Ron Johnson: never wanted new 6-year term, but ran for re-election so i can tell the truth tenaciously+i tell my wife not to show me awful trans news!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he also says he doesn't want America to go to war with China or Russia, and talks covid at first. this is a good sitdown interview!

• Banned
All the white, milquetoast, boring, vanilla, wishy-washy, and weasel gerrymandering can bring voters.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Sen Ron Johnson. :)
i'm white, i'm on the right, but i'm not in a bad mood about it!

i'm white, i'm on the right, but i'm not in a bad mood about it!
You live in Lebanon. Ron Johnson represents that absolute bottom of the barrel for the US Senate. I mean The Senate. One of a hundred. A select few that get to decide policy for this country.
And we have the likes of Ron Johnson, JD Vance, John Kennedy, and Marsha Blackburn...LOL.
What the actual fuck. :auiqs.jpg:

You live in Lebanon. Ron Johnson represents that absolute bottom of the barrel for the US Senate. I mean The Senate. One of a hundred. A select few that get to decide policy for this country.
And we have the likes of Ron Johnson, JD Vance, John Kennedy, and Marsha Blackburn...LOL.
how come you didnt mention any of the incompetent democrats?.....will RW and Skews slap you around if you did?...

• Banned
you just named my favorite Senators. you only left out Cruz, Hawley, and Cotton

• Banned
Ron Johnson never wanted a six year term? What the hell did John Fetterman want?
well Johnson wanted to go back into private life or run for president or serve in a future Trump administration, but he couldn't give up the fight!

Forum List

Back