the POT acting, or threatening to act, outside of the law. BUT THAT IS A VERY DANGEROUS PLACE TO BE.
It wouldn't surprise me if InSantis didn't send the Florida National Guard to protect the blob. It checks so many boxes for him...

• It gets him attention.
  • It gets him attention from the "right" folks--the ones who hate the feds.
  • It gives Biden a bad choice to make; interfere and he looks bad; do nothing and look ineffective.
  • It makes the blob look completely pathetic
  • It salves the blob supporters (if spun right) that he was helping protect their idol.

Damned liar doesn't understand English apparently. So, how does one twerk with buckshot? You got someone in your mouth?
Threatening to insert buckshot into someone is absolutely a THREAT you moron

The GOP certainly has some colorful characters nowadays. Anyone remember when they were boring?
Like back when they used to win elections, and stuff?

The GOP certainly has some colorful characters nowadays. Anyone remember when they were boring?
Like back when they used to win elections, and stuff?
I remember when you scum stole the last one.

Stop trolling . You were answered. Ya just didn’t like the answer.

Tough shit asswipe
The liar still can't answer the question. I guess that means no one was threatened just like I said. These foreign agents really do tell some crazy lies.

Imagine being so guilt ridden that you have to erect billboards to convince yourself that the 2020 election wasn't rigged.
Pathetic!
:cuckoo:
Is DuhSantis angling for a VP gig with Trump besides another taste of his big ass? Sounds like it.

Well, if Ron DeSanctus intends to run for President, it would be to his advantage to keep his primary opponent trapped in Florida. :lol:
And if Trump asked DuhSantis to be his VP pick he'd bust his ass to say yes. They're both a couple of amoral lowlifes in a search for power who deserve each other.

Is DuhSantis angling for a VP gig with Trump besides another taste of his big ass? Sounds like it.
How would we know, commie? But you queers sure like to talk about trumps ass.

Forum List

Back