Ron Paulbarians Are At GOP's Gate...

Translation: "It's too bad people have principles, they should be more like me and hate a candidate one day then all of a sudden love him the next because my puppet string pullers tell me to."

Translation: I want to have principles rather than relevance.

The narco-libtards are the most irrelevant group in the GOP today.

LOL now we're finally in agreement. Yes I'd rather have principles, you'd rather win a popularity contest.

You talked about Romney the same way you talk about Obama, and nothing about them has changed politically so I have little doubt you'd happily support Obama if the RNC told you to.

OK, so you admit the narco libtards are an irrelevant bunch. I'd personally rather have a seat at the table and do some good than sit in the street and merely feel good.
I never talked about Romney the same way I talked about Obama. You lie.

LOL now we're finally in agreement. Yes I'd rather have principles, you'd rather win a popularity contest.

You talked about Romney the same way you talk about Obama, and nothing about them has changed politically so I have little doubt you'd happily support Obama if the RNC told you to.

OK, so you admit the narco libtards are an irrelevant bunch. I'd personally rather have a seat at the table and do some good than sit in the street and merely feel good.

Yes, there is nothing about the libertarian idealogy that is used in our gov't, hence our gov't being a total failure. It's a fiscally liberal, neocon foreign policy, facist bought off gov't. Those are republican/democratic party principles, the opposite of libertarian idealogy.

You said Romney wasn't worthy of being called a republican, I'm sure you don't think Obama is worthy of being called a republican, you were against both of them until you were told not to be and like any good lemming you happily obliged.

Yes, there is nothing about the libertarian idealogy that is used in our gov't, hence our gov't being a total failure. It's a fiscally liberal, neocon foreign policy, facist bought off gov't. Those are republican/democratic party principles, the opposite of libertarian idealogy.

You said Romney wasn't worthy of being called a republican, I'm sure you don't think Obama is worthy of being called a republican, you were against both of them until you were told not to be and like any good lemming you happily obliged.

Bout sums it up. Big Government Neocon dorks like him gotta go. They're confused imbeciles. Ron Paul is actually trying to save their Party, by cleaning up their mess.

Of course, as is Individual Freedom and the Constitution (1787)

Thanks to the welfare/warfare fascistards

Actually that isnt what I said about Romney.
But Romney is a Republican. Obama is not a Republican.
So you lie again.

If our gov't is a total failure I am sure there are plenty of flights to Somalia, where narco-libertarianism reigns supreme. I'll see you off at the gate.

Actually that isnt what I said about Romney.
But Romney is a Republican. Obama is not a Republican.
So you lie again.

If our gov't is a total failure I am sure there are plenty of flights to Somalia, where narco-libertarianism reigns supreme. I'll see you off at the gate.

Really? He's a republican outside of Mass now? What did he do in office from 2 years ago to now that's caused this radical change of opinion in you?

Only the most brain dead idiot would say that Somalia practices libertarian idealogy, so thank for providing the class with an example of one.

Libertarianism is a wet dream, 'Dr.' And not even a good one at that.

Libertarianism is a wet dream, 'Dr.' And not even a good one at that.

The best wet dream is a hardcore fiscal conservative who never flip flops on issues and is desperate to pull back the scope and power of the federal gov't, someone like Mitt Romney.

I apologize to anyone who's eyes started bleeding after they read that.

And the wookie-suiters applaud.

Yeah, thanks for Mitt Romney you confused imbecile. Ron Paul is trying to save a Party you dummies are busy destroying. Get informed. It's not too late.

yeah instead of showing off what dumbfucks you are.thanks to dumbfucks like you,america has become a police state.

Look at this pic that Mike K posted.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/70482-bush-did-steal-florida-and-ohio-12.html

ahh aint that cute. Bush and his lover Barry Sotoro loving each other,It would be one thing if this was just a one time thing and one time hug but they were seen doing that MULTIPLE times at the white house after the inaguration.Come on Bush sr doing that with his son is a normal thing but Bush jr doing that with Obama MANY times.get real.two birds of a feather who have ruined this country.Paul is the only one not in league with them.

