Romney surges to even in PA...47(R) 47(O) in post Sandy poll

it a massive worry. obama loses pa and the whole election is over and romney is 45th president of united states of america

It has to be totally demoralizing for Obama Supporters.

They attempted to spin Rommey's play for PA as desperation, and the next day the polls show dead even in another supposedly "safe" blue Obama state.

Rommeys surge in Pennsylvania both negates and undermines Obamas razor thin lead in Ohio.

1 poll, that is an outlier from the rest, showing a tie. Not worried at all

because who becomes american president affects the rest of the world. simple as that

Then keep up the concern. We are enjoying your concern.

Troll.
i am not a concern troll. this is what people do when they don,t like your views. they follow a wum and stick to it.

how can i be a troll when i talk about range of issues include arsenal game at man united game. idiot

index.php

Quinnipiac: Obama Leads in Ohio, Pennsylvania Is Obama's

Quinnipiac: Obama leads in Ohio, Pennsylvania is Obama's
i hope they are right about pa. he must win that state to have a chance

Why do you say that?
because without pa it be almost impossible to win. he need to win ohio, wi,co,mi,iw and nv and nh. he have to win seven states. very tough

if romney won pa, al he would need ohio at all really

it a massive worry. obama loses pa and the whole election is over and romney is 45th president of united states of america

They attempted to spin Rommey's play for PA as desperation, and the next day the polls show dead even in another supposedly "safe" blue Obama state.

Rommeys surge in Pennsylvania both negates and undermines Obamas razor thin lead in Ohio.

well i am . because when i see clinton doing four stops in pa on monday and romney their today , it shows me in very much in play

obama team need fight for that state just as much as ohio, wi,nv and mi.

well i am . because when i see clinton doing four stops in pa on monday and romney their today , it shows me in very much in play

You do realize that Romney and Obama are actually almost on the same page on foreign policy, right? I don't see why you're so scared of Romney. Stop believing the bullshit your media tells you. Seriously.

Every losing Republican goes to PA before the election.

And promptly loses PA.

Yep, and the fact that Romney is in PA instead of OH is telling. They figure they've lost OH, so they're trying to make up for it with PA -- which they will not win. Romney is toast.

You do realize that Romney and Obama are actually almost on the same page on foreign policy, right? I don't see why you're so scared of Romney. Stop believing the bullshit your media tells you. Seriously.
i know their are same page as abord but they differ with their domestic views. but whoever wins i am sure the whole country will get on with their lives

And promptly loses PA.

Yep, and the fact that Romney is in PA instead of OH is telling. They figure they've lost OH, so they're trying to make up for it with PA -- which they will not win. Romney is toast.
i am not sure that true. if they though ohio was toast why spend all day their friday virtually. i think pa in play and obama got to fight tooth and nail to win their

And promptly loses PA.

i am not sure that true. if they though ohio was toast why spend all day their friday virtually. i think pa in play and obama got to fight tooth and nail to win their

Obama should certainly fight for PA and every state for that matter; but Romney focusing so much on PA is not a good sign for his campaign.

And promptly loses PA.

PA expects Rs to give them a last ditch attempt, they do it everytime and lose everytime. Romney might win two battleground states, might...

Not desperation on Romney's part.

There are no more ad-buys to make in the true swing states now that local races are spending their war chests (that wasn't happening 6-8 weeks ago). So he and Obama are spending money in other states now.

Watch.
Learn.
Grieve.

Obama should certainly fight for PA and every state for that matter; but Romney focusing so much on PA is not a good sign for his campaign.

I agree.

Not desperation on Romney's part.

There are no more ad-buys to make in the true swing states now that local races are spending their war chests (that wasn't happening 6-8 weeks ago). So he and Obama are spending money in other states now.

Watch.
Learn.
Grieve.
well true. but pa is on and fact obama sent clinton their is sign they know battle on their.

I agree.
to be fair romney only in pa once over next two days so not sure focusing on it. but fact he their suggests they know that state is on for them. so obama team got to fight tooth and nail for it

I agree.
to be fair romney only in pa once over next two days so not sure focusing on it. but fact he their suggests they know that state is on for them. so obama team got to fight tooth and nail for it

They're both fighting for every state. That's why this is such a good presidential race, I love this.

i know their are same page as abord but they differ with their domestic views. but whoever wins i am sure the whole country will get on with their lives

Our domestic policies have jack shit to do with you, as a non-American. Your 'support' for Obama is baseless - and laughable.

Our domestic policies have jack shit to do with you, as a non-American. Your 'support' for Obama is baseless - and laughable.
well they do as a good ecnomey in america is good for the rest of the world

Forum List

Back