Ronald Reagan Staffer Doug Elmet--Donald Trump you are no Ronald Reagan

BTW--that Endorsement from Michael Bloomberg that Donald Trump believed he was certain to get--also showed up at the DNC Convention to talk about Trump's business experience.

I just saw Bloomberg's DNC speech for the first time. Wow; very damning ... Trump a business "con man" -- a "hypocrite". Sounds like Trump would be worse than Bush Jr!

he's a idiot regressive that banned large sodas. A nanny stater if there ever was one.
Nanny stater? How about that nanny stater "war on drugs"?
Excessive soda consumption is more dangerous than marijuana.

I always laugh when I read that nanny state garbage from a conservative.

They're talking about themselves. It's conservatives who want and create a nanny state.

Want and believe our government is there to punish us when they believe we've been bad. They don't talk about our justice system in the way it's supposed to work. They presume guilty before innocence, that is if the person isn't conservative, they believe that prisons are to make private companies rich off our tax dollars and punish our citizens for being bad. When in reality, no private company should get rich off tax dollars by warehousing people, mostly African American, people. No government is there to punish people for being bad. The government is there to do one of two things. Help provide opportunities for the person to rehabilitate or keep them off the streets for the safety of the population.

They believe that the government must tell women what they can or can't do in our society. Same with minorities.

Not just with our bodies but even if we should work or not. They still condemn women who go to work instead of staying home and taking care of their husband and children. They have been trying to take us back to their perception of the 1950s and it will never happen.

We move forward. Not back.

Just look at the person they've nominated. A person who proclaims he's the only one who can solve our problems. He and his followers wants him to be the government so they believe a republican government is our parents who take care of all our problems.

They aren't looking to do the real work to move our nation forward. They're looking for a father figure to do it for them. A nanny government.

I guess you Reich wingers are probably shocked to see the Walls come tumbling inward--LOL

It should say something when all the Republicans you claimed to hate for so many years are backing Hillary. She is practically a neocon, and that's exactly why all the old guard GOPers that can let go are throwing a tantrum over Trump and backing Hillary. She is for stupid wars, big government and a globalist pig.

No one claimed Trump is Reagan. He is just Trump, and he isn't a neocon and he certainly isn't a globalist pig that will sell us out to China like the GOP and Democrats have done for the last twenty years.

he's a idiot regressive that banned large sodas. A nanny stater if there ever was one.
Altering quotes is a posting violation, reported.
I quoted/clipped your exact words without altering your meaning, which was meaningless.

I always laugh when I read that nanny state garbage from a conservative.
They're talking about themselves. It's conservatives who want and create a nanny state.
They still condemn women who go to work instead of staying home and taking care of their husband and children. They have been trying to take us back to their perception of the 1950s and it will never happen.
For a moment there, i thought you were talking about conservative Muslims who think they know how to make the world "great again".
:)

Who the fuck is Doug Elmet and why does anyone give shit?

Well you wouldn't know or care who Ronald Reagan was, so why are you asking?

BTW--that Endorsement from Michael Bloomberg that Donald Trump believed he was certain to get--also showed up at the DNC Convention to talk about Trump's business experience.

Bloomberg is that Nazi who outlawed the sale of large soft drinks and having salt shakers on restaurant tables.

The DNC stage was lined with Republicans endorsing Hillary Clinton tonight. Here's one a former Ronald Reagan staffer and life long Republican that for the 1st time in his life will be voting for a Democrat, Hillary Clinton.

Some Republicans are speaking to support Hillary Clinton at the DNC

Do you actually believe the opinion of some no-name peon matters to anyone?

You're talking about a very close friend and Staffer to Ronald Reagan--and he's really not someone you can put on IGNORE, no matter how much you would like too.

In fact you can read about him in this article, but you're not going to like what he says.
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com

I imagine he's on Trump's beheading list--LOL

trump-rally-cartoon.jpg

Last edited:

Bloomberg is that Nazi who outlawed the sale of large soft drinks and having salt shakers on restaurant tables.

You mean this Bloomberg--LOL

Trump is going to knock his little head off too--LOL

I quoted/clipped your exact words without altering your meaning, which was meaningless.

Lying asshole you deleted words and it did alter the meaning, you insinuated I only mention sodas which is a LIE.

Bloomberg is a lifelong democrat...he ran as a republican because Rudy made the party viable in NYC......but he was and is a tyrant wanting to control your life...aka liberal democrat.

Bloomberg is a lifelong democrat...he ran as a republican because Rudy made the party viable in NYC......but he was and is a tyrant wanting to control your life...aka liberal democrat.

It doesn't matter--the reason Donald Trump is sooooo pissed at Bloomberg--is because he was 100% certain that Bloomberg was going to endorse him--LOL

Instead Bloomberg showed up at the DNC convention to endorse Hillary Clinton--while he went after Trump on his business dealings, bankruptcy's and lawsuits.

Lying asshole you deleted words and it did alter the meaning, you insinuated I only mention sodas which is a LIE.
Ok then, let's go back to your FULL quote LIE and see how more stupid it was:
"he's a idiot regressive that banned salt and large sodas. A nanny stater if there ever was one."

For the record, Bloomberg did not ban salt, and he never attempted to, unlike "large sodas".
He wanted to limit the amount of salt & sugar in the unhealthy consumer diet that ... kills more people than marijuana.

"he's a idiot regressive that banned salt and large sodas. A nanny stater if there ever was one."

For the record, Bloomberg did not ban salt, and he never attempted to, unlike "large sodas".
He wanted to limit the amount of salt & sugar in the unhealthy consumer diet that ... kills more people than marijuana.

If he "limited" it, then he banned it.

Marijuana doesn't kill people, I know I live in Colorado--LOL. But you're right, salt & sugar do have health effects. Salt high blood pressure, sugar obesity.

Just ignore these Reich wingers--the point is Trump believed he was going to get Bloomberg's endorsement who is 3 times more wealthy than Donald Trump, and he didn't get so now Bloomberg is on Donald Trumps "punch them so hard their heads will spin"--List.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1

Marijuana doesn't kill people, I know I live in Colorado--LOL. But you're right, salt & sugar do have health effects. Salt high blood pressure, sugar obesity.

Just ignore these Reich wingers--the point is Trump believed he was going to get Bloomberg's endorsement who is 3 times more wealthy than Donald Trump, and he didn't get so now Bloomberg is on Donald Trumps "punch them so hard their heads will spin"--List.

Where did Trump say he expected to get Bloombergs endorsement?

If he "limited" it, then he banned it.
He did not limit salt, therefore he did not ban it or even try to ban it.
Read the facts, please.

Forum List

Back