Romney, Santorum, and Gingrich plans raise deficit. Obama and Paul plans cut deficit.

So it's not going to happen in 2013 in your opinion, in my opinion it'll never happen. At least we can agree in part.

Your second sentence only tells half the story, there's a reason both Congress and Obama's approval ratings have been plummeting.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Just scroll down and look at the charts, I don't think americans trust either of our garbage parties.

Well you are partly right. Radical conservativism has been highly successful in denigrating the United States government..and to some extent..the behavior of some politicians..on both sides of the aisle..isn't helping.

It's going to be a tough slog. But as Clinton showed, it can be done. And hopefully at the end of the day..another George W. Bush doesn't get in to whack everything down.

I'm not sure how radical conservatism is to blame for Obama's plummeting approval ratings.

I'd say it more has to do with how americans feel about the job Obama is doing.

Oh sure it was.

They were telling people that Obama was going to kill their grand parents. I don't know how much more radical and specious you get then that.

Well you are partly right. Radical conservativism has been highly successful in denigrating the United States government..and to some extent..the behavior of some politicians..on both sides of the aisle..isn't helping.

It's going to be a tough slog. But as Clinton showed, it can be done. And hopefully at the end of the day..another George W. Bush doesn't get in to whack everything down.

I'm not sure how radical conservatism is to blame for Obama's plummeting approval ratings.

Oh sure it was.

They were telling people that Obama was going to kill their grand parents. I don't know how much more radical and specious you get then that.

The same level of fearmongering was going on during his campaign, it's less now than it was then and his ratings are still MUCH lower than 2008.

I would apply some personal accountability to Obama, rather than trying to deflect blame for why the majority of ppl don't think he's doing a good job.

Oh sure it was.

The same level of fearmongering was going on during his campaign, it's less now than it was then and his ratings are still MUCH lower than 2008.

I would apply some personal accountability to Obama, rather than trying to deflect blame for why the majority of ppl don't think he's doing a good job.

Not deflecting anything. But in any case..November is just around the corner.

We'll see if the People think Obama is doing a good job in the elections.

Obama's plans cut the deficit? Then why are we $5,000,000,000,000 deeper in debt?

What a completely moronic thing to say.

Didn't lie about shit.

Taxes are mandated in the Constitution. You fucking assholes skip right over that part. Along with the general welfare and regulate commerce clauses.

Do you know the purpose of federal taxation?

Pay the debts of the nation.

Which is funny..since you guys put into power a President that cut taxes during wartime.

Good show. :clap2:

Funny because small minded homophobes like you love to brag how Obama cut taxes with his stimulus, during a time of war... While Obama added more wars...

Obama is like Reagan, and Paul, and Mitt and whoever you think at that moment will help you in an argument or debate. You’re a liar, and hate gays.

You fools move your arguments around so much you don't even know where you stand.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaQUU2ZL6D8]Obama will cut deficit in half FEB 2009 - YouTube[/ame]

/Thread

Obama lies to get people like Swallow, TM, Rtard and RW to... I dono, believe him? lol.

Maybe Obama should go with Ron Paul this time... :lol:

Study: Candidates' plans lead to huge deficits
February 24, 2012 RSS Feed Print

By ANDREW TAYLOR, Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) — Huge tax cuts in the budget plans of Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum would produce the kinds of trillion-dollar-plus deficits that the GOP candidates are blaming on President Barack Obama.

That's the finding by the nonpartisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, a Washington-based budget watchdog group.

The study also says the more modest tax and spending plans of Mitt Romney wouldn't make a dent in deficits that are on track to average $800 billion or so a year over the coming decade under current trends and policies — and could add to them considerably.

Only Ron Paul, who calls for wrenching budget cuts that dwarf anything proposed by his three rivals, would reduce the flow of red ink. But even Paul's plan would leave in place a deficit in the $500 billion range by the end of his first term.

The candidates' budget plans provide a sharp contrast with those of President Barack Obama, who released his latest fiscal blueprint just last week. Like Obama, the GOP candidates have the luxury of suspending political reality and assuming lawmakers would quickly enact their ideas into law.
Study: Candidates' plans lead to huge deficits - US News and World Report

When is the deficit cutting going to start with Obama? He promised to cut it in half by the 3rd year in office. Didn't happen.

really? No one?

Oh sure it was.

And the Dems weren't airing commercials of Republicans pushing Grandma in her wheelchair off a cliff in order to promote the Health Care Bill?

Problem with studies like these is you really don't know how they got the numbers. Why don't people link to their source documents and explain how they arrive at these mysterious numbers?

Mike

Primary Numbers: The GOP Candidates and the National Debt | Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget

Anyone following that link and actually reading that report can see that Dr. Paul is the only Republican candidate that will LOWER our debt and deficits.

Now where is their comparable report on Barry's budget?

Ron Paul is the only GOP candidate who has zero chance of being nominated.

Oh sure it was.

And the Dems weren't airing commercials of Republicans pushing Grandma in her wheelchair off a cliff in order to promote the Health Care Bill?

that's just different.

So it's not going to happen in 2013 in your opinion, in my opinion it'll never happen. At least we can agree in part.

Your second sentence only tells half the story, there's a reason both Congress and Obama's approval ratings have been plummeting.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Just scroll down and look at the charts, I don't think americans trust either of our garbage parties.

More a statement about how messed up we have made our country.
You know how that personal responsibility works?

Do you know the purpose of federal taxation?

Pay the debts of the nation.

Which is funny..since you guys put into power a President that cut taxes during wartime.

Good show. :clap2:

Funny because small minded homophobes like you love to brag how Obama cut taxes with his stimulus, during a time of war... While Obama added more wars...

Obama is like Reagan, and Paul, and Mitt and whoever you think at that moment will help you in an argument or debate. You’re a liar, and hate gays.

You fools move your arguments around so much you don't even know where you stand.

Because I don't let you swallow my load..doesn't mean I hate you. It means I don't swing that way.

Now now..dry your tears.

obama has a history of saying one thing and doing another. Paul hasn't

Ron Paul is quietly forming an alliance with Romney.

It will be a hoot when that all comes out.

Talk about tin foil hats... Fucking lol...

Here is the best part. SO WHAT IF PAUL HAS SOME KINDA ALLIANCE WITH MITT? What does that mean?

But they are not... But then you have never disliked Paul for any real reasons, just made up bullshit.

This is you, Fox News sheeple headline reading dumb fuck Rand Paul: 'It Would Be an Honor to Be Considered' As Romney's Veep - Rand Paul - Fox Nation

Anyone following that link and actually reading that report can see that Dr. Paul is the only Republican candidate that will LOWER our debt and deficits.

Now where is their comparable report on Barry's budget?

Ron Paul is the only GOP candidate who has zero chance of being nominated.

That's the conventional wisdom... Funny how often conventional wisdom turns out to be common stupidity...

What i think is great is how if 2 candidates don't blindly attack each other dems like Swallow attack them... Of course if they do attack like Mitt and Newt then theya re all childern and Swallow/Dems attack them...

It's lose lose when you are looking so hard for any reason to hate something imo.

Forum List

Back