Last edited:
And the wookie-suiters applaud.

Yeah, thanks for Mitt Romney you confused imbecile. Ron Paul is trying to save a Party you dummies are busy destroying. Get informed. It's not too late.

yeah instead of showing off what dumbfucks you are.thanks to dumbfucks like you,america has become a police state.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/70482-bush-did-steal-florida-and-ohio-12.html

ahh aint that cute. Bush and his lover Barry Sotoro loving each other,It would be one thing if this was just a one time thing and one time hug but they were seen doing that MULTIPLE times at the white house after the inaguration.Come on Bush sr doing that with his son is a normal thing but Bush jr doing that with Obama MANY times.get real.two birds of a feather who have ruined this country.Paul is the only one not in league with them.

I'm going to thank you every time you post here. Not because your posts are great. They're crap. But because they are so filled with flaws and stupidity you help my case that the narcos are out of touch whack-jobs.
Your stupidity is appreciated. We thank you for your service.

Well I see all the usual suspects came in to trash Dr. Paul again. Did anyone notice that Ron Paul secured 32/40 delegates in Minnesota over the weekend?

To the poster who claimed that Paul was given a smackdown in Ok if you are referring to the illegal disenfranchisement of elected delegates then you are correct it was a smackdown but it was liberty being smacked down. Luckily the patriots there held a rump convention in the parking lot and Ron Paul swept the entire slate of delegates. I am sure legal battles will follow like in AZ. It's a good thing Ron Paul dropped out because all of this could be embarrassing for Romney come August.

Maybe someone should tell Ron Paul's supporters he dropped out.....but then again they would probably just vote for him anyway.

I'm going to thank you every time you post here. Not because your posts are great. They're crap. But because they are so filled with flaws and stupidity you help my case that the narcos are out of touch whack-jobs.

translation-I cant refute your facts because I am a stupid retard so I have resorted to trolling now.wait a minute.I always do that so now I am esculating it.

Last edited:
Well I see all the usual suspects came in to trash Dr. Paul again. Did anyone notice that Ron Paul secured 32/40 delegates in Minnesota over the weekend?

To the poster who claimed that Paul was given a smackdown in Ok if you are referring to the illegal disenfranchisement of elected delegates then you are correct it was a smackdown but it was liberty being smacked down. Luckily the patriots there held a rump convention in the parking lot and Ron Paul swept the entire slate of delegates. I am sure legal battles will follow like in AZ. It's a good thing Ron Paul dropped out because all of this could be embarrassing for Romney come August.

Maybe someone should tell Ron Paul's supporters he dropped out.....but then again they would probably just vote for him anyway.

and people like retard idiot Rabbi are getting desperate over this now.they can only fling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We know who is desperate. But it will do you no good. Paul hasn't a snowballs chance in hell. The people do not want him or his policies. Face it, that is the facts, and his little parlor tricks with delegates won't do any good either. It's nothing more than making a mockery of the system.

The people do not want Ron Paul.... Admit it.......And then kindly move on........

Looks like disinfo agent troll Gomer Pyle Ollies handlers have sent him here.lol I was describing him in my earlier post when talking about his fellow troll Rabbi.

I cant refute your facts because I am a stupid retard so I have resorted to trolling now.wait a minute.I always do that so now I am esculating it.

I knew you'd come around eventually.

We know who is desperate. But it will do you no good. Paul hasn't a snowballs chance in hell. The people do not want him or his policies. Face it, that is the facts, and his little parlor tricks with delegates won't do any good either. It's nothing more than making a mockery of the system.

The people do not want Ron Paul.... Admit it.......And then kindly move on........

Ahh... but that's where you're missing the boat. It's not about Paul. And the delegate strategy, anything but a parlor trick, ensures that this time we'll be sticking around.

Last edited:

Ahh... but that's where you're missing the boat. It's not about Paul. And the delegate strategy, anything but a parlor trick, ensures that this time we'll be sticking around.

Remind us how Paul will be the surprise nominee.

Remind us how Paul will be the surprise nominee.

Silly Rabbi. Is English a second language for you? Or is it just reading that trips you up?

Forum List

Back