Romney Supports Affirmative Action?

June 3rd, 2008.

The journey will be difficult. The road will be long. I face this challenge with profound humility, and knowledge of my own limitations. But I also face it with limitless faith in the capacity of the American people.

Because if we are willing to work for it, and fight for it, and believe in it, then I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on earth.

President Obama....a Messiah in his own mind.

Phoenix you are as dumb as it gets.

June 3rd, 2008.

The journey will be difficult. The road will be long. I face this challenge with profound humility, and knowledge of my own limitations. But I also face it with limitless faith in the capacity of the American people.

Because if we are willing to work for it, and fight for it, and believe in it, then I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on earth.

Thanks for posting it with the proper context, so he was talking about his plan to implement green technology and try to enact policies that won't contribute to 'global warming' , 'climate change', and the 'green house effect'.

June 3rd, 2008.

Amazed, you are as delusional and brainwashed as it gets. You are trying to totally make a pretext out of what he said and take him out of context. You are the dumb one if you don't realize that; "when we began to provide care for the sick", (means that he was referring to The Affordable Care Act),
"and good jobs to the jobless;" (American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009)
"this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal;" (Global Warming initiatives), " this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on earth." (That's pretty self explanatory(. If you don't know the above, you are either being dumb or dishonest and blinded by your dislike for the President.

June 3rd, 2008.

Thanks for posting it with the proper context, so he was talking about his plan to implement green technology and try to enact policies that won't contribute to 'global warming' , 'climate change', and the 'green house effect'.

(smile) HE promised to save the World, you are an idiot kid.
You bought it.

June 3rd, 2008.

You bought it.

I'm not an idiot and I'm not a kid, I also didn't buy a damn thing. Obama/Biden was just a LOT more appealing than McCain/Palin.

283400_166879426783515_1292742309_n.jpg

:lmao:

June 3rd, 2008.

Amazed, you are as delusional and brainwashed as it gets. You are trying to totally make a pretext out of what he said and take him out of context. You are the dumb one if you don't realize that; "when we began to provide care for the sick", (means that he was referring to The Affordable Care Act),
"and good jobs to the jobless;" (American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009)
"this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal;" (Global Warming initiatives), " this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on earth." (That's pretty self explanatory(. If you don't know the above, you are either being dumb or dishonest and blinded by your dislike for the President.

He is a narcissistic man with a messianic complex.

You are an acolyte.

I don't like him, he detests this Nation as Founded...he thinks he and the things he will do will "save the planet".

I took nothing out of context Phoenix, not one word.

and what is his solution for that?

thanks for playing, hon. he had none.

more imporantly... no one cares about his binders or letting women go home early to cook.

he never said he'd have signed the ledbetter law... and we know what he thinks of women's rights.

so perhaps a male isn't the best person to make the defense of his terrible answer

You only think you know, you really don't know jack

If I were you, I wouldn't accuse a poster of Jilian's caliber of "not knowing jack." All that does is make YOU look even worse than you usually do.

Jillian is a whack job lmao.

You bought it.

I'm not an idiot and I'm not a kid, I also didn't buy a damn thing. Obama/Biden was just a LOT more appealing than McCain/Palin.

....Romney/Ryan shame Obama/Biden in every way possible.

Forum List

Back