Ron DeSantis Just Earned A Tad Bit Of Respect Back From Me

Not enough to vote for him for president, but I liked him taking a stand against the woke mob. If he keeps this up there is a chance that he would earn my vote in 2028, but let's not get too ahead of ourselves. Especially since we don't know the future at this point.

Too bad Ronny doesn't have the balls to speak the truth about the thugs who invaded the capital on 1/6 & also Trump who was the leader of that mob.

He's a loser who can't even beat Trump who's a criminal scumbag.

Too bad Ronny doesn't have the balls to speak the truth about the thugs who invaded the capital on 1/6 & also Trump who was the leader of that mob.

He's a loser who can't even beat Trump who's a criminal scumbag.

Am I detecting DDS? (DeSantis Derangement Syndrome)

How about black people who are treated like they're above the law because they're black?

How is that "woke"?

You're opposed to what exactly? Because if you're "woke", it means you're aware of what's going on around you. If, you're not "woke", you have no idea how things work, and you're a patsy for those wishing to take advantage of you.

What black people are treated like they're above the law????? Who's feeding you THAT line of bullshit????

DeSantis wants an uneducated electorate who don't know anything about their history or how you got here. He's trying to create some fantasy, that is both dangerous and wrong headed. The truth will set you free. De Santis is afraid of children learning the truth about anything.

DeSantis is pretending that life in Florida is like a 1950's sitcom.

How is that "woke"?

You're opposed to what exactly? Because if you're "woke", it means you're aware of what's going on around you. If, you're not "woke", you have no idea how things work, and you're a patsy for those wishing to take advantage of you.

What black people are treated like they're above the law????? Who's feeding you THAT line of bullshit????

DeSantis wants an uneducated electorate who don't know anything about their history or how you got here. He's trying to create some fantasy, that is both dangerous and wrong headed. The truth will set you free. De Santis is afraid of children learning the truth about anything.

When has a black person who has committed a crime ever been taken seriously?

Not enough to vote for him for president, but I liked him taking a stand against the woke mob. If he keeps this up there is a chance that he would earn my vote in 2028, but let's not get too ahead of ourselves. Especially since we don't know the future at this point.

I don't respect any politician.

How is that "woke"?

'Woke' is a Marxst attempt to change traditional American society. It includes: Condoning sex change operations for minors without parental consent, teaching kids that they can be any 'gender' they want to be, pushing the as yet unproven 'climate change' agenda, agreeing that 'fossil fuels' are an existential threat to the globe, promoting electric vehicles as 'sustainable' when they rely on fossil fuel plants for their electricity, actually any time you hear 'sustainable' for anything you can bet it's 'woke.' There is much more but you really have to be a patriotic American to understand and that does not include you.

Define "Woke".
Woke divides the world into identity groups based upon sex, gender, faith, and sexuality and then LABELS them as either Oppressor or Oppressed – or as Marx said, privileged or marginalized – Woke

It is far more detailed, but I don't think you'd understand.

In brief, “woke” means having awakened to having a particular type of “critical consciousness,” as these are understood within Critical Social Justice. To first approximation, being woke means viewing society through various critical lenses, as defined by various critical theories bent in service of an ideology most people currently call “Social Justice.” That is, being woke means having taken on the worldview of Critical Social Justice, which sees the world only in terms of unjust power dynamics and the need to dismantle problematic systems. That is, it means having adopted Theory and the worldview it conceptualizes.

Under “wokeness,” this awakened consciousness is set particularly with regard to issues of identity, like race, sex, gender, sexuality, and others. The terminology derives from the idea of having been awakened (or, “woke up”) to an awareness of the allegedly systemic nature of racism, sexism, and other oppressive power dynamics and the true nature of privilege, domination, and marginalization in society and understanding the role in dominant discourses in producing and maintaining these structural forces. Furthermore, being woke carries the imperative to become a social activist with regard to these issues and problems, again, on the terms set by Critical Social Justice. This—especially for white people—is to include a lifelong commitment to an ongoing process of self-reflection, self-criticism, and (progressive) social activism in the name of Theory and Social Justice (see also, antiracism).

Woke is a mutated form of Marxism, and applying Post-Modern intersectionality, it strives to overthrow established power structures inside of society in favor of a paradigm in which equality of outcomes is centered as the means of equality.

Woke, is nothing more than reheated Marxism using Marcusos Critical Theory.

You're sureness and a buck will buy you a bucks worth of stuff.

That's the value of your 'sureness'.

Still, it's better than you hanging around the children's table.

^true story
I am sure your altruistic endeavors are not solo when you whine yourself into a room.

Forum List

Back