Defund the police

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
President-elect Joe Biden told civil rights leaders in a meeting this week that Democrats’ embrace of the “Defund the police” movement during the election “beat the hell out of us.”

“They’ve already labeled us as being ‘Defund the police.’ Anything we put forward in terms of the organizational structure to change policing — which I promise you, will occur. Promise you,” Biden said.

So now the idea is to not change the idea, just change the wording.

Joe Biden says ‘Defund the police’ movement ‘beat the hell’ out of 2020 Dems

President-elect Joe Biden told civil rights leaders in a meeting this week that Democrats’ embrace of the “Defund the police” movement during the election “beat the hell out of us.”

“They’ve already labeled us as being ‘Defund the police.’ Anything we put forward in terms of the organizational structure to change policing — which I promise you, will occur. Promise you,” Biden said.

Maybe Joe will defund the Secret Service.

Maybe Joe will defund the Secret Service.

Probably not before he depletes de funds of the citizens.

they should fund police even more, so they can pay better wages, so not only the deadbeats but smarter people end up there...

They should eliminate police in every city.

Look at an electoral map. City dwelling leftist filth dominate many cites.

What would be better than murder rates skyrocketing by 1000's? Less bed wetters = prosperity and progress.

Then when the violent thugs run out of victims, they will spread out into the country and left for the buzzards and hogs.

1607641945164.png

My new movement involves defunding the legislators and other government individuals, especially the AG's attorney generals and DA's district attorneys, since they apparently don't want to do their jobs anyway. After all if there's no police then there shouldn't be any need for the attorneys who were leaving violent rioters go anyway. Then we can defund the education system since the teachers don't want to go back to work.

Might as well cut expenses where we can.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:

McConnell is working on it while we speak, McConnell wants to bankrupt the states and you know what that mean??

"Defund the police" never actually meant no police. Anyone that does not know that by now is choosing to be ignorant. Defunding the police state is a goal all freedom-loving Americans should aspire to.

McConnell is working on it while we speak, McConnell wants to bankrupt the states and you know what that mean??

The states (at least the broke blue ones) bankrupted themselves through corruption and incompetence. McConnell is making sure Americans don't have to pay for the corruption and incompetence of Democrats.

"Defund the police" never actually meant no police. Anyone that does not know that by now is choosing to be ignorant. Defunding the police state is a goal all freedom-loving Americans should aspire to.
The Better choice is defund the war machine.

they should fund police even more, so they can pay better wages, so not only the deadbeats but smarter people end up there...

Actually what Biden wants to do is to take roles which have been done by the police and put with the services that should be doing them...
Example: Mental services... Biden wants to invest in more Mental Services so cops stop becoming the emergency mental service unit... The cops are not trained for that and that is a recipe for disaster.

Dallas Police Chief explains it here:

Biden didn't say that he wanted to defund the police.

Biden wants to reform the police..

Like I've been saying., They don't want to defund the police because the only reason why what is keeping the people from fighting back? It is because of the police dept and the military are in the way. They are the only ones why we are wearing masks while we don't want to.
But from what I've seen. That these police dept was not following police procedures. Especially when these officers allowed the Democrat election officials to kicked out the poll watchers when they've had official government documents stating that they were allowed to watch them count the ballots.
These officers were bribed with tax payer's dollars to go along with the Deep state agendas. By allowing them to commit crimes.
Anyone can be paid off. Everybody has their own price.

Forum List

Back