Ron Paul To Obama & Romney: "Jerusalem Is The Capital Of Israel"...

Ron Paul is right. Acknowledge what they want if they are our ally, or pull the embassy out completely, along with the aid and let them have at it. I'm tired of hearing about this childish sandbox skirmish.

Exactly. I don't give a rat's ass which Jewish "city" it's in. But it should be where the Jewish government is and that's where the Jews say it is. I like working the word "Jew" into my sentences as much as I can to irritate Rabbi.

BTW, I've been practicing turning around quickly and I'm starting to think that he may be right. I could swear every time I turn around fast, I see a Jew ducking behind something. It's starting to creep me out. I think I'm going to stop turning around quickly.

Ron Paul is right. Acknowledge what they want if they are our ally, or pull the embassy out completely, along with the aid and let them have at it. I'm tired of hearing about this childish sandbox skirmish.

Exactly. I don't give a rat's ass which Jewish "city" it's in. But it should be where the Jewish government is and that's where the Jews say it is. I like working the word "Jew" into my sentences as much as I can to irritate Rabbi.

BTW, I've been practicing turning around quickly and I'm starting to think that he may be right. I could swear every time I turn around fast, I see a Jew ducking behind something. It's starting to creep me out. I think I'm going to stop turning around quickly.

I would've thought jews would be his favorite group of people, since hardly any of them are black.

So how is it staying out of the fight by acquiescing to Israel's position to the displeasure of the Palestinians and Arabs, and a repudiation of 40 years of US policy?

Because if we put the embassy to the Jewish government in Jerusalem, we are going where the Jewish government is. There is no statement in that, we are putting the embassy to the Jewish government where the Jews government told us to go. Which is where they are. Think about it.

However, if we put the embassy in Tel Aviv, then we are making a statement against the Jewish government that we don't recognize where they say their capital is. Frankly if another country wants to put their embassy in Chicago when our government is based in DC, that's OK with me because it actually hurts them. Think about it. Not too hard, you start seeing Jewish conspiracies. That is actually why no one has put an embassy in Chicago, the Jews didn't tell them to. I hate to tell you, but the Jews control all the governments...
Huh? Meds failing?

The US has had its embassy in Tel Aviv since 1948 or something.

We already have taken sides with Israel. The fight is between Israel adn the Palestinians. We should stay out of it and let them fight it out and the winner can lay claim to Jerusalem. Maybe we should give Texas back too. :badgrin:

So how is it staying out of the fight by acquiescing to Israel's position to the displeasure of the Palestinians and Arabs, and a repudiation of 40 years of US policy?

It isn't our fight and it's a lousy bit of a lousy foreign policy. Let them all fight it out amongst themselves and the "winner" can take Jerusalem. So in the last 40 years, how well has this piece of foreign policy worked? Is it ever going to bring peace to the arab adn jewish communities? The answer is no. One way or the other, eventually the situation has to come to a head. Would you let two of your children fightover a corner of the sand box for fourty years, even if your attempts to sit them down, carve sections out of the box, etc...never seemed to work? I wouldn't. I'd let them duke it the fuck out until someone walked away with the sandbox and the discussion is over.

OK, so you're in favor of siding with israel against the arabs. Nice way to stay out fo the fight. I thought Paul was for getting the US out of entanglements?

There's a government in Tel Aviv too. Israel has had its capitol in J'lem for probably 20 years and we've had out embassy in Tel Aviv for much longer and I haven't seen any logistical problem there.

What you are describing is acute psychosis. Get meds. And then vote for Romney.

There's a government in Tel Aviv too. Israel has had its capitol in J'lem for probably 20 years and we've had out embassy in Tel Aviv for much longer and I haven't seen any logistical problem there.

So thats how you were converted, I was wondering...

No, idiot. I never saw people hiding behind bushes. You did.
The meds will clear your psychosis and allow clear thinking. Clear thinking is basically the opposite of the narco-libertarian line.

However, if we put the embassy in Tel Aviv, then we are making a statement against the Jewish government that we don't recognize where they say their capital is. Frankly if another country wants to put their embassy in Chicago when our government is based in DC, that's OK with me because it actually hurts them. Think about it. Not too hard, you start seeing Jewish conspiracies. That is actually why no one has put an embassy in Chicago, the Jews didn't tell them to. I hate to tell you, but the Jews control all the governments...
Huh? Meds failing?

