Romney - New ABC Poll

If an ABC poll has him that high it means hes really at 52 or 53, maybe more.

Oh my! This shit is OVER!

It's not anymore over now than when the left was claiming it was before the first debate.

Not that it is or isn't over but being up now is a big difference from being up before the first debate. People aren't just going around changing their mind back and forth everyday.

Yeah. And Romney is up in every state that matters. This shit is way over. Romney is so confident that he has sent Eddie to GA and AL to fundraise. Swing states? What swing states?

It iwas over before it thought about trying to get started before deciding to be over.

It's not anymore over now than when the left was claiming it was before the first debate.

Not that it is or isn't over but being up now is a big difference from being up before the first debate. People aren't just going around changing their mind back and forth everyday.

Yeah. And Romney is up in every state that matters. This shit is way over. Romney is so confident that he has sent Eddie to GA and AL to fundraise. Swing states? What swing states?

obama 73.1% probability of winning
romney 26.9% probability of winning

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

defensive and dismissive, I smell fear

So how did hey come up with those odds? the polls are biased for Obama and they're not good for him.....not looking good

I cant wit til after this election and I'm gonna jam Nate Silver's biased failure down your throats....what a partisan hack......hilarious

If you're booking action at 3 to 1 I'll take Romney for $100... :thup:

If you're booking action at 3 to 1 I'll take Romney for $100... :thup:

some of us actually think these things matter.

rightwingnuts tend to view it as if they're rooting for a football team.

defensive and dismissive, I smell fear

Take a shower.

Forum List

Back