Romney is toast. He has already lost the 2012 Presidential election

Romney has lost the 2012 Presidential election. Republicans know it and that sinking feeling has made them crazy. Example: Read the titles and the topics on this board. The fear and desperation of the Republicans and conservatives is fun to watch.
If you are counting on illegal voting pratices by the dimwits to steal the election, you could be right. But that is the only way the idiot left can win, by cheating.

If that helps you cope with Romney's defeat, so be it.

That's the message you want voters to beleive - if you weren't scared you would not post such crap. You blacks should be pissed at Obama for being the first black that utterly failed as pesident. It will be along time before another black gets the chance. He sure talked a good game, but he aint done shit - all bad! Romney has produced his whole life, and he will be our next president - thank God.
Barry can take his ass back to Chicago , and hangout with his other anti American Marxist friends.

You are saying Americans are racist toward black Americans? Did Nixon, George W. Bush, Millard Fillmore, Warren G Hardy, or Jimmy Carter cause whites not to get a chance at the Presidency?

Romney has lost the 2012 Presidential election. Republicans know it and that sinking feeling has made them crazy. Example: Read the titles and the topics on this board. The fear and desperation of the Republicans and conservatives is fun to watch.

rw's have a very short memory.

And, their hatred for the black guy is much stronger than any "love" they have for their country.

Mittens is an empty suit and he's in the employ of the Koch brothers. We ALL know that but rw's don't care about the US and they don't care a whit about their own families, their own kids.

This election is the Uppity Black Guy vs The Rich Guy Who Only Wants To Screw Us Over.

The rw's will choose to be screwed long before they'll choose the black guy.

And, their hatred for the black guy is much stronger than any "love" they have for their country.

I'm Black. I happen to disapprove of the job Obama's done over the past four years. What say you about that?

(And, yes, I do care about the country moreso than the color of the skin of the guy on the presidential ticket, which is why I ain't voting for Obama.)

How could he possibly have lost when the vote hasn't occurred yet?

Don't post facts like that you will scare the liberal loons.
Liberal%252BMoron2.jpg

I'm Black. I happen to disapprove of the job Obama's done over the past four years. What say you about that?

(And, yes, I do care about the country moreso than the color of the skin of the guy on the presidential ticket, which is why I ain't voting for Obama.)
Oh boy is looney noodies head a spinning now.

And I am old and white, and I am voting for the President because he is far closer to my beliefs than is Governor Romney.

And, after the lies of Romney concerning the violence in the Mid-East, I do not think that he is fit to sit in the Oval Office.

As Americans continue to weigh Romney's statements, and Ryan's loonyness, the President's lead will become commanding by 6Nov12. 300+ electorial votes.

Every day you say to yourself these people can't get any worse, and the next day they do.

And I am old and white, and I am voting for the President because he is far closer to my beliefs than is Governor Romney.

And, after the lies of Romney concerning the violence in the Mid-East, I do not think that he is fit to sit in the Oval Office.
So after all the lies from obamaturd you are fine with his unqualified ass sitting there?

I am Salt, a bigoted negroid racist who hates ALL whiteys.

Helter Skelter baby...start with me :)

Owwww! He said "ain't", that proves he's black. Hahahahaha.

And yet Obama will win reelection.

Can you take time out of your busy sitting on the toilet workouts to respond?

And yet Obama will win reelection.

Can you take time out of your busy sitting on the toilet workouts to respond?

Helter Skelter negroid.....

North Carolina should go lean Romney soon Florida and Virginia are way to close to call Romney has work to do in Ohio Wisconsin has not been updated since 8-21 Iowa, and Nevada have not been updated since 8-26.

there ^ is proof that older doesn't necessarily make you wiser

Forum List

Back