Romney is toast. He has already lost the 2012 Presidential election

Salt Jones

Rookie
Mar 22, 2011
Romney has lost the 2012 Presidential election. Republicans know it and that sinking feeling has made them crazy. Example: Read the titles and the topics on this board. The fear and desperation of the Republicans and conservatives is fun to watch.

Romney-Not-Ready.jpg

I just saw the swing state numbers. He's losing ground.
He's even changed his message on the recent unrest from an
Obama fail to hope and sympathy for those involved.
I'm in Illinois. My vote helps no one. I really need a decent 3rd party candidate.

Romney has lost the 2012 Presidential election. Republicans know it and that sinking feeling has made them crazy. Example: Read the titles and the topics on this board. The fear and desperation of the Republicans and conservatives is fun to watch.
If you are counting on illegal voting pratices by the dimwits to steal the election, you could be right. But that is the only way the idiot left can win, by cheating.

yes that is what fox tells you over and over and over and over and over and over

That's the message you want voters to beleive - if you weren't scared you would not post such crap. You blacks should be pissed at Obama for being the first black that utterly failed as pesident. It will be along time before another black gets the chance. He sure talked a good game, but he aint done shit - all bad! Romney has produced his whole life, and he will be our next president - thank God.
Barry can take his ass back to Chicago , and hangout with his other anti American Marxist friends.

Forum List

Back