Ron Johnson and Rick Scott want to end Medicare and SS.

Republicans and Democrats.
Yup…The largest group, the independents are all that’s ” left”.
Republicans are completely incompetent and Democrats try to compromise with them. That’s why every thing is done half ass. Geesus, how can you compromise with a GOP party of criminals and liars, are anti democracy and who don’t even believe in science, the bedrock of ALL MAJOR DECISIONS.

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) said Wednesday that Social Security and Medicare should be up for congressional approval each year, instead of staying under their current status as federal entitlement programs.

“Social Security and Medicare, if you qualify for the entitlement, you just get it no matter what the cost,” Johnson said in an interview that aired Tuesday on “The Regular Joe Show” podcast.

GOP's new plan: Raise taxes on working people, end Social Security and Medicare​

Let the republicans in congress, it will be the end of SS and Medicare as we know it. What would these people in WI and Florida do with Medicare and SS.

Take the SS cap off, it should be there anyway. Medicare is going towards private anyway, they will hike the prices up when a certain % age have Medicare Advantage Plan (private)

Here's an idea - WHEN I qualify for SS, I don't want it 'no matter what the cost'. Just cut me 1 lump-sum check for everything I have paid into it my entire life, and we can call it 'even'?!

A living wage enables one to rent an apartment. Washing dishes, is seldom an entry level job. It rarely leads to anything better.
True. But it's ok if nobody washes those dishes also. Not essential. And if it is the owner can wash them.

Here's an idea - WHEN I qualify for SS, I don't want it 'no matter what the cost'. Just cut me 1 lump-sum check for everything I have paid into it my entire life, and we can call it 'even'?!
You’d be the monetary loser. Do the math….It’s a paygo system. Workers are paying for your inflated living now, not you paying for it thirty years ago. The average worker pays $3 k each year today. Do you think he’s going to be satisfied with $3k thirty years from now….hardly. It’s the best deal you can get ..

FoxM0ejXgAMEAc2

And of course, like always, they have no agenda other then to slash and disrupt. Not a good strategy when people are in need of healthcare. Thousands of lives could have been saved during covid with universal healthcare……and billions of dollars saved. But no. Republicans are the enemy of progress.

What's the point of new therapies if people can not afford them?

Because the option is death.

So older folds have to pull from retirement savings or sell their homes to pay medical bills. That is until they can't afford it anymore, then they die. You do what you have to do to hold off the grim reaper for a few months or years.

WW

Because the option is death.

So older folds have to pull from retirement savings or sell their homes to pay medical bills. That is until they can't afford it anymore, then they die. You do what you have to do to hold off the grim reaper for a few months or years.

WW

If you can't afford it, you can't afford it.

55 Profitable Companies That Avoided All Federal Income Taxes in 2020​

Sort alphabetical, by profit, tax, rate or industry
------------------------------------------------------
start with them paying tax.
Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) said Wednesday that Social Security and Medicare should be up for congressional approval each year, instead of staying under their current status as federal entitlement programs.

“Social Security and Medicare, if you qualify for the entitlement, you just get it no matter what the cost,” Johnson said in an interview that aired Tuesday on “The Regular Joe Show” podcast.

GOP's new plan: Raise taxes on working people, end Social Security and Medicare​

Let the republicans in congress, it will be the end of SS and Medicare as we know it. What would these people in WI and Florida do with Medicare and SS.

Take the SS cap off, it should be there anyway. Medicare is going towards private anyway, they will hike the prices up when a certain % age have Medicare Advantage Plan (private)
More lies

You can always move to Canada and die on a seven month waiting list for needed critical care. At least it’s free.

Doctors and drug companies get very very rich off of Medicare. Do away with it, and see what happens. lol we don't need all those stinking hospitals, since rich people can just fly somewhere else. lol we can see how many Gen XYZ step up to take care of their elderly relatives. The social darwinists will be the first to start screaming for it to be brought back.

The GOP blocks increasing the budgets for investigating fraud, same as they resist expanding the IRS ability to audit giant companies and overseas money laundering.

Doctors and drug companies get very very rich off of Medicare. Do away with it, and see what happens. lol we don't need all those stinking hospitals, since rich people can just fly somewhere else. lol we can see how many Gen XYZ step up to take care of their elderly relatives. The social darwinists will be the first to start screaming for it to be brought back.

The GOP blocks increasing the budgets for investigating fraud, same as they resist expanding the IRS ability to audit giant companies and overseas money laundering.
Exactly. Rand Paul went to Canada for medical treatment then lies and whines about healthcare.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back