Romney - You are right ‘This is madness: Trump Republicans are dangerous and destructive to Democracy. SO SWITCH PARTY NOW.

But you can have Mitt. It doesn't matter which party he's in, I don't like him.

I don’t like him at all either / but he is the only US Senator ever to vote guilty on articles of impeachment against Trump.

He, with one more Republican Senator can and should stop the dangerous Republican fascism that Trump has unleashed on our Democratic Republic.

It would be a fairly easy step for him if he truly believes what he says.
He doesn't. He's bought and paid for... Not sure by who... But it's establishment for sure.

Romney - You are right ‘This is madness: Trump Republicans are dangerous and destructive to Democracy. SO SWITCH PARTY!!! NOW.

Find another Senator to leave the mad, dangerous and destructive Republican Party. Man up.

You have more power than any other American right now to save America from the mad, dangerous and destructive Republican Party.

Why are you still there?

Who will go with you?
Hey, Mitt, remember when you didn't win the nomination?

I do. Is that why you've fully embraced the Democratic Party?

EDIT - But neither Romney or Kasich will leave the party.

Don’t care if Kasich leaves. ROMNEY Would be a hero if he could find another Republican fed up with this Trump fascism and remove McConnell from majority leader in the Senate.

Talk is cheap MITT let’s see you put your ethics where your mouth is.
Romney would be a hero to Democrats.

I'm not sure why you think that's an admirable goal.

I don’t like him at all either / but he is the only US Senator ever to vote guilty on articles of impeachment against Trump.

He, with one more Republican Senator can and should stop the dangerous Republican fascism that Trump has unleashed on our Democratic Republic.

Y'all keep using that word, "fascism". You have no idea what it means.

even if he HAS a link,who cares,this troll is obviously a paid shill from china or langley that has penetratd this forum the fact he is desperate trying to convince us that trump is crazy by using a RINO warmonger in Romney as his source of a GOP turning on a fellow GOP when this troll knows very well romney is a globalist same as biden and put in his vote for biden as did bush and the other RINO globalists. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

"chinese bot trolls penetrating this forum", what an imagination... :)
you can bet they wouldnt waste their time with you lunatics... ;)

sure fellow paid shill,whatever you say. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: you shills keep posting under sockpuppets constantly here after being embarrassed with all the ass beatings you get.:auiqs.jpg::lmao:

told you not to skip your medication...
see, you are hallucinating again... :)
you got 'god smacked' just about a month ago... :D
okay whatever you say shill.

its not about me...
its about god, first lifting you up in the air that night,
and smacking you down like nothing before,
delivering an epic judgement for all your past sins...

now fall on your knees and submit to your liberal god... :)
Leftism is a cult.

Romney - You are right ‘This is madness: Trump Republicans are dangerous and destructive to Democracy. SO SWITCH PARTY!!! NOW.

Find another Senator to leave the mad, dangerous and destructive Republican Party. Man up.

You have more power than any other American right now to save America from the mad, dangerous and destructive Republican Party.

Why are you still there?

Who will go with you?
Romney is a Republican? Since when?

Romney is a Republican and Trump was buddies with Bill and Hillary Clinton, so when did Donald the Marvelous become truly Republican?
Only two parties to choose from and after 8 years of the Muslim in Chief, real Americans chose a real leader for a change. Romney is just another talking head lifer straddling the fence for whichever side gets him the best deal.

Trump is a egotistical megalomaniac of a narcissist, so he is not a true leader... He is what you fake wrestling types like while Mitt is a Statesman...

Why do you support aman who had binders full of women and never paid taxes? You hate women.

I support him leaving the Banana Republicans if it means giving the Majority to the Dems so at least there is a chance at compromise legislation. I imagine he'd still vote mostly GOP.

I know compromise is like holy water to getting splashed on your demon asses but there it is.
Romney wouldn't compromise. He'd do whatever the Democrats demanded to do.

Who cares what Romney says as he is heavily vested in China at the expense of many of the USA citizens. He should be ashamed of himself.

The United States is a Republic not a democratic republic. If it has become a democratic republic burn the MFer down right now and put the Republic back.

GOP Senator Mitt Romney of Utah called the effort "simply madness."

"The idea of supplanting the vote of the people with partisan legislators is so completely out of our national character that it's simply mad,"

he told reporters. "
Of course the president has the right to challenge results in court, to have recounts. But this effort to subvert the vote of the people is dangerous and destructive of the cause of democracy."

John Kasich too. He doesn't know what the Republican Party stands for anymore.
I haven't known that since 1998 or so.

"John Kasich too. He doesn't know what the Republican Party stands for anymore."
He doesn't know what everybody else in the world knows?
The Republican Party is for preserving and protecting American culture, our rich history, our traditions, value and belief systems...You know, all those things Democrats hate.

Don’t care if Kasich leaves. ROMNEY Would be a hero if he could find another Republican fed up with this Trump fascism and remove McConnell from majority leader in the Senate.

Talk is cheap MITT let’s see you put your ethics where your mouth is.

It would be good to see some courage from Romney for once.

If the GOP isn't careful, they may lose him and their Senate majority.

John Kasich too. He doesn't know what the Republican Party stands for anymore.
I haven't known that since 1998 or so.

"John Kasich too. He doesn't know what the Republican Party stands for anymore."
He doesn't know what everybody else in the world knows?
The Republican Party is for preserving and protecting American culture, our rich history, our traditions, value and belief systems...You know, all those things Democrats hate.
And you fly the confederate flag why exactly?

Forum List

Back