Ron Paul: The Fed is "Dead Serious" About Cashless Society, Abolishing Private Transactions

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
"You want to spend your money on a new shotgun for hunting? I don’t think so because “the world would be a better place without guns” . . . You want to buy a ’68 Mustang to restore it? No way because it’s a gas guzzler that is bad for the environment. The list goes on and on and on. . ."

Total societal control. And the way so many sheeple cowed to the foolishness over COVID makes it seem like COVID was just an experiment for this crowd, a successful experiment in their eyes.

Donald Trump stood in their way.

"You want to spend your money on a new shotgun for hunting? I don’t think so because “the world would be a better place without guns” . . . You want to buy a ’68 Mustang to restore it? No way because it’s a gas guzzler that is bad for the environment. The list goes on and on and on. . ."

Especially if you install a 427 cubic inch 351w stroker in it, with ceramic coated long tube headers, and a side exit exhaust. Makes the greenies have a conniption.

20220308_142113[1].jpg

Screenshot_20220320-234910_Dropbox.jpg

Last edited:
Total societal control. And the way so many sheeple cowed to the foolishness over COVID makes it seem like COVID was just an experiment for this crowd, a successful experiment in their eyes.

Donald Trump stood in their way.

"They're not after me, they're after you. I'm just in the way." -Trump

Best explanation ever of the Great Reset, former President HW Bush official Catherine Austin Fitts.

Forum List

Back