When the Jewish government was in Tel Aviv I thought our embassy should be in Tel Aviv. When the Jewish government is in Jerusalem, I think our embassy should be in Jerusalem. I'm going to have to concede that's my opinion. What I don't understand is how you think you just got me with that.

BTW, it turns out there wasn't a Jew behind me every time I spun around. I was just making myself dizzy and I didn't know what I saw. So how do you nail them? Do you use mirrors?

It isn't our fight and it's a lousy bit of a lousy foreign policy. Let them all fight it out amongst themselves and the "winner" can take Jerusalem. So in the last 40 years, how well has this piece of foreign policy worked? Is it ever going to bring peace to the arab adn jewish communities? The answer is no. One way or the other, eventually the situation has to come to a head. Would you let two of your children fightover a corner of the sand box for fourty years, even if your attempts to sit them down, carve sections out of the box, etc...never seemed to work? I wouldn't. I'd let them duke it the fuck out until someone walked away with the sandbox and the discussion is over.

OK, so you're in favor of siding with israel against the arabs. Nice way to stay out fo the fight. I thought Paul was for getting the US out of entanglements?

How is siding with our ally on an embassy move "siding against the arabs" or "getting us into entanglements"? I didn't nor did Paul say that we should defend Israel in a sandbox skirmish. They want their sovereignty instead of being a vasalage state to the US, AKA a slave state. I say we give it to them and so does Paul.

If a fight breaks out, they can handle it. that is, unless it turns into a pile on by arab neighbors. Then they are fucked. But it's not our problem.

So when TakeAStep back says "it isn't our fight" you hear "you're in favor of siding with israel against the arabs." Not getting involved is taking Israel's side. To stay out of it we have to take the Arab side. And then you say the problem is that "we" are off our meds...

Last edited:

How is siding with our ally on an embassy move "siding against the arabs" or "getting us into entanglements"?
Acknowledging Israel's claim to all of Jerusalem is taking Israel's side. Or do you need that spelled out more explicitly for you?

So when TakeAStep back says "it isn't our fight" you hear "you're in favor of siding with israel against the arabs." Not getting involved is taking Israel's side. To stay out of it we have to take the Arab side. And then you say the problem is that "we" are off our meds...

No.
When I hear Ron Paul say "Move our embassy to J'lem" I hear a repudiation of 40 years of US policy and a support for Israel's claim to all of J'lem against the Arab claims for the city. If that isn't taking sides and getting involved I dont know what is.

The meds will clear your psychosis and allow clear thinking. Clear thinking is basically the opposite of the narco-libertarian line.

Actually that was Kaz but I like the NO U!!!!! comeback.

No.
When I hear Ron Paul say "Move our embassy to J'lem" I hear a repudiation of 40 years of US policy and a support for Israel's claim to all of J'lem against the Arab claims for the city. If that isn't taking sides and getting involved I dont know what is.

Are you aware that the last 40 years, the capitol of Isreal wasn't in Jerusalem? It wasn't a statement our embassy wasn't there, we weren't there because it wasn't the capitol.

Actually that was Kaz but I like the NO U!!!!! comeback.

The it wasn't me it was you is a classic. Haven't heard it for years. Not since I stopped going to playgrounds after I wasn't eight anymore...

Because if we put the embassy to the Jewish government in Jerusalem, we are going where the Jewish government is. There is no statement in that, we are putting the embassy to the Jewish government where the Jews government told us to go. Which is where they are. Think about it.

Huh? Meds failing?

Durp?

Oh and the plan is to move it to Jeruslem as soon as the Israelis and Palestinians have a "Settlement" no that's a bad word for them um, "final solution", no that doesn't sound right either, a "peace deal" yeah like that's gonna happen. Fuck it, emabassy stays in Tel Aviv, with all then other Embassies from every nation that has one in Israel.

No.

Are you aware that the last 40 years, the capitol of Isreal wasn't in Jerusalem? It wasn't a statement our embassy wasn't there, we weren't there because it wasn't the capitol.

But it was the capital (not capitol) since 1980. That's over 30 years.

Forum List

